All Comments on 'Mrs. Hardison Ch. 06'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
That was wonderful

Love Sadri's insights. Mrs Duarte-Belmont and Family That sounds like a very wonderful finish. Just enough sex to keep the DAMSEL delightfully wet.

DAMSEL Approved

LazerousLazerousover 10 years ago
Great!

Great chapter now please don't make us wait another year for the next chapter =D

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGover 10 years ago
Thank you!

This is one of the stories that I really wanted to see finished. There are way too many good ones here that sit unfinished. So I would give you five stars on that alone.

But the story deserves the rating,so you got them from me. Please don't take another year to finish,please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally

It was worth the wait, I read and re - read the preview you emailed me a long time ago.

By mistake I gave it one star, my apologies as I intended it to be 5!

I love Gloria and Eddie's relationship and can't wait for more.

Great, great, job............. said as I am about to read this chapter again.

May it sustain me until the next one.

illjoyilljoyover 10 years ago
MOAR!!

Love this series

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Thank you...

For coming back to this series. This one was edited better than the last ones too. I really like the couple 's relationship. Please don't make use wait too long for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for getting back to this story. Your stories are the ones I am always looking for; they are always really creative and engrossing.

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
THANKS

THANK YOU. Been waiting a while for this chapter. Wonder what their life will be like if she has twins, a boy and a girl. Glad you had Eddie's love win her over. I love happy endings and you do them rather well. again thank you. the story was well worth the wait.

Flymaster60Flymaster60over 10 years ago
Great Job

very nicely done... i hope more chapters are coming.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really Nice

VERY well done. I would hate to think this was the end of the story. A lot more could be done with this.......

Unlike "others" on here, I won't make any threats.......but if I was you, I would invest in a remote car starter.......just some "friendly" advice......"accidents" happen ya know......

gulshannraygulshannrayabout 10 years ago
MRS HARDISON CH ; 06

Now that the author has condescended to post this chapter after so much cajoling and popular public demand, it is natural to expect the author to expedite further chapters early by concentrating on this story more than other concurrent stories going in his works. - A word of caution though, Ms Gupta is being quite often being mentioned as sidra and sadri. - may use any one name all the time. ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I have no idea why I liked this, but it was just so unbelievable that my sense of realness just blew me away. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great storyline

Please finish this series or else FTDS will have to step in....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
intriguing

One of the few genuinely accurate story on this site. . I sincerely hope you continue with this. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story is NOT finished

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

By mistake a rating of 1 got clicked and it is now not allowing to change it to 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a unique story

This story is unique and is definitely one that should continue so final stand keep up the good work. Next please!!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
I didn't think you were going to pull it off lol

You strung us along forever :-) but it ended happily

I felt that Eddie held too much a 'bitch' role this chapter. But it seemed to have paid off.

Great story and thanks for posting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

One of my all time favorites that ever read and with a little less anal perhaps the best.

GlyDon8310GlyDon8310about 8 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely brilliant, I have really enjoyed reading this series. The best on here. Please carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Complete

I honestly think that this amazing story could be left like this. It's gone through the full emotional roller coaster (and then some), and it's got the happy ending. I'd love to read more, because the story was both believable and fantastic, but I really can't complain abt it being left off. CCSC on the other hand...but that's a story for another time. Great work as usual, and keep it up!

slinkkyslinkkyover 7 years ago
Thanks

Nice one. I'm enjoying working my way through your back catalog of stories.

As the last poster said, I think this is a great ending. Unlike the poster two before that, I think the level of anal is great.

Eventually I'm going to have to get to CCSC since everyone mentinos it in your comments. I'm putting it off till last though since it is soooo damn long. Hard to believe it will be as good as Life as a New Hire which is still my favorite of your works.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
5th or 6th re-read

James, I love this story. Full of the turmoils and psychological ramifications of being raped and having never dealt with it. Was the first story of yours that I ever read. So glad that I found oh so long ago as you have been a terrific author to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I've read this a few times now and keep hoping to see one more chapter to round off the story. Any chance of this?

FinalStandFinalStandover 7 years agoAuthor
As of September 24th, 2016 ...

... I have a lot going on. My health is not great and I have issues with trying to finish a few other older stories plus writing some new ones ~ yeah, I am regularly afflicted with new story ideas which boil forth in my mind, begging to be told and it is difficult to do the work I should be doing with all that racket going on.

So, for right now, I'm unsure there will be a Chapter 7.

James aka FinalStand

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@FinalStand Go where your Muse takes you

your fans will follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In my humble opinion......

......your finest story telling. I read through it all in one go. I couldn't stop. You really wove a tell that drew my emotional attachment to these characters.... caring about what would happen to them. I gave you 5 stars on all 6 chapters. You're very talented and thank you so very much for sharing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree...

It's some of your best. Gloria reminds me of my ex mother in law, cold calculating and vindictive. Great ending though...

nairdahnairdahover 6 years ago
More!!!

Thank you for the chapters so far, but please add more to this series, it is one of the more realistic and better stories I've read in a while.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
WOW

WOW; you made me happy; thank you. Somehow the song 'Fireworks' from Blue Oyster Cult has been playing in my mind while reading this; I don't know why.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
Please I am begging you

Save Gloria; Save Eddie; let them be united forever; for fuck's sake don't bring any sad shit.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Is It Finishec?

Hard to say. Seems that Gloria and Eddie have made up and resolved their differences but there could, indeed should, be another chapter to sort out the loose threads and finally resolve Eddie's position in the relationship and the company.

The whole story was a bit disjointed at times and could do with some tightening up of the plot. However the relationship between Eddie and Gloria and the dynamics as he / they tried to resolve her state of mind caused by the rape kept me interested throughout. 5 stars all the way through.

Shane279Shane279over 3 years ago
Not my usual but

I loved it. I didn't want it to end and honestly I'd have liked another chapter to wrap it up but it was still a good ending. Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE!!&

Loved the story. Could havenused s more conscience editor.

But, come on......the ending (?) Sucked!

KMQ4eB

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A truly intelligent story!

Since this has been here for some time, I've saved my comments for this last chapter... I'm very impressed with this whole story, it must have taken much time to put this together, especially with a stoic and frigid woman. That said, it's still not complete, is it? There's a good portion of this story still left unsaid. I'm curious where you would take them. If, there is even a desire to do so. I thank you for sharing your very intelligent and yummy story with us!

kapat99kapat99about 3 years ago
Where's the "I'm yours"??

I thought in the end, she'd finally melt! But that so did not happen. Eddie deserves someone who's as devoted to him, as he is to Hardison. Cmon man! You should have given us a few "swoon" moments!

5 stars tho. Great story. I'm just disappointed with the ending. :(

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Damm is this the end. No birth of the child, (boy or girl)? No possible wedding? Did she ever get the promotion? What happened to his drug dealer buddy? What happened to the crazy curvy HR lady?

BBking2BBking2over 2 years ago

A superb story but the (no) ending ruins most of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Since years have passed after this chapter the child of Eddie and Gloria will be approaching school age and there will have been big changes in all the characters lives. They are calling out to be set out here.

The cat and mouse relationship of Eddie and Gloria will obviously have had ups and downs. The potential for disruption and challenge exists in all the characters and I would love to see more (or a lot more) of this story.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Too bad she doesn’t really love him. He needs someone that respects him. Did any other author finish this one?

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Loved it. I believe she loves him as much as he loves her. But she is strange. They will be happy together and Eddie will never leave her.

Great story, l love your work scores 5/5 all the way.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

All round a very good story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Hugo999Hugo9992 months ago

Great series very enjoyable story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5299 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES