All Comments on 'Bikinis, Wives + Friends = Fun Ch. 01'

by Justtoold

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

wounderful micro bikinis are better than nude

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i agree with the above: sometimes, a little bikini is sexier than nude. Quickly continue with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I LOVE to watch my wife being ogled & groped by another man.

I am outright mesmerized when men are hitting on her.

My wife & I did volunteer work for the same Charity. At events no body knew the guy standing 2 ft away from her was her husband. Men were attracted to my wife like glies to honey. After each event i would call my wife "the popular girl."

We each have a full-time day job. I know my wife's Regional VP was fucking her for a period of time when they were sighning clients in Toronto & Montreal (Canada). He may have banged her a few time in the mean time "for good times sake".

Instead of confronting her i started buying her nice underwear... At a point in time, while we were in bed she hugged me & wispered in my ear: "I know why you are buying me classy underwear... you are encouraging me to cheat on you. You are the most supportive husband there is. I love you very much. I cannot imagine my life without you... Tell me you love me. Tell me you will never leave me."

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Wow, a seven part story about the devolution of a couple of whores. You were warned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous