All Comments on 'Honeymoon in the Big Apple'

by themidnighter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 11 years ago
Will,Well,Well

Giving the bride to another man on the honeymoon, there are certainly some strange men around. No stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your Kidding Right?

I feel like I lost IQ points reading this. Pretty bad. Was this supposed to be erotic?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Ridiculously stupid story

Badly written and as erotic as a dirty fingernail.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
WTF is this about doing it on the dance floor.

Think about it. Not exactly realistic ffs. Dull. Thanks for writing - you could do better. 2*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Ambiguity during courtship

During the three years before she came to the US to get married, they were courting via phone. The narrator often described their interactions as though they were physically together. Careless and confusing. The author did, however, develop her character as a woman who would willingly participate the evening described. Nonetheless, presenting this as early in their honeymoon is a tough pill to swallow from either Hubby's OR Sweetie's perspective!

1Master11Master1over 11 years ago
Those who do........

It's astounding that there is such negativity towards this piece, only surpassed by the fact that some of those negative comments come from people who are 'man' enough to put their fake names!

'Those that can, do. Those that can't? Criticize.'

Shut your fucking traps you spineless, assholes. So it's not written by Hemingway, does that mean you should pull your thumbs out of your ass and sling arrows? 'Peel me another grape........slave....... And be off with you.......'

If you don't like a fucking story, move on you dick less wonders and shut the fuck up. The very fact that this was made a favorite by three people is enough to show that these losers are only a vocal minority who call attention to themselves to feel better about their low life standing in their real world. Constructive criticism? Fine...... Pathetic attacks? The work of Cro-Magnon Protozoa. Write on and be comfortable....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So "1Master1" ...

... considers his (her?) comments worthy?

And possibly constructive?

More so than those of others?

Nope.

They sound more like the pathetic rantings of an inadequate, jealous bigot!!

Sorry "1Master1" but your opinions are worth no more than those of any other reader!!

If the opinions of other people are not to your taste - tough!

It is not for you to decide what others may think. like or dislike!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

This was an amazing story. It felt real. What an amazing way to start a marriage cant wait to read more

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck buys the whore a stunt dick, but he couldn't get Jamal.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 1 year ago

I'm very envious of there arrangement as "wife sharing" is a big deal for me. Any husband who is prepared to organise another hung stud to meet and please his wife sexually is worth a maximum score of 5* If the story were true or not makes no difference and I was pleased to read the authors good work. Plus Japanese women are also a huge turn on as they ooze sex-appeal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous