All Comments on 'Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 09'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gianni

Is Gianni not the daughter of Julia? In this chapter it seems that Angie is her mother- the same that is mated to Aiden... she had no pups or am I amistaken?

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
Facepalm

That is what I get for typing and editing the story while drinking... You are right and once completed I am going to go back and edit most of it.

allan38allan38over 10 years ago
Yes, thank you.

Thank you for this wonderful story.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

i cant see a reason or a need to have brought his old pack into this world just to divide the two packs up. especially if he was losing the one he most would have needed(mary) now that mari is gone which i still dont like. so on 1 hand i cant wait to see whi his mate will be(angie), but i am also getting bored with the gain a friend lose that friend 5 minutes later.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

This story is getting a little confusing at this point. I don't really understand what is happening or where you are trying to go.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Please!!!

I really enjoy this story but please stop using good so much..good hug,good kiss etc it is the only part of your story that grates on my nerves.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Redlion75

Don't your remember his wolf supressing Pam's scent because his human was not ready for that sort of relationship yet....she is his mate and when his wolf feels he is ready he will let him know she is his. ^_^

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
ps

Although he has already screwed four women and got two of them up the duff so I think he is pretty well ready to get his mate. LOL

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
@ everyone curious about Dan's new mate....

I am actually now getting ready to address it. I think I have said this before but this is actually taking much longer than expected. Well more chapters than expected. I am going to guess two or three more chapters. Once done I am going to essentially revise it to clean up some inconsistencies.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
LOVE IT

THIS STORY COULD GO ON FOREVER AND I'LL STILL BE READING IT. I FEEL THAT GIANNI SHOULD BE DAN'S MATE WHEN SHE GROWS UP. DAN HAS SOME POTENT SPERM SINCE HE'S CREATING ALL THESE NEW KITS INTO POPULATION.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
maxd01

I am sure any number of us would be more than willing to give it a read through before you post to help avoid little things like the wrong name for Gia's mum. Loved the story and can't wait for the rest.

In the mean time HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!!!! Hugs and keep up the great work with your awesome writing!

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago

Oh I almost forgot I think his second Alpha is Gia's mate, he did say he would love to have her as his mate when she grows up.

kwkslvrkwkslvrover 8 years ago
Slight Confusion

slight confusion

You have changed Gianni's mother from Julie to Angie and Angie was mated to the new guy Aiden so I am confused. You might consider some more editing for the future. Other than that, this is a very good story; nice characters and great plot line if a little confused at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
confused

You changed Gianni mom from Julia to Angie.. Not good on the proof reading part. Story is still good

Pops4Pops4almost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for this story. I have been ill for three months and reading has helped greatly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous