All Comments on 'Stuffed Pig'

by adrenaline61938

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
pope32767pope32767over 10 years ago

Man, this story nearly made <i>me</i> throw up. Imagine replacing all the words for fat people with similar words for African Americans, and you can imagine just how disgusting it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Full of hate

Usually I can at least respect people's efforts when they write things here that aren't very well done, but not only isn't this a good story it's so full of hate that your resentment pours off the screen. If the story is actually 100% true you should consider yourself lucky that anyone would spend any time with you regardless of what they looked like. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Myspace didn't exist in 2000.

I think this isn't a true story at all.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011over 10 years ago

You should have gone back and apologized to the girl for giving her a bad time. You are one selfish guy who is only out for himself. Leave the women alone. Its no wonder your girlfriend treats you the way she does.

Please no more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
myspace

Myspace was launched in 99. It was only popular with high school students then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
myspace creation

Actually Myspace was created in 1998 and launched in 1999. Was most popular in 2003. Check your facts before accusing this story of being false. With that said, this is one fucked up story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unfair comments

I consider that the content and the tone of the comments to date are very unfair. The guy did his duty and got the plumper off. In my experience it is true what they say; fat girls are more grateful.

adrenaline61938adrenaline61938over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to that guy for understanding the point of the story. He's awesome, the rest of you people suck.

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 10 years ago
Count me in

Your comment about the people who have blasted your story got my attention so I read the work that inspired the dialogue.

The good part about it was that it was short.

The bad part was that it is indeed a very angry and mean-spirited story, although much of the anger seems to be directed at yourself. I don't know whether self-loathing can be described as a fetish but to each his or her own.

Count me in as one of the people that suck. You're welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is this real?

Is this really a true story?

TolstushkiTolstushkiover 1 year ago

I think a fat girl rejected the author and made him bitter about it Guess it hurt being rejected by a fatty.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

fun story thank you for writing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous