All Comments on 'Christian College Sex Comedy Ch. 34'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you!

Glad to see that you are back, and another awesome chapter in this epic saga. Please keep them coming!

knightofheartsknightofheartsabout 10 years ago
Love

"...And she is led by love. The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe." - The Village

theanalisttheanalistabout 10 years ago
another episode atlast

waiting for more...

freznelfreznelabout 10 years ago
WOW!

Man that last page was amazing. Just WOW! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great!

You are an excellent writer, and this is a terrific series! (You should write scripts for TV shows, as you are more talented than the 'hacks' that write awful TV dialogue.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxabout 10 years ago
FUN and Sexy

DAMSEL Approved

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
not final but out-stand-ing

Glad I remembered to check your listings for updates. Another terrific chapter.

Belle......in a little black dress......with a pearl necklace.....hot damn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Congratulations

I have never become so quickly invested in characters as I have with your stories. Your writing style is fluid and engaging, you are without doubt my favourite author and that is not just on literotica, but from every genre.

I eagerly await the next instalment of whatever story you are currently working upon.

My warmest regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great stuff!

I stumbled onto this series just a few months ago and have been following it since. Enjoyed it so much that i actually spent a couple of overnighters reading just because I did not want to stop. This is also one of the few things i have actually read twice .....the second time for the humour, crazy characters and clever literary devices - actually skipped the sex scenes (except to speed read the dialogue in between). I love the wacky, zany (zaney ? Ha ha ) sense of humour and the interesting quotes. I am an avid reader of all kinds of fiction, and would gladly buy and read your novel if you wrote one without all the steamy sex ( nothing against it but could do without the permanent hard-on over the ten - twenty hours one would expect to read the book in, plus I'd want a full palate of flavours for my regular reading) Of course I wouldnt know its you, as you would publish under a different name so bit of a practical problem there. But you get the idea, I am complimenting your work. Thank you for aiding and abetting the wanton destruction of my precious free time. Sigh, when I think about all the giant leaps that I didnt help mankind make just because I was reading your work. Just kidding mate! Thank you for this delightful diversion from the mundane. Looking forward to chap 35 and onward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

If possible I would like a return to plot development. Gabrielle black, whatever scarlet is up to, and Cordelia's mysterious background are all immediate and potentially explosive plot elements but haven't been given attention in hours(?) of reading time, nor has the long term narrative with Christina. It would be nice to get back to these events as they seem to be the real measure of "progress" in the story.

My other observation is that time seems to move very slowly in this story. A hundred things seem to happen, then the chapter flips and you find out it has only been one day. I am having a hard time figuring out "when" we are - are we only like 3 weeks into the year?

gv1horsegv1horsealmost 10 years ago
great reading

this was well worth waiting for Great Job. One almost gets the idea tha Rio might be human after all. So my next question of course has to be when we might expect more.

The_IrishThe_Irishalmost 10 years ago
Another outstanding Read

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed not just this chapter and series, but everything I have read from you yet. Your writing style is extremely engaging and thought provoking, the characters are not just well rounded but so well developed that you make the reader care about them, I have been reading literotica for nearly 8 years now and from the first time I read one of your stories to today you are still my favorite author! Please keep working on this and the One in Ten story lines, easily some of my favorite works out there and I can't wait to read more! I check for updates several times a day each day, would love to see more and more postings since I just devour them whenever they are released! Thanks again and fantastic work!

funkyguy09funkyguy09almost 10 years ago
Extremely talented!

Okay, so usually this website is only populated by stories that are based around sex and nothing else. This is the first story i have found which is an actual story with a plot thats not totally based around sex :) This is the first story that i have found enjoyable and that i want to carry on reading like i would a normal novel, for that i thank you! I know you are not inactive but this last chapter was posted ages ago and im having withdrawal issues here xD

Hope the next chapter is soon! (P.S i made an account just to reply to this xD)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continuation?

Hey FS I was wondering if this story was going to be continued, or if it was dropped, as I really liked this story, and hope that it will be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

You are an amazing writer and I enjoyed this on every level. You gave us hot sex scenes, great stories , even the quotes at the beginning were great. You made me care about the characters on a site I usually just use to rub one out. please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
???

