All Comments on 'First Time with a Guy'

by hblocalgrl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow seriously..

that was pretty damn exciting reading that story . It really was a fun one, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very arousing

Great story, is it true? I hope so. Nothing quite like girls masturbating together, would that it had been me watching them.

CantHelpMyselfCantHelpMyselfabout 10 years ago
One of the Best

Congratulations. A great story! 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Well written, realistic feel to it. Made me recall my first time jerking off...with three other guys.

clairelenoreclairelenoreabout 10 years ago
way to go, dustin!

i love, love, loved how he bamboozled them into showing him! there is nothing sexier than a smart guy unless it's an inhibited girl doing what she wants even though she's embarrassed. and you gave us both! i dunno if this is really a real story or if that's just part of your writing persona, but very believable while also super as piece of fiction! good job!

xoxo,

claire

Olddog13Olddog13about 10 years ago
Thanks Dustin

Dustin got two hot girls to strip and finger themselves, and he did what he would have done anyway. Smart kid !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story!

Great story! 5 stars. It got my juices flowing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best story in a while..

I've read a lot, and this one is the cream of the crop.....

playman64playman64over 8 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed masturbating along with your story.

I really enjoy masturbating for a group.

Have you ever attended a jack & Jill off party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's next?

This is far too good a story to stop it right here. More!! The girl back home, Becca stealing a piece. Great possibilities!!

GUSsecretGUSsecretabout 2 years ago

Loved your story, it reminds me of my first time masturbating in front of my best friend and how erotic it was watching and being watched!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I did that with two women. One was a married woman (about 34 years old) who had never seen a man ejaculate, even though she had been married several years and had a child. She had never seen her husband ejaculate. I thought that was very odd. But, we accommodated each other by mutually masturbating. She was a good looking woman. The other woman was a 26 year old single virgin. She wanted me to show and teach her sexual matters that she had been studying in the university. I found her attractive, and we spent many hours together, over many weeks, doing many sexual things for her first time. She eventually asked me to take the plunge into her tight little pussy as the first man she ever had. It was most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was he Dusty or Dustin? Decent story.

JodailyJodaily11 months ago

As Becca, you wuss. They gave it their all. Great story. Gonna have to go emulate Justin. Thanks localgirl.😁

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

But masturbation pretty meh.

Two stars.

daveylock8daveylock86 months ago

Hot story. I loved it. Wish I could try something like that.

NEOhio1972NEOhio19724 months ago

I loved it!!!! Wanted to be there!! And join in!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice premise.

Nicely paced.

Could have used the girls asking him to describe how/what he was feeling while he jerked.

Could have used some involvement of breasts.

Could have used some discussion of his balls, and whether they liked being played with.

Could have used some discussion aout blow jobs. Did he ever have one? How many? How often?

Did he watch porn? What kind? What kind of girls did he prefer?

Did the girls watch porn? What kind did they like?

Could have used some fingers inserted in pussies -- maybe at his request.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I’m going to cum right now after reading this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous