All Comments on 'Quetzalcoatl Ch. 08'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
I knew something had to happen.

But how she can turn her back on their relationship just like that is very cruel.

Loved the bondage scene, but it was way too short.

I would keep an eye on things, but wait till the honeymoon period wares off.

Please keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What the!!!!.

Something was bound to happen. I'm not too happy about what just happened. I guess what happens in next chapter determines whether I will keep following this story.

larry74403larry74403almost 13 years ago
Stunning,,,

Nice twist, I cant wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a really stupid plot twist

What's the point? As far as I'm concerned you're just wasting your time writing any more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
disappoint this time..........

not happy. the new adam eve made a disappointment this time. you present the mom as a slut, why? and why you bring some other rubbish character(cassio)? mother son should be alone in the concept. adam eve should voyage in a lonely island and begin a new life with produce some children. in next part you must correct this story, next part the needless cassio should be throw away, mom son must alone as before, mom must be regret what she done and apologize to her protector son the adam. and they begin their new life journey. and they need must be some anal love to make their relation. wait for your next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointed

I had a feeling that she was going to fuck another man ever since your chapter when she downplayed her son's feeling towards her. I can only hope that you will somehow amend this plot twist so as to get mother and son together again.

If I were going to do fix their relationship I would have Al Shaba show up at the new house bloody and/or injured causing the son to return home to investigate only to find that Cassio is dead and that his mother was taken by Pato Azul.

The son would then track her and Pato down and rescue his mother and the other women that Pato has captured. I would also make at least one of them extremely hot and grateful towards the son for his efforts. Besides the mother needs to be returned to her son at some point because she is pregnant with his child isn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
confused

up until you posted this story under sci-fi with an incest theme. now you have posted this chapter under incest with like a little bit loving wives theme. i think the next chapters will be group sex,nonconsent,interracial,gay male,lesbian,transsexual and nonhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well...

Im not guna lie this is not the best chapter I've read but im still going to flow this story no matter what twists you decide to throw in. The idea of the dog showing up bloody and hurt and ed going to investigate would make for a great story

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkialmost 13 years ago
Good story

You must be doing something right haha.Everybody's reaction is pretty strong.

Keep it up,I'm definitely interested in what happens next.(would love to see them together again but if it's not destined to be then that's fine too)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
disappointed

It was very disappointed. Who hoped for such a new character? When continuation is a poor work, I do not want to read any longer.

cdog21cdog21almost 12 years ago
Interesting

Despite what everyone else has said, the relation twist with Josie and Cass was an interesting addition to the plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
827 Followers
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES