All Comments on 'My Kaitlin's Soul is on Fire Ch. 04'

by shakeaspear

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A masterpiece!!!

So glad that you've finally added another chapter to this incredibly hot and well-written story. In this particular genre of IR sexuality, this may very well be the single best story on Literotica. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

mathuranjali1983mathuranjali1983almost 11 years ago

Completely agree with the comment below. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Bravo and please continue! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep up the great work

Couldn't agree more with the other commenters. Easily shaping up to be the best I've ever read.

wildunkowildunkoalmost 11 years ago
Kaitlin!!

I loved how you opened chapter 4! I didn't know where this was going or if you were going to use flash backs to catch the reader up. But your writing caused me to completely let your story take me for a very nice erotic ride. Your gradual lead up to Kaitlin being turned was sweet and then the wrinkle at the end was perfect. I hope the next chapter offers up what really happens, maybe not through first person format, but maybe via a conversation that John and her have when he gets home and they both begin to contemplate how they can take the next steps.

I can't wait to read how you take us on the next chapter of their adventure of discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Worth the wait

Shakeaspear keeps topping previous submissions with each new installment. I am definitely impressed with your style of writing--the teasing, the prolonged pace, the set-up, the setting, and the suspense. Moreover, I love the detailed psychological dimensions that you're adding to your characters. This is turning into one of my favorite stories on Literotica. I await your next submission with anticipation.

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 11 years ago
keeps getting better

This is turning into a classic. Love the way you build the tension up slowly and then change direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More soon!

This is an absolutely fantastic story. I find myself checking daily to see if there are any updates, I was ecstatic to find and read this. I can't wait to see what sweet Kaitlin is really doing!

MarkBlackMarkBlackalmost 11 years ago
Great Story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The author has a literary talent. I read as though the best-seller from shop. It would be desirable more fascinating adventures and characters

whtyelcplwhtyelcplalmost 11 years ago
Glad to see you continue!

I thought you had quit. It nice to see the story continue.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Very hot

Please keep on with the next chapter. Tell us how she is hooked on real man cock and how her lover uses that to introducer her to even more great sex and breeding as her husband just says nothing or little and even he can come in as useful as a fluffer or cock cleaner. His cuckold life is just starting. Also her lost phone will play a role in this tale. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Missing segment

There seems to be a missing segment between #'s 3&4. But great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

Really good stuff. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author is a lazy bum! His work is full of grammatical errors.

What does it take for this lazy bum to get on his behind and finish his story? He doesn't have clue as to what makes a good story... start with knowing your English! If you don't, don't bother posting your story. Your talent just is meaningless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please bring out the next chapter!! your wok is fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kaitlin is a whore

In the next chapter I guess she will be an escort to entertain Lamont' s friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Great story indeed. Waiting for the next chapter...Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Brilliant story !! when is the next chapter out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yawn

Boring. U sat down with Rogets Thesaurus &the OED and used 10 mult-syllabeled words when 2 or less would suffice and with much greater dramatic impact

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When are you adding the next chapter? Please continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

liked the sex here. very detailed and powerful but was let down big time when it turned out(spoilers) to be a dream in the end. please show kaitlin getting bbc, as a memory of the night before and with both her and hubby going forward into the "lifestyle" and her blossoming into a sex goddess lusting for bbc.

on a side note; taking time in the next ch. for hubby to learn then accept this new development and then encourage the cuckold lifestyle would be nice because i think his angst is kinda hot but we definitely need to see some real interracial sex, memory or otherwise, very quickly into the chapter and preferably a lot of it throughout the chapter with at least some of it involving kaitlin

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't let this fire go out!

So many possibilities! Jack, Diane's cuck husband can mentor John. And Kaitlin needs her cumuppence with Lamont ultimately.

arch3rarch3rabout 10 years ago

Bring out the next chapter please!! This deserves so much to be continued!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

when can we expect next chapter of this series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please continue this story!!

arch3rarch3ralmost 10 years ago

please add more chapters to this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

when is the next chapter coming out?

whtyelcplwhtyelcplalmost 10 years ago
It's over a year since the last update.

My fear is that the author of this tale has abandoned this project :(. I have never heard any feedback from the author. Has anyone else? Sad to see this story go unfinished.

wildunkowildunkoover 9 years ago

I've commented on your story a couple of times. And I've got a question for you and maybe you can answer it. But, where are you taking us in your story? Or have you already taken us where you wanted? Why do I ask, I was just watching the Movie "Finding Forester" and that was one of his comments in his comments in the young black mans journals.

I think that you have finished and we all have written our own subsequent chapters. I know that I have and in fact I've had to re-wirte many times over. Nothing that I would want to share, here. But I wanted to thank you for allowing us to be taken on the erotic adventure that you have shared with us and in my case, you have expanded how I now write my own stories. I've realize now, that I tire of the standard Story Lines and the way many stories are written and I've definitely adjusted my writing style.

So, Thank You very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You guys aren't getting it, are you?

For those who are asking for the next chapter, why? The story can only drop off from here. Either way he takes it, the filet mignon turns into chopped steak. There are plenty of chopped steak stories on this site, many of which are utterly revolting. I hope he keeps it right where it is, with our having experienced both the anguish and ecstasy of both spouses without knowing which the future will hold. But if chopped steak is all you can digest, go read a different story.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

bring out the next chapter please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue this story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You win.

You win the prize for longest, most drawn out convoluted scene stretched out over four almost intolerably boring Black Power Manifestos, I mean, chapters.

For those of you who didn't bother to read the whole thing here's the summary:

1) husband let's wife go out with slutty friend

2) slutty friend drugs wife with ecstasy

3) slutty friend takes "bad cop" while introducing wife to "good cop" black guy.

4) drug addled wife falls like a house of cards, oh no, wait it was just a dream of the wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

continue this series !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Convincing Romance

Your four chapters are as good as any erotica I've read.

If you're not a woman - though that's my guess - you're the most insightful male writer about a woman's thoughts, feelings, emotions, and actions that I've ever read.

Your appreciative readers want more. I'm one of them. Won't you tell us more about Kaitlin, John, et al and as perceptively as you've exposed them already.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Pleas continue this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW

Man!! That was hot. Yes, a little long. But, wow!! Felt like I was right there..

johnny1705johnny1705about 9 years ago
More, please!

Hope you'll continue on and not leave us with just a dream......

mathuranjali1983mathuranjali1983about 9 years ago

Still eagerly awaiting a follow up to this amazing story. Hope you write some more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great series

Thia is a fantastic series! please please...give us the next chapter!

arch3rarch3rabout 9 years ago

Please continue this series!!

mst700mst700almost 9 years ago
Great job, please finish

This was well written, it through me for a second on the fourth chapter from the change in characters from Kaitlin to husband dreaming. It would really finish the story if you could carry this to the next level. Great job. Thanks.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Really Gets Under My Skin!

I never quite get why a young wife/husband would risk ruining their supposed great marriage/relationship by cheating. She's really going to give up all she has just to fuck some big-dicked jig-a-boo?! And wimpy is just going to let her cuckold him by continuing to fuck blacks thereby letting him know that he's just good enough?! ~ And then you got those evil "friends" with the slut,twat of a "wife" fucking and sucking every jig-a-boo she can get a hold of while the wimp husband gets off on it. It's pretty obvious that the twat got her husband to get wimpy out of town for the weekend so she could lure,drug with x,and introduce Wimpy's piece-of-shit wife into the lifestyle. ~ I suggest that wimpy grow a pair,throw her out of the house while changing the locks,box all her shit and put it out in the driveway, do all the financial shit to protect his ASSets,e-mail the several clear photos he took wifey fuckin' and suckin' Jig-a-boo to all her relatives,friends,co-workers,bosses,etc., hire a couple of goons to disfigure the twat who set his ex-wife up ,and get the divorce rolling right away. ~

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Pissed Me Off So Much I See I left a Comment Twice.

Let me just say that I agree with those who say that this is one of the better stories on this site. ~ I still get pissed off reading about the wimpy small-dicked white husband being dumped on/humiliated by his supposed loving wife as she just has to have the big black cock. ~ Too many of these stories not only have the wimp accept the betrayal and forgive,they also have this serial cheating become part of the marriage. Sick and stupid! Might as well castrate Wimpy except that we can see that he already has no balls!!!

arch3rarch3ralmost 9 years ago

please continue this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good...

Yet not finished (hope so)...I'd like to find out what really happend in their life (Kaitlin's version maybe). Or other versions as well...Thanks.

arch3rarch3rabout 8 years ago

Please continue this soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Less social commentary, don't spoon feed readers your theories

More of the sexy stuff, less of the "Blackman" social commentary BS. Social lecture detracts from the erotic parts.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Divorce & Revenge!

First,Jack & especially Diane needed to pay,big-time for encouraging Kait the Cunt to hang out with single,big-dicked jig-a-boos,ultimately setting the stage for her ultimate betrayal and the resulting end of marriage.

As much as hubby loved her,it would never be the same with her having experienced the super sexual experience with the colossal-cocked coon who cucked the cuckold.(Try saying that 5x fast!)

In my response to Kait the Cunt's treachery, pics taken on the cell phone would be sent to her mom & dad,all siblings,her boss and co-workers in an e-mail entitled,"The Coon is Cumming" and ask each recipient to suggest names for the coon-to-come in 9 months. Of course all her belongings would be dumped into large garbage bags and stacked in the driveway.Locks would be changed and the "For Sale" sign would be up in front of her dream house. All of this being done as the divorce papers,sighting 'ADULTERY" as the reason.

Stories like this one REALLY PISS me off,assuming the marriage was as sound and loving ,before the shit hit the fan, as the author presented it. BTB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
????????????

This is the very BEST piece of interracial writing on this site, without exception!

When in the hell are you going to continue??? I just hope you haven't died!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story needs to be continued.Theres still a lot of story left to write

ffdshowffdshowover 6 years ago
Kaitlin...

Shakeaspear...please,please,please continue this amazing story! ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
V. well written.

But where was the beef?

I wanted to read a lot more about the husband and his sexual perspective.

Bah!

charliem100charliem100about 4 years ago
Not a good ending

This should have continued, it had endless possibilities. It's an incredible piece of writing, although too lengthy for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
best story

best story but you not describe the interracial sex clearly the fucking scene is not erotic how his big cock enter her pussy you not describe that important scene you not describe we all very disopointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wanted : Chapter 5

So,was it a dream or did Kaitlin fall under the spell of BBC?! A resolution is neede to complete the story. Either she cheated,leading to the ruination of her marriage or she was able to come to her senses and end the night before getting down and dirty with the Ace of Spades - If she fix cheat it would probably open her up to regularly experiencing the. BBC lifestyle,leaving hubby high and dry.In that casedivorce is inevitable. How can her husband compete with her changed view of what she now wants most. Don’t see how he can accept being a Cuck and having their previous plans/dreams of career/children/family totally shot to shit. As he goes through the divorce he should find a way to get revenge on Jack and especially Diane for sending him out of town so Diane can drug his wife into joining her Coon-loving lifestyle. - As another observation about this final chapter the sex between Kaitlyn & her BBC in hubby’s dream was way too wordy to the point of boring at times.It seemed like her therapist was describing the action with some social justice horseshit thrown in to break up the flow of the hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Older, and wiser.

I had a birthday, during the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enough booze and drugs and anything can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just some thoughts,

If you go to Chapter 5 maybe a little back ground on Jack & Diane & how/why ( first time. where & etc ) she took to Lamont like a fish to water three years ago.

What kind of chuck is Jack, does he like to watch, video, jerk off or maybe just cleanup.

How long were Jack, Diane & Lamont planning this Saturday date night. ( Maybe the gifts, dinners or Lamont letting John drive the Ferrari to hit on Kaitlin.)

Do they really think they are helping Kaitlin & John ( Lamont is pretty much hung up on himself.) or even care if it leads to a potential divorce, they do after all refer to them as little brother/sister.

How does Diane, Lamont & Curtis feel about the turn of events on Saturday or does Kaitlin give into Curtis once they are alone at Kaitlin & John's home.

Can Kaitlin & John ever get over this Saturday or even remain friends with Jack & Diane.

Maybe Kaitlin & John will take to it like a fish to water.

Truly Enjoy,

Hoping for More

pearllily1967pearllily1967over 2 years ago

Lovely story - potentially. However, like the one I posted, it is a bit wordy in crucial sexual moments. You are clearly a good writer: deliberately obfuscating the story-telling by weaving the narrative back and forth from John's perspective to Kaitlin's and giving the impression that Chapter 4 was all John's dream except the flow of this chapter shifts the focus unto Kaitlin's side - that she is actually doing it with Curtis upon reaching home - while trying to maintain the illusion that it is all John's dream.

Despite that, if you lessen the embroidery re: Kaitlin's feelings and interpretive thoughts, it would flow better.

I agree with others who commented that the story is unfinished because it has interesting follow-on directions.

Does Kaitlin follow the path Diane has taken and continue to give herself to Curtis? And bareback only? Does an unintended consequence occur? Is a foursome with Diane and Lamont in the cards? Will there be a ritual in Jack candle-lit room? And who will end up doing it?

What happens if Kaitlin ends up pregnant from such deep deposits that Curtis makes

Is the attempt at the John's dream narrative an suggestion that John has a latent wish to see Kaitlin involved with a black man?

After feeling as Kaitlin did in her night with Curtis, will she be content with her sexual experience with John?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story.

The Ferrari was at the house that night, did Curtis & Kaitlin take off in it?

Was there really a shower for Molly if so did she attend?

Thinking that Kaitlin's soul was not the only thing on that was on fire.

Would love to here the spidery wed you would weave in adding a CH.5 or more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story needs to continue...... MORE pleass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if Shakeaspear would mine alt. Chapters to continue this story?

Just seems to good to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the first three chapters with the way Kaitlyn and Curtis were introduced and built a level of trust. The dancing, the banter and the thoughts inside Kaitlyn's head all added to the suspense. Chapter 4 was a different breed. Whose dream was it? John's or Kaitlyn's or Diane's or Jack's? At what point did reality stop and fantasy start? Also how does Jack endure the asshole that is Lamont? This story could go on for a dozen chapters but at minimum it needs at least two more to achieve the climax it and Curtis deserves.

ffdshowffdshowabout 1 year ago

Unfinished. Too bad…

Great story Shakeaspear. Many thanks!

Anyone with good skills to continue the amazing story?

pugg6963pugg69634 months ago

Stephen King once stated, "If you can't finish a story, don't begin it."

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Very good story plot of interracial desires and passion yo to a poetic raw sensations. Will there be a part 2 of this ongoing lust

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous