All Comments on 'Setting Moon'

by Bloodwoman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
confusing

It made very little sense to me it jumped all over the place with very little explanation as to why everything was happening. With all that was supposed to be done to her how is she still alive. There was very little character building and she did not inspire a need to see her survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

totally fucked are they a bunch of rogues? why would her family not be looking for her after getting shot? why does she know about weres are they everywhere and openly known here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have to agree.

The previous comments are correct. This is an interesting plot, but way too jumbled to follow. Try to go back and not have quite so much going on in a single chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm intrigued

You've got me in now. Please keep going with a little more info to keep the plot a little clearer. But a great start :)

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 11 years ago

I really like the beginning of the story. How you finished the chapter is great can't wait to read the next chapter

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
i wont be as redundant

You need an editor and a mentor to help with your pace. You have a good solid back story but after that there is little to no scene..just action...action...action.

Awesome heroine but the supporting cast is just as important. Cant wait to see your next chapter.

PaganKittyPaganKittyover 11 years ago
OH COME ON!

You can't stop it there! You just can't!! More now!!! She's already been through so much! *runs away in a rage till the next chapter is posted* LOL =^_^=PK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quick quick!!!

More!! Before we all die of excitement!!!!!! You have me on the edge of my seat here don't you dare stop writing now!! Can't wait for your next installment I love this chapter!!

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
More!

I need to know what happens next!

RheamistressRheamistressover 11 years ago

You are planning to continue this story, aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Awful and Stupid

This does not even belong here nothing erotic about it , unless you are into kidnappinhg, rape and murder just for the sake of it If you had Minus 10 (-10) that is what I have given it

One of the worst things I have saw on here in a while.

catman71catman71over 11 years ago
wtf

obviously anonm did not get to the last sentence, and i do hope there is more soon, i think, just reading the first two pages, and then the tags, this is going to be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dude

To Anon,

While you may not have liked the story, there is no reason for you to be ripping it. I can't stand people who think every story should be to their liking. The only time I ever say anything that can be taken as a negative about someone's story is if I am giving constructive criticism, which I always try to deliever as nicely as I can. Even that isn't as rude as your comments even on the worst cases of poor grammar, which I might add was not the case this time. So stop being a jerk to the writers and giving the rest of us a bad rep.

To the Author,

I thought this was an interesting variation on the were story. I am interested in reading more, so keep writing. And don't worry too much about the critic's unless they are trying to give you actual advice. Good luck.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 11 years ago
holy cats!

That was quite the first installment Bloodwoman! I'm totally wanting more! This chapter reminds me of movies where the action happens first and then they show the build up to that scene in flashback or in memories of the main character. you know what I mean? I'm not saying that's what Bloodwoman is doing but that what it reminds me of. Anyway, I was completely taken away by what I read here, so please continue!

BloodwomanBloodwomanover 11 years agoAuthor
As the author,

I can definitely say there will be more installments. As to those looking for the erotic, trust me there is plenty to come in the following chapters. To the other discouraging comments everything will get explained as I insert more installments. Thanks to all of you who enjoyed my first chapter and for all you inspiring comments. I will be submitting another installment another chapter today so keep an eye out for it in the coming days. Again thanks to everyone for your support.

Bloodwoman

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 11 years ago
Great

This was a great first chapter, and I am hoping you will submit another chapter soon. I love it.

dliterdliterover 11 years ago

You have thoroughly grabbed my interest, anxiously waiting for the next chapter: good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Ignore the dickweed anon commenter. No one forced them. They don't like it they don't have to read it. They just wanted to be a cry baby. I personally can not wait to read more. I really enjoyed this and totally look foward to more. Thanks for sharing your story and best wishes on the next. Honestly if it was me I would just delete the other nasty comment and forget it even existed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm invested

I enjoy your storie's, and like where it is going. Ignore the haters, they don't matter.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Agreed with previous comment

Not boring. I like the "throw the reader into the deep end" approach, and that we only know as much as our narrator knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:(

It feels rushed dont get me wrong you have a great idea but i think you need to take your time to get from point a to point b

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hmm...

grammar and puncuation are LACKING but i like the story.

looks like it could go somewhere

ScarletPussScarletPussover 10 years ago

I agree with a previous comment. Your story seems a bit rushed and it's causing your audience to get confused and it's only chapter one. Slow down and pace your self...

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 9 years ago
Annoying

Your first chapter didn't hook me, it annoyed me. While I felt some sympathy for Liliana, most I felt pissed off. Baby kidnapped, woman kidnapped and raped...

It didn't leave me feeling connected to any characters or interested in anything other than seeing the kidnappers and rapists flayed alive and castrated.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Crapola!

WTF?! This story makes no sense what so ever!

The broad needs to lay off the bad LSD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh?

This is too chaotic to give a rating to this section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous