All Comments on 'Extraordinary'

by DaBlackMamba

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
griffin57griffin57about 11 years ago
Good start.

While his mother was going on and on I pictured Howard's mother (actually her voice)from Big Bang Theory. Your style is zippy enough to really be interesting. Like I said; Good start. Now on to the meat of the story.

GrFReaK69GrFReaK69about 11 years ago

idk where the fuk this is goin but, MAN! i was hopin for more. cupl spellin errors tho, lol. good job, hope this aint a once off and u put out more chapters and stories!!! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice start to a story

nice start but odd she is out in such transparent outfit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue

good start, continue, romantic so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep going

Great start! The mom is super annoying and immature, so she had him when she was 14, what a whore?! Less about the mom and more about the girl and don't make her dick super huge either! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue

This shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chapter...?

like where you were going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue.

Don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Um, where's the rest of this?

You appear to have started writing this four years ago and abandoned it.

Jb423Jb423over 6 years ago

Think you'll ever finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Yeah dont make her dick huge, make it normal size. Make her futa but not dominant either. The whole submissive guy /turned out guy is gross. Let him get some action. Make a mutual love story or something like that! Awesome start tho, peaked my interest immediately!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Neighbor

I just met my new neighbor for the first time yesterday.But i was fully dressed as a women.He seemed alright with it and asked me over for dinner,And told me it was alright to dress up.I went over for dinner dressed in a short skirt garter belt stockings heels black bra sheer blouse.After dinner we sat in the living room and talked.He grabbed me pushed me to the floor cuffed my hands behind my back gag in my mouth cuffed my ankles together..locked a collar around my neck.He layed me on his bed pulled off my skirt and thong.Next thing i knew his cock was deep in my ass fucking me hard.That night he made me suck his cock and swallow his loads of cum.He keep fucking me all night.The next day i was tied to the bed When he came home he made me suck his cock until hard so he could fuck me some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heyy bro write the next parts of this story please

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

I hope that there is more to come or is it cum? Please don’t leave us hanging. It’s a good start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous