All Comments on 'Harassment'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ed - try something different

This is more of the same crap. I read about 2 paragraphs near the end just to check you were STILL writing the same thing over and over and over and over again. This one is just as bad as the rest. You've become one of the worst authors on this site. And one of the least read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One trick pony

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like your stories

But if people do not like them why do they read them? By the way I gave you five stars and enjoy reading everything you post. So thank you for your contributation to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I cried and felt his pain. :'''''''( So much.

His agony felt so real, and Willow's betrayal. Never saw it coming. No man or woman should never, ever endure that. Hell, I'm a girl, and wanted to slaughter both them. Primarily Gina. I don't give a flying f*** what kind of horrific shit Gina went through in her life.

He did not went down to her level.

But rises above it. Which I enjoyed the irony of the outcome due to it.

I'm quite extremely happy that he deserved an joyful and comforting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A mind game

The plot to me was like a mind game, making it hard to tell what was really happening.

I thank you for the mental exercise.

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
Shitty

SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY EXT____________ and so forth.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

No stars.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

this is so wrong, I mean what kind of man would let 2 lesbians do that to him and then film it also, no woman is worth what he went through not even willow, and what would happen if either one of those two got mad at him and showed the video they made to his friends, or put it on the internet, that guy is every bit as STUPID as they come

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick!!!

Sick like that author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1* for another disgusting story

This psychopathic man-hating author keeps writing about stories about degrading, abusing, humiliating males.

She is sick in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuck-a-Doodle,DON'T!

More man-degrading camel crap! ~ edrider73,you're one sick fuck!

NallusNallus6 months ago

My second read. Gave it a 3 the first time, now a 5.

Several reasons.

Discomfort, was part of the first rating.

Second, I can see myself in that situation, (prior to Hell), motivated by interest and compassion in the interesting Willow, imagining something kinky, maybe some past my comfort range, hoping for no video, NOT expecting 'bondage', etc...

The third reason is in the story's world, and there, it's the most important reason.

Willow More Than Needs to hear, when she said,

"... but I know I'll feel a lot better once I pay my debt."

Lawson should respond only in writing, via intra-company paper mail, USPS could be snagged at home.

>> Willow,

You owe me a debt, yes, you do. How I want you to repay it is not what you are expecting.

I want you to seek out a recommended Woman's Abuse Counselor, and schedule several sessions. Schedule all you can, because you need to look at your relationship with Gina in a different way.

If you cannot bring yourself to do the above, then at least commit my following words to memory.

Gina is loving to you in all the ways you recognize and embrace, I know nothing about it, but it has to be so. I'm glad you are loved in those ways.

You are a good, loving woman, who, live every human on the planet, has issues, what they are I'm not going to address.

However, I can say this. Gina is playing on your weaknesses. I do not know the manners in which she acts, but she controls and contains you from sufficiently acknowledging your discomfort with her more kinky, (sick), perversions. Maybe there are also other issues where you are less comfortable with her choices.

From the outside, it appears she is manipulative, and you are a victim.

My 'payment' for your full complicitness in the crime and for videoing of my rape, is to seek help in order to at least recognize that you are in a manipulative and unhealthy relationship with Gina.

Maybe another woman can pair better with Gina than you, that is always a possibility in every relationship. You are not required to support her in her choices.

I hope you choose for yourself.

โ€”

I choose to avoid all contact with you. If we do exchange words, and they are not a confirmation that you are acting as I have requested, then please, do not bother to reach out.

Lawson

<<<

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous