All Comments on 'Angela and Vonda Ch. 09'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Transitions

Very interesting events afoot.

With Vonda apparently on the way out, Angela's former keepers planning some sort of 'rescue' and Angela herself usurped by Mary things really feel like they are in flux.

Looking forward to part 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what happened to chapter 10?

love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part ten a few days away?

A few days!?!?!

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 11 years ago
Part 10?

I am hoping that this story has not been forgotton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another "failure to finish" author.

I wish Lit would not allow an author to post unfinished stories. This is a perfect example. The author drops the story, leaving the readers to question why they ever started to read the story in the first place. No author should be allowed to post unfinished stories and then go along and post OTHER stories. BAH! I gave you a "1" because I can't rate you lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not just bad

EPICALLY BAD! And made worse by the fact that the author couldn't be bothered to finish the story. When is Lit going to either not let writers post partial stories or ban authors that do?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Stupid shit author can't be bothered to finish his half assed stories. Never reading you again.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Totally agree

Another unfinished read...don't bother starting it

Not2GoodNot2Goodover 8 years ago
Unfinished

After 4+ years, an unfinished story ought to be deleted or at least flagged as being unfinished at the beginning of the first page. As it is, this author's rating has been severely decreased, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick

No, disgusting... glad I skipped to the end rather than reading this demented crap. About the sickest I have ever read.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 7 years ago
What were you thinking?!

I am glad that you decided not to finish this series. A story about a bunch of corrupt people with no redeemable qualities and they seem to win. No ending plot twist so that they get what's coming to them. I am almost tempted to forego the rest of your submissions.

Joker91472Joker91472over 3 years ago
Disappointed...

Of all of the stories I’ve read of yours (and loved most) this one was a massive disappointment. Incredibly sadistic throughout and in the last part a small glimmer of hope was introduced for Angela by the two former maids yet nothing else was ever added. I know life isn’t all happy endings but Brandon, Vonda and Mary all need to literally burn for what they did to that poor woman. You were one of my favorite authors I’d seen on here until I ran across this. Please do yourself and all the readers a favor and finish this in a way that allows Angela to burn them all for their actions or just take the whole story down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's 2021. Guess this yet another unfinished storyline. Thanks for nothing. No justice for Angela, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On occasion, writers inexplicably, and selfishly, fail to conclude their stories. Out of professional courtesy, either redact the damn series or finish it. Thank God, based upon dealing with previous idiocies, I went to the final part and discovered another ignorant writer.

Hate to know how many people wasted their valuable time.

If you don't have an idea of an ending to your saga, don't publish a beginning until you do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous