All Comments on 'Charmaine's Dark Humiliation'

by nomad1957

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hope hubby finds out

then hope he divorces her sorry ass then sues the hospital for two co workers fucking at work or whatever it would be pay back enough for me just to get both their sorry asses fired and me get the kids n her get her nigger...njow she can go back to being what she was when she met hubby which was nothing but a whore...she does not deserve to bee married ...she just deserves to be a cum receptacle for men period...put her in a bed n fuck her till death ...a woman that will eat shit will fuck a pig whgich she just proved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

hateful, selfish people. This is not erotic. Just disgusting reading about self-centered people who are not loving or caring.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
WOW

u can tell she has been fucked many tmes by black men they all seem to want to do those things to white women, in a way it is degrading but such a turn on also to use their black cocks for our white girl pleasure , i know i luv to use them they just think thye use me

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
yes

yes i do want to read more about char

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loving woman

Char is quite the loving woman and now has visions of marrying her lover and carrying his baby. Wonder how hubby will handle all this when it is eventually revealed to him. Thanks for sharing this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cute

real cute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That's what you get!

I liked the story, it got me excited during the rough sex scene. I guess Char should have stayed with cyber-sexing and involving her husband and another guy if she wanted to explore her nasty side. I'm glad the cheating little slut is getting degraded and it sounds like it's going to get worse for her. She gets what she deserves for being an unfaithful black cock loving wife!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sounds like my wife

This story resembles my wife's story.....almost. She cheated on me with a guy she said was white, then after repeated questioning admitted he was a black guy she worked with. She said all they did was go to a hotel room all day but they only made out, nothing else. I never believed her and 3 years later after an arguement about something else, she told me that he had been naked in the room. She said her clothes were on and she laid in bed with him, made out with him and played with his cock and balls. Yeah right! I still think she's lying...just wish she would tell me everything so we can work it out and move on, but I don't think she ever will and that makes me not trust her. I'm sure she has a black cock fantasy now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Priceless!

Please go on with this story. I share Chair's dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cheating wife gets what she deserves!

Story ends with to be continued. Please do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interracial Love?

I'm a white male. I enjoy cheating white wife and Black men, however, I don't care all that much for the stereotypes of the abusive Black male and the white women who lose 75 I. Q. Points and become explosively orgasmic like rodents with electrically stimulated pleasure centers at the drop of a black guy's trouser fly. (See, Wikipedia, "Pleasure Center", specifically where laboratory mice who could push a button to fire of the pleasure center did so to the exclusion of food and water and died of exhaustion. Women aren't laboratory mice, and not all Black men are misogynist beasts.)

Fictional stories should only have one or two unreal or impossible elements for the reader to willingly suspend his belief in order to accept the story. For example, Superman comes from another planet, so he is "superman" on earth. Accept that, and the rest of the narratives about Superman follow. If you can't buy the initial premise, then none of the stories are anything but gibberish. A second example--"Star Trek" the TV series. You need to accept the initial "hooks" that interstellar space travel is possible and (relatively) quick; that aliens exist; and that human beings can interact with the aliens. Accept these, and the rest of the TV series' stories flow. If you can't accept quick interstellar travel, or that humans and Vulcans can interact (err, interbreed), then the TV series is garbage for you.

This story has far too many impossible "hooks" to accept. The rabidly misogynistic Black male, the housewife who becomes an imbecilic automaton and the sight of a black organ, the husband who likes to stick the kitchen implements up his wife's vagina but only once every year or so; the three children who never, never interrupt their mother's marathon internet sex sessions, and so on 'ad nauseum'.

In the midst of all this the author has created an absolutely stereotypical 1870's style black beast, who is truly the most loathsome character I have encountered on literotica. This guy comes straight from the 19th Century scare and horror stories the Klu Klan Klan put out back then.

I'm so happy the author wants to move America back 130 or so years. (Not!)

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 10 years ago
Page one was excellent!

That part on page one where you describe her cyber-sex, and especially when you talk about her pussy being loose from giving birth was SUPER HOT. I am not personally into the 'interracial' thing - it does absolutely nothing for me. But the first page was awesome!

JBanJBanover 7 years ago
Truth

Your description of the 'dance' and the sex are spot on. Not many people write so bluntly and honestly.

me_in_sv_azme_in_sv_azover 7 years ago
Thank you sir! May we have another?

Great hot story, I hope you will continue to tell it, elaborating and escalating, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are one sick mother fucker!

No woman in her right mind would ever stoop to something like this!.....And you don't say anything about her husband! He can't be that lame!

You really have a twisted mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nigger PLEASE!!!

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Hope your cock rots off!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous