All Comments on 'Crystal Clear Ch. 10'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 11 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!

You have written another great chapter in the Jim Mellon series. I like how you introduced a new character into the story and how you had Jim convert her into the way that he thinks about marriage and relationships. I was happy to see that Jim was able to explain and diffuse the crisis with his son with Summer. I can hardly wait to see what you do in the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

Mark

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
Super

A great chapter and I love the philosophy written at the end. A great description for relationships.......Thank you

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleabout 11 years ago
The Eagle says,

..thanks B,T.P for another glimpse in to the life of poloyamory. A life to long for, but many will not or cannot achieve due to moral issues but that is their right. But they just can't let some people live a different life. You mention Abraham, let us not forget the adultery of King David. Oh and how about God turns Lots wife into a pillar of salt, but then lets Lot go have incest with his daughters.

Ministers hate that question from teenage boys.

Once again you have given us a new character to know and welcome Edie into the story of Jim, Karen, Lauren, etc I miss the girls of Montana. Oh would Crystal have a ball with Mom and the girls.

the eagle gives two talons and 5*

and from west of the Mason Dixon......

the Eagle

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
Another winner

Romantic1 has another winner in a long string of winners....

I look forward to the next chapter in this series.

Keep up the great work please...

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 11 years ago
You continue...

...to amaze, entertain, and enlighten us - oh and lest I forget, titillate us. Your stories make me feel warm.

I was in a poly-amorous relationship once. I wish, however, it had worked out as well as you and yours have.

Thank you for writing.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Another one to savor!

I like that word...savor ("to appreciate fully, enjoy or relish")...and am doing that with your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another piece of mindless and talentless drivel !

One of the worst. 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
...If you're going to complain.......stop reading.

I love this continuing story. Sorry I can't leave my name, my agent and publisher would be aghast at the thought, be that as it may. This author would be well to put this in a paper type book or for sale at Amazon books under "Erotica." To the other anonymous, those of us who can, do, those of us who can't, criticize. You're more than welcome to try your hand at writing, you just may surprise yourself.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
Yep, I'll put my name to this comment...

I'm going to say one thing, I simply love this story, I have started it from the very beginning and I am still loving it...

To the JERK that keeps making this very same comment -

"Another piece of mindless and talentless drivel !

One of the worst. 1* !!"

Why is it that you are still reading it if it is so bad??? I have seen the almost exact same comment on every chapter... Kinda funny in a way, he can make this comment, but he's still reading. Some people are gutless, clueless, and a few other choice words I can think of. Maybe my solid 5's for every chapter can offset his idiocy...

I say BRAVO Romantic1, keep on writing, I will very happily keep on reading. Thank You for your continued efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another 5

I love the story also. I think it is fantastic. The "drivel" guy can only be Donald Trump.

dfdfdfdfx4dfdfdfdfx4almost 4 years ago
Keep church and state separate.

I’m so glad you touched on the wall of separation between church and state. This is such and important thing in our country and so violated too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous