All Comments on 'The Craziest Sexy Love Story Ever'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
amazing

one of the best yet, it touched on everything. is this where you retire because in the inspirational movie about your career this is your magnum opus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best?

Maybe for a faggot, not for all straight men, sorry !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Crazy Hot!

I loved the surprise ending. What a way to live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your best story yet! !!

I thought she - male school and dark submission were your masterpieces but you outdid yourself with this one. .. plus what a twist at the end...

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
It was...okay

While certainly well written, there were just too many fetishes I'm not turned on by for the story to be really enjoyable. Male homosexual sex? Not my thing. Transexuals? Again, not my thing. Also, I would expect a Valentine's Day story to have at least some romance. Kink, fetish, sex of all sorts and more than a little manipulation were all on display, but zero romance, so I give it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just more of the same

Just another story about black men and their magical dicks, great there's only what 20,000 other stories like that on this site and every other adult fiction site. And like so many of the other magic black dick stories, it's not that great. I'm sorry to say this, I really like so many of your stories. But this one just had too much of what's over saturating sites like these and tried to cover to many fetishes at once. Just once I would like to see one of these stories were the cocky and arrogant black stud gets taken down a peg. I've often thought that these stories are so unfair to black submissive's who never get to see their fetishes and interest's represented on these story sites.

Lennie2Lennie2about 10 years ago
Please please please.

Please write more stories involving Beth. That was the hottest story you have written thus far. Beth was the hottest twist/character you have ever created. You must continue. Either a prequel with her fucking the girls and domin other men. Or more of her seducing young college guys. Anything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just plain disgusting

And THAT'S a Valentines Day entry???? Can I vote ZERO!!!!! I can't begin to point out all the errors and cliches. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boring

Whats wrong with you? Why always write about dom black people? Start writing stories with white people dominating blacks. Also why don't you put in your stories BDSM every story is similar humiliation and blackmail getting boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It takes a real asshole to comment on a story by saying you're "not into" the fetish described, and then give it a bad rating. It's like saying .

I would like to see more of these betrayal stories, where a couple is turned without each other's knowledge. Quite good, a return to form

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunabout 10 years ago
Loved the Story

Great story. Wish i could be in a group like that and be a sub to Derrick, Karen and all of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bravo! Bravissimo!

This story turned from a very expectable and well used story format to all kinds of new surprises. I couldn't say that this isn't my favorite story of yours. As a transwoman who is just beginning my transition Beth's character speaks out to me. While the man that brought me out of my shell (sexually) is out of my life I can honestly say that a set up like the one between Beth and Eric is my dream relationship that I would like to have someday and the true sense of what a perfect relationship could be. D/s relationships don't have to be black and white. Why can't we just go with the flow of what our partner wants and what we want? Keep them coming. 10/10.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Definitely one of the craziest love story I have ever read. Most wouldn't consider this romantic because of the taboo and forbidden subjects covered. But romance can come in different forms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You should have run

No - sprinted away. Who would want to live like that? She's a cheating whore. Your supposed Domme is a manipulative prick. Cut your loses. Time to leave. Crap story.

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowabout 10 years ago
Beth is a winner

Although it started out like a standard story, you put in enough twists to transform it into something hot and new. Fabulous. A crazy rollercoaster ride and a massive turn on.

People commenting on a story by comparing it to real life should consider that at literotica we are definitely in fantasy land. I wouldn't want something like this to happen to me in real life (same goes for my own stories), but it still makes me hot as hell imagining it.

Please go on writing stories like this, I'm always on the lookout for your output.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved the story

Love the twists in the tale. Turned both my girlfriend an me on . Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Embarassing

I'm gay. This story is embarrassing. This crap is the very thing that straight people fear from us, and it's certainly not how I act. Thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yummy story.

Im bi. I am reading this after just fucking my slaves ass. I really enjoyed the story. I loved the pansexual play. I am rock hard again and ready to use her sweet cunt.

I don't know why a gay guy would have a problem with this. All Derrick did was push Eric into accepting his repressed submissive bi desires.

Though Dominant sometimes I let my slave fuck my ass. Once she tried to take control. She never tried that again. The anal stimulation is quite erotic and I cum from it. Even better is being in the middle, as Eric was, fucking my slaves boyfriend's ass while she pegs mine. Thanks SSL. Keep up the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
crazysexycool

Thanks so much for your work - have consumed many of your stories lately. I convert to MP3 and listen next to my sleeping wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not your best work

+1 on 'too many themes in one story'

I'm also not a fan of the "magical black cock" theme, esp on an 18 year old.

This story should be in Gay Male- most of it is the Derrick/Eric interaction.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i threw up a little

not even worth 1*

Darkberrysweetjuice41Darkberrysweetjuice41over 6 years ago
Keep writing these storys

I enjoyed reading this story. It had great twists and turns. I like the fact that you covered a lot of different fetishes and made me continue to want to read more into the story. Continue to do what you do and if someone doesn't like it they don't have to read it.

DannyXDannyXover 6 years ago
That was all over the map!

I love your stories and your writing. This one went in every direction imaginable, but you ended up in a place very dear to my heart. My wife and I both fuck each other's asses; Beth is so familiar and hot to me! We don't do the submissive stuff; it's just never been a thing for us, but who knows? I'm sending her the link to this story, and I guarantee you, one of us will be in the other's ass tonight! Or with a story this hot, maybe we'll go both ways...

Thank you so much for your work. I have stories I want to tell here, but fear that I won't write well enough...

AnitaDikinmeAnitaDikinmeabout 6 years ago
True Love

I freaking Loved it! I loved the twist and turns in the plot and the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delicious mixed fetish salad!

Jasmine, you naughty, naughty girl! I adore your dirtty mind. Please write more stories like this one, and don't hold back...use all the toppings and dressing from the fridge and pantry of your lovely, sexy mind. In a perfect world, I would be your pet and you would be fucking my ass and whispering nasty words into my ear while watching me suck a big black dick. Yes...oh yes...how awesome would that be!

5 stars and lots of love,

D.K.

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 4 years ago
Absolutely love it

I absolutely love it

The twists are great and with the Blossoming love story Underneath is great

I first thought it was going to be dominant BBC story but then I thought it was going to be a male dominant and a female dominant vying for power but the twist at end is so unexpected I love it

Well done Jazmyne

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

I’ve read a lot of your work and I am a big fan of it! This is by far my favorite story you’ve written.

foudespitfoudespitabout 2 years ago

Wow! What a story!

I've adored each moment: the moment Eric discovered his needs, how Derrick changes his mind, and finally, how Beth manipulated him to help him to discover his real woman part.

I'd love to read other stories like that...

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

554. Well, it had a lot more ass fucking than I prefer - I love pussy! But it changed in a positive way from the submittal to a black domination story to one with white women and a shemale love twist in a crazy manner that.kept me interested. Maybe some additional details of Beth’s activities to consummate her actions to get him would be sexy. Good twisted story, however. Thanks.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe3 months ago

This is an awesome story probably one of your best absolutely incredible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50780 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...