Any chance that you will continue this story? Its much lighter than your latest efforts…perhaps that might help...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love to finish what you started

Thanks for a great story please finish it .I hope to keep reading your story's it's hard to stop. Don't stop writing you re great just finish your story's lol .thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We miss crazy zane

Well, at least I miss him(read that as the royal 'we'). Its been months since i read this series but i keep checking back in the hope there is more. Just sat down to give each episode of this series and and your latest, Life as a New Hire a five star rating as I realised that I have been reading commenting and enjoying but been forgetting to rate. Your work is so good that i don't really care if its a sex lite episode or not.

gemman1gemman1over 9 years ago
Great series

Hey FS, a great job as usual. Let your muse take you where it will. I love this series as well as Life as a new hire. Great job on both.. keep up the good work

Greeny173Greeny173over 9 years ago
Extrodinary astory Series

Of all the story series I have read on Literotica, this has been the best. It captivated me, kept me totally addicted and longing for more of this same series. Please come back with a couple more chapters to whet my appetite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointed

I'm disappointed that this series hasn't been touched in 8 months

DarthZack566DarthZack566over 9 years ago
Awesome

This series is awesome, love it. hope it get's more work done on it soon but am also liking Life as a new Hire.

timelord1963timelord1963over 9 years ago
some passing thoughts

As I have been reading this series (esp the tribble scene) what if some event went beyond Zanes' breaking point and it wound up having him wipe all the key codes off his door (including the storm troopers codes). Sending a text as the mediator he declared himself to be unqualified to be mediator and thus stepping down from the position. He of course would give all the ladies 90 minutes to clear out their stuff. Whether Black files Sexual harassment charges against Dr Scarlett is a differant issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please.... I beg of you, PLEASE WRITE MORE OF THIS SERIES. I'm addicted I need more. Please write some more it's amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me, too.

Everybody already said everything I could come up with, But like a biker sliding into heaven on his bike, scarred, tattooed, and broken up said, "Man What a fucking ride!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please!!!

I started reading this because I was waiting for the next chapter of Life as a New Hire, but I really love this series and REALLY hope that its continued.

FinalStandFinalStandover 9 years agoAuthor
Thinking about it (Jan. 13, 2015)

I've reopened Chapter 35, am reading it over and seeing what I can do to revive this series. I'll do my best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Damned,I'm so hooked on this series was looking forward to the bike trip and what becomes of Christina and Zane.what can i say I'm a romantic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yay

I'm glad to see that you've decided to possibly continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope so

I hope that this series gets revived, it's so much fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic!

I really hope you keep this one going. Great story!

redvelvetrose213redvelvetrose213about 9 years ago

Please consider reopening this story. I love it so much and cant wait to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue!

Wonderful story. I love how it's not just sex-sex-sex.

Please do more character development in your stories and continue on Zane and Christina's relationship.

FinalStandFinalStandabout 9 years agoAuthor
Current Issues and Update (Feb. 23, 2015)

Right now I'm pretty sidelined by a serious health problem. Due to my medication, I've had serious teeth issues ~ and I'm getting all of them removed on March 6th which will alleviate a great deal of pain I deal with on a daily basis. Outside of that, I'm being experimented on with new meds (since my old regimen was killing my liver and kidneys ... yay me!) which will hopefully even me out a bit so that I can keep to some sort of coherent schedule ... and (praying) rekindle several older story lines. To Anonymous, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you the roughly 50% complete Christmas Special which is a mainly Christina - Zane - (Heaven) installment. CCSC 35 is a Hope + Halloween chapter ... if I ever get back to it ... ugh.

postiemanpostiemanabout 9 years ago
CCSC35

sorry to hear you are struggling mate, hope you get out the other side unscathed, your health comes first everytime, best regards to you and your lady,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great, looking forward

Hey,

Great story, in-depth characters and good plot! Read through it all in span of a week after discovering it. Good luck with everything, I read the somewhat recent comment left about a possible cc35 Halloween, and I'm assuming the Xmas special would be somewhat thereafter if picked back up. I'll wait and see if picked up to see what else gets posted.

AurimazAurimazalmost 9 years ago
***

Do you EVER finish your own stories? It's a third I'm reading, and it's a third one unfinished. Seriously...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please continue this story..i love it a lot and i dont want it to end..please please please

hey..can u continue this story..its a very good story i liked..please continue this one

cementhead35cementhead35almost 9 years ago
omg...you are one of the best writers ever!!!!

This is one of the most fun stories I've read on this site. Thanks so much!!! Good story, great editing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Love your work, hope that you can continue this story.

Cheers from Australia!

SyrbulldogSyrbulldogabout 8 years ago
And thrn?

Clearly this had numerous paths to follow. Your fertile imagination and tongue in cheek style is entertaining. Let me know if you need a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
continuation

i know it's ben about 2 years since this was written but I've re-read this series 5 times since i found it last year and i keep coming back for more, wish you would continue this series though. Either way wish you the best.

- from one of your fans

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
continue?

Very good story. Too many lose end. I hope you decide to continue it.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Absolutely Hillarious Series!

I think my favorite characters so far are Barbi, Iona, Paige, and the Vice Chancellor. THey're just hillarious characters and I love it. Thanks so much James!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pls

Pls continue this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That's some prolific writing!

Thank you for sharing your amazing talent and creative genius. That's 34 chapters plus all the other things you've written! Wow. I rarely share what I read with my wife but in this case we laughed out loud many times. Thank you again. Extremely entertaining. I learned a few things too (from Rio, right?)

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 8 years ago
MORE MORE MORE MORE

It's such a fun romp and I love all your diverse and varied characters.

Do reconsider and add a few (a lot) more chapters to this story!

SphinnxxSphinnxxover 7 years ago
Hope this get continued

Jan. 13th 2015 you said something about working around a chapter 35 and reviving this story? Im wondering if you are still considering because I absolutly loved the story so far.

Im also a great fan of you current ongoing endeavor with "life as a new hire" which I utterly love aswell that one has more action and a little less sex, and this series is jampacked with sex and I love the fact they balance eachother pretty good.

Anyways.. I mainly just hope you keep writing, your a great author!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
@Sphinnxx

In one of his comment updates in LNH Ch 47 James mentioned looking over CCSC to see if he has more for it. However he said he was making no promises due to him already working on LNH Ch 48, One in Ten Ch 11, Ebb Tide 4b, Deadly Friends/Unexpected Enemies Ch 3. He has since completed DF/UE CH 3, One in 10 Ch 11, and is still working on the other two. With so many stories being updated, we must have patience. I'm sure he'll find time for Zane and his band of rebels ... I'm personally hoping we get to see the cosplay that Dr. Scarlett wants him to attend over the New Year. Also to see what comes between this budding thing between him and Jill ... and the exposure of Pastor Bill. I'm sure it will be fun, entertaining, with lots of laughs when he has time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At least 3+ years to go

This story definitely needs to continue...great work though some chapters stray off the beaten path with interesting twists...lets see 34 chapters covering about 4 actual months...to cover 48 more you would need over 360 chapters-are you up to write?, I'm ready to read!...ending in Z's Wedding!!

Inevitable_Inevitable_about 7 years ago
just plain fun

the entire story is a ton of fun, great sex, solid easy to follow plot. I don't think that a story like this really needs an ending, it can end at virtually any moment and while there are plot threads that are unresolved, that's not really a big deal because of the setup.

Crixus17Crixus17about 7 years ago
When do we get more?

Soon hopefully

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, please!

Please, share more of this story with us.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Hope you are on the mend James.

Too good a writer to be stopped from doing what you love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi James

Is there going to be more of this story?

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

At this time I don't have much ... just some ideas in my head ... a few thousand lines on Chapter 35 and a half-written Christmas Special. Let me know if you want to see them. Will I continue? I really don't know. I somehow managed to pick up One in Ten for a short time so I remain hopeful.

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, please

Please continue. This is my favorite of your stories.

FinalStandFinalStandover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous ...

I have re-opened the file on Chapter 35 once more to see what, if anything, clicks. I don't expect anything tonight as I've been dealing with some personal issues and am calling it an early night so I can come at tomorrow with fresh eyes. No promises, but I'll do what I can.

James aka FinalStand

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 6 years ago
Oh HELL yeah!

Hey FS,

Just spent the whole day re- reading this story and was excited to see your recent post. Happy Holidays to you my friend and best wishes to both you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

You have to write more of this. It's too good, beside, you have to many things promised to the character that didn't happen. Like the spring break thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep going

New Year. Christina. Spring Break. The fall of Pastor Bill. Jill. Summer bike tour. Lots of miles left in this story.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 5 years ago
More please

I agree with the two recent anonymous posters, there is a lot more of this story tell.

In the immortal words of Chuck Dickens "Please sir could we have some more"…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story - please finish this!

You have great talent. Please finish your incomplete stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sy fy

where you added the sy fy BS...you screwed it all up, and you didn't finish the series...your a real ace..

FinalStandFinalStandover 5 years agoAuthor
... you('re) a real ace.

Really?!?!?! I truly appreciate heartfelt praise ... even if it comes from an anonymous source. Why, thank you, Buddy.

As for not finishing this story ... I'm still working on it. I remain insane and in a great deal of physical pain so I'm not the most reliable Bard, but I do try. If you think I am not worth all the money you've put into this story to date ~ I apologize. Also, if you are interested in what I've written on Chapter 35, let me know. Likewise, if you have suggestions on where this tale my go, let me know. I never know what might spark the fires of my imagination for this mini-epic ... whatever it might be/become.

As always, take care, Mr. Anonymous, thank you for your encouragement ... and if you are upset about me taking a tiny portion of your commentary and blowing it all out of proportion ... you're welcome. Until next time,

James aka FinalStand

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 5 years ago
Really loved this little epic

I have found this story amazing, its been incredible to read and a lot of fun along the way.

Some parts were a little long in the tooth and one or two chapters had too much sex for my taste, but my lord I have binge read this thing in about a week. Considering i'm almost blind, I hope you realise how much i've enjoyed this.

I would love to see what you have for chapter 35 if you would be so kind to send it on to me. jc.the.continuer@gmail.com

My comments for things to check up on:

At the begining Zane had a run in with Christina where he vowed she'd apologise for her narrow minded approach and comments to Rio about being a 'felon.' That didn't happen and I was sorta looking forward to seeing her growth and that being a reason for Zane's love for her.

Zane is under a bit of scrutiny from his upper tiers, and by that I mean his Uncle John, so I would imagine that his 'website' would be really, really, bad for the investors to any company he was associated with. Could you imagine any stuck up snob investing in a company that would one day be headed by a teen who's a porn ster? I would imagine that would have repercussions at some point.

The sudden drop off by the Chancellor also seems rather... odd? She was gunning for him for twenty chapters with some smarts, tenacity and cunning. Yet, she has one moment in the sack and sharply we never see another bedroom raid... which would be very bad for Zane and his only female allowed in the room 'guardian.' What happened to her?

Lastly, Cordelle vs Zane on terms of privacy. He laid down the law about being informed about what he did or didn't want put on his 'website' and she seemed to accept it, or at least gave a concession, I haven't really seen that happen though. Just something to keep in mind.

Anyways, i've said enough and i'd be happy to share some thoughts about the story and where it could go. Gimme a shout sometime if you wanna chat and keep yourself healthy .

all the best

JC

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 5 years ago
Aaaarrrrggggghhhh......!!!!!!

The thing I really hate about reading stories that I love...

Is when they end...

Makes me feel less about myself when I hope you feel better... but the primary reason is so you'll write more... how selfish is that...?

Love your writing though, definitely kind of left field which is enjoyable...

lonecatALlonecatALover 5 years ago
Fantastic series

I have just read the entire series, to-date, over the past three days and it has definitely been in the top five most enjoyable series I have read here — it has everything: plot, humor, sex, that a reader could hope for on this site. I am like many of your fans who hope you can get back into your creative phase and finish up some of your series, it appears obvious that you had a long term plot for this series, and I really hope to see the finished product.

Thanks for all the enjoyment you have provided.

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 5 years ago
Best I read recently

Please keep adding to the story, It's very good.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 5 years ago
encouraged but concerned

The story could / does go on; over the past couple of years 'FINALSTAND' has left a few comments about the next chapter, and asked to send him ideas that may spark him to humorous greatness once again. This sex romp of the first order MUST continue, so please blast James with ideas to let him know how much we appreciate what he has created for us. Thank you! TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ideas for the next chapter

So I think a new story line could focus on the girls as they meet men and try out their newfound confidence in ways that weren’t welcomed in the past/ present. Take Iona for example. She’s a little button of a person but knows what she wants out of life nd won’t accept anything less. BLM would be interesting to follow with the guy from the church and maybe an old flame of his to stir the pot. Then Valerie to lead them all into spring break would be so good. Just a few thoughts. thanks.

TheGreatBudhaTheGreatBudhaalmost 5 years ago
Love this series!

Revisited this series for the 3rd time and found I was just as enthralled as I was on my previous reads. Definitely looking forward to the culmination of the spring break competition and graduation will give you a chance to shift dynamics. The introduction of Gabrielle added a great twist and I hope you continue to reveal more of her story. I also really enjoyed the introduction of Dr. Scarlett, but I missed the confrontation with the chancellor. Can't wait to see where you take this.

dracothorndracothornover 3 years ago

Amazing story

3rd readthrough, and as always, I want more. Now that you're back from the great unknown, I [among others] would love to see more chapters of this story [and 5 or 6 more].

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing Series - Please Continue

This has been one of the best series I've read. I know u have had medical issues and I hope u have overcome them. If there is any way you could publish more chapters we'd really appreciate it. There are so many chapters here to write. I beg you to please carry on with this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jill

Only thing I would like in further chapters is to see Aunt Jill being drilled by Zane.

BruceWoBruceWoover 3 years ago
Ch 35 ETA?

Too good to stop here

FinalStandFinalStandover 3 years agoAuthor
BruceWo ...

... I keep reexamining Chapter 35 and getting nowhere. I have the first scene partially written out too. It is just my mind locks up ... which is a pity because I had such plans for this story and where to take it - namely Spring Break. As of today (10/02/20) I have no ETA for Chapter 35. I apologize, but that is the way things currently stand.

Sorry,

James aka FinalStand

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad to see you writing again

I stumbled on this story a few days ago and blazed through it. Was really worried that it would never be finished. But there's so much material you can jump to; Christmas, spring break, summer in the south west. But seeing you have a new chapter in another series gives me hope that this will get some attention soon. Take care of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

I along with others first and foremost wish you well. Health is everyone's primary concern.

I found Lit back in 2012 and i have to day that CCSC and LANH are two of the best i have read during this time.

tipacanoetipacanoeabout 3 years ago

Fucking excellent!!!!

Messy112Messy112about 3 years ago

Excellent work with all your creations....good work that you add trancesex in this series.....

Just one request that don't pair Heaven (permanently) with any of the girls or women (a little fun and experiment is allowed). If she believes herself to be a girl than so be it don't make her confused about her sexuality. And I really like if she stick with Cristina and Zane till the end (with sharing kids and household).

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Hey there BW, it has been close to a year since your information note, and around 7 to 8 years since the CCSC stopped dead in it's tracks,.. gee, no pressure, but,.. "please my I have some more?" Thank you very much,.. '-) TTFN

LukoSavageLukoSavageover 2 years ago

Ahhh man I gotta reflect what the others have said, we need you to start this up again haha. That being said glad to see you’re looking to publish more of your works and I hope to anyone that’ll listen you’ll keep this and New Hire rolling! It’s been too long!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

For all of you polymory, polysexual fans this story was definitely not my bag. I have to laugh though at all you free love types because in reality when does that ever work out? I'm sure that for most of you watching the woman or women you love fucking a bunch of random people is the height of intimacy.....oh wait it's really not.

Anyway enjoy the STDs

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

@xristianj

I know multiple throuples and more that have been “working it out” for 20+ years. Polyamory is NOT for everyone but for those it is, they make it work just like any other relationship. Sorry you weren’t enough for whatever girl left you ✌🏻

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

I strongly suspect that James has moved on and has very little interest in this CCSC series at this time, ... He might think of something and pick it up again, maybe in a dozen years more, ... or not. ;-) TTFN

JhockJhockover 1 year ago

Fantastic story I haven't been able to stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gotta admit that the extreme that the author took the Rio character to wasn't my favorite an there were moments of complete ridiculousness. However, I really enjoyed the series as a whole and really wish the author would come back to it at some point...

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

Too bad, this story was off to a great start, but as of right now (April 2023), it has been 9 to 10 years since any new Christian College Sex Comedy has been published, ... I strongly suspect that James has moved on, leaving us high and dry, ... he has written previously that while he has plotted where he wants the story to go, he has no clue how to get there from here, ... oh well, it was a fun start, ... ;-) ttfn

lonecatALlonecatALabout 1 year ago

This is such a great story that I can't give up hope that FinalStand will someday find his muse again and push it along...

FinalStandFinalStandabout 1 year agoAuthor

Strangely enough since this has been a decade in the wilderness, I have been thinking especially about the two specials I always planned to write - the Winter Break and the Spring Break super-chapters. I need to be a bit better before I attempt them though Winter Break is over half-way finished, but I haven't forgotten this story.

Sigh ... Rio on a jet ski learning that watching it done in the movies does not equate to real skill ...

Thanks,

James aka FinalStand

lonecatALlonecatALabout 1 year ago

This is such a great tale that has everything a reader could want: humor, sex and a great plot that has been pretty well adhered to throughout all of the chapters. I read this tale, along with Life of a New Hire, at least once a year, even though it is unfinished, they both rate as among the very best stories on LIT. So happy that FinalStand is still following all the comments and responding when possible, it gives me hope for the future :-)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

James, I have really enjoyed this story, thank you! I wish you the best of luck with your health issues. I do hope that you find the time and energy to finish up this series, but in the meantime I'll have to read the rest of your works. Again, wishing you all the best. -Anon

justified15justified15about 2 months ago

A wonderful comedy. As an old man, it's fun to reread the tales I read in my youth. This one certainly stuck in my mind as most epic good times do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5295 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES