All Comments on 'Spanking Night Ch. 04'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She lets him loose?

And he beats the crap out of her. How would she stop him? Badly done drivel.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
really?

Besides, after Master Dan, you seem more feminine to me now." There you have it folks. I have loved dressing up, and being a sub slut to my wife for 30 years, and we loved it. Did she cheat on me, not that I know of. This is really the end here for me. There was no communication at all. She wants to run everything, let her. Once Master Dan looses his cock she'll find another one, and you'll never be a man again in her eyes. So why stay??? You can find a pro who will play with you easy enough. The training was supposed to be from mistress Sheila. She lied by omission.

Starting off with a cane for a first time I think is a bit much, not even a warm up. Oh yes, she loves you, and respects you, not.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would the sissies life ever be the same. A life of spankings, cock, cum, and feminization will become the sissies life. Lucky little cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
624 Followers
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES