All Comments on 'Hypnothe-Rapist: Starr Scores Ch. 04'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Quest11Quest11almost 10 years ago
My fantasy

I loved your whole series!!! I wish this could happen to me, it is a fantasy of mine now. Your writing is wicked good and I love how you have little Angie talk. Maybe it could get some pleasure from a patient? Keep on writing please! Create more stories in this series.

exoliefexoliefalmost 10 years ago
More please!

I absolutely love this story, and I feel really attached to the character of Miss Starr too much to let her story go just yet! I feel like there's still more room for conflict you introduced here to not go into more detail in the future, and of course plenty more sexy times to go with it. Please continue!

MistressmorticiaMistressmorticiaabout 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

The internal conflict was so fun to listen to, being that I have similar conversations often with my own 'tiny' me and I absolutely love this story oh so much! Thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
619 Followers
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...