All Comments on 'What They Both Needed'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good straightforward porn

Satisfyingly matter of factual.

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 12 years ago
Nothing Special

Who names their son "Saxon"????

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Nothing special...nothing wrong with it either.

I for one enjoyed it. Hit the mark if you were writing about people getting what they needed. Good job.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Awesome

That was so erotic and awesome. I think the name "Saxon" is used widely in England , but is originally from the Germanic tribe "Saxon" meaning "knife". The english were often referred to in ancient times as "Anglo-Saxon". This a extremely hot story. I hope they become a couple. Since their both consenting adults and they don't need to be married accept maybe in their own hearts, and I don't see a problem with it.

dirt043dirt043over 12 years ago
AWESOME

Loved it loved it cant wait to read more you have to write more of this story !!!!

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!

Damn that was HOT!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Hot tale!

Five Stars indeed!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Hell yes, that's the way to take care of mom.

They both finally found someone that they can trust, and allow themselves to enjoy each others bodies. I'd like to read more of their sexual love affair.

A very good story, well written and edited.

Thanks for the good read.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Nothing Like Home Cooking!

I can buy these two as lovers, but only for a short while.

They both needed somebody to break the dry spell and bruised egos from getting dumped. After getting their ya-ya's and confidence up to get back in the dating pool, they'd part and hook up with more appropriate partners.

I'm curious what the reactions of sis, the ex, and other intimates would be to knowing Sax and his mom being lovers.

As merpervy46 says, I don't have a problem with it in the abstract.

Two adults deciding to make love, cool. It's not fucking over anyone else, they're into each other, etc.

However, if MY mom and my 25-y/o brother were lovers, I'd be really disturbed by it.

Sure I've commented 300+ times on Lit about how hot M/S stories make me. They've been my #1 fantasy for twenty years now, but starring other mothers and other sons.

YMMV. Anyhow, great story and would love to see what's next for Sax and Mom or anything else your Muses sing to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice, like it

like it. sad that i havent read it at first place, you have skill and talent to write about mother son relation. the anal sex is too excited between mom son.

one thing i want to suggest that in a mom son story always keep moms age below 50 and son below 20. in this story mothers age r ok but son is too old, age 25. sons attraction to his mom begin after 15 year age and it lasted 21 or 22.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Fuck! That was a hot story written by a hot bitch! Loved it! xx

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
lovely.

tight hot and wet. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just where a boy's young dick belongs...

up his mother's cunt. In this excellent story, Saxon finds out what lots of sons are discovering every day, that his mother's mommy-hole--that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from--is the perfect receptacle for his big stiff prick and for all the great big doses of creamy sperm he's got sloshing around in his young balls. Mom finds that out too, and her twat has never been happier.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Hot story. The writer, however, needs to pick a tense and stick with it. She keeps switching from the past tense (He looked....) to the present tense (He looks.....) and back again. As a member of the Nazi grammar police, it was distracting.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 8 years ago
Hell Yes

Fuck Me!!!! Push it deeeeeper.....Make me Scream .....CUMMMINGGGG...OMG OMG OMG FUCK FUCKMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cannon4201cannon4201about 8 years ago
Fucking Hot

It made mecum so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
O M G

This isn't hot,its red hot. Why hasn't this got a red H. mom/sonlover

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

Wish it was me getting fucked and sucked, and a rim job too! Lucky mom. Betty

rightbankrightbankabout 4 years ago
barely got to know them

when it ended

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Good story. I wish the characters had been developed in more detail (depth and breadth). As someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, I enjoy said stories where mother and son are emotional and psychologically mature enough that they can enter said relationship without guilt, shame, self-loathing, self-recrimination and/or self-doubt. Finally, they accept each other as equals and that they are sexual human being who loves eacy other unconditionally ad limitlessly. I wish the author had made this story into a series. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous