All Comments on 'The Masturbation Club - The Chair'

by tulsaliza

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

would love to do one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Reallyyyyyyyyyy good!! It's a topic that gets me reallllllll hard!! Please continue writing.

2hot2m82hot2m8about 10 years ago
hot

I'd let you watch me Squirt! But Oh my! It shoots Across the Floor on your Clit! I'd Lick my Cum off your Clit! Mmmmmmm

smouldersmoulderabout 10 years ago
Very hot

Grew so hard reading this. Hoping to have such an experience soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Co-Ed Masturbation

I really love stories about guys and gals doing it together.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 7 years ago
Wowsa!!

Incredibly hot story! Im stroking now imagining you watching as you caress your own hot body! Mmmm thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

That was a great story ... Very well said and not

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Oh Please!

Dear god can you continue with this series? I've read another wonderful female author who wrote similar masturbation club like stories,but hers soely contained a group of women at a friend's house,But yours involves both men and women.Which is evenly erotic.

Now then,I absolutely love the sex smells you described briefly lol,I could imagine how wonderfully pungent each room smelled like,I wish you could expand that a little more,now onto the 'chair' scene;) My god Liza,when you described masturbaing while those two guys watch you,you're 'daddy' fetish talk,I was pumping myself hard along with those two perverts..

Also the character I would've to be was the lucky guy who licked you're vibrator clean! Dear god! I bet you're juices were bittersweet😋

In closing,VERY kinky story,5 stars for sure and Pleeeeease continue this series.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fabulous

What a beautiful story. I was so aroused while reading this piece. The fact that you enjoyed the gentleman that tasted his own cum sent me over the edge. I had the most powerful orgasm that I shot my cum all over my face. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Familyluv is correct! 5 star kinky fun sex story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really love this story, it’s so hot. Brilliant fantasy!

Kicker1826Kicker1826over 2 years ago

Love it, so hot! Nice details and a hot scene!

MrMikelobe1952MrMikelobe1952almost 2 years ago

Hot indeed.

I notice that you always fold your clothes when you attend these parties.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan8 months ago

What a hot story, I'd love to find a true masturbation club like that, so hot!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous