All Comments on 'Dark Jeans, Dark Eyes Ch. 06'

by IlizaDanil

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Reads like well-written painful truth. I really dislike this woman on some level, and I really like her on another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what kind of husband...

I hate Mr. Baseball. He's been hit by a couple of fly balls to the head. Needs a couple more and maybe he'll stay down this time.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 11 years ago

I agree with both the prior commentors. This sounds like an excerpt out of someone diary. I liken this saga to a horrible car cash you pass-by on the highway. You are compiled to look even-though there will be carnage but you look anyway. In the end you feel for all the victims.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sad story, but...........

a lot has happened since I sent you a message. I shut down my secret gmail I gave you on Saturday morning so my husband would not catch me. Please reply to this comment section here. I told you that my husband and I have had a dry spell in sex for the last two years because he doesn't want sex anymore, and how my neighbor and I became best friends and developed romantic feelings for each other. Well, my neighbor friend and I kissed this morning passionately for 20 minutes on his couch after my husband and son left for work and school. I tried to hold back until I got advice, but I couldn't anymore. I don't want to ruin my marriage so I told him that I couldn't go any further than kissing and left for my house. Please reply to this Iliza soon because I'm worried about what I will do if I'm alone with him for the next couple of mornings.

-Vicki

IlizaDanilIlizaDanilalmost 11 years agoAuthor
You're on the wrong site, Vicki

This is an erotica site. It's stories, not self-help. I don't understand why you think that I can guide you. I'm not a therapist; I'm merely an author. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time, but you should probably rely on a professional in this instance. I appreciate that you didn't leave one of the meaner comments that I've read, but please think on this: Asking me for input is a lot like asking Santa for a puppy. Do you see what I mean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

DONT STOP WRITING! This story is ADDICTING! AMAZING!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous