All Comments on 'A Slave at the Mall'

by heryankee

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Been a long time since I was at this level

And we will assume none of the women assisted your girl to cum in those places?

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 6 years ago
Fun Read

I enjoyed it but found it hard to believe how everyone in the story was "into it". Unless its an alternate porno universe, I would have expected someone to be shocked, disapprove, etc and that could have actually added to the eroticism. It doesn't seem as risky or adventurous when everyone in the mall didn't think twice about what was going on. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An enticing fantasy

Your story has a lot of promise, just imagine the details of those other women taking her to the bathroom. They could have ‘made her‘ go down on them, edged her or spanked her so very very full of potential.

Obvs the “made her” do things was emphasised because she could easily say no. It was definitely a refreshing change to see that you covered the safe wording option in your story. Some people might think it unnecessary to include it but think it’s vital to make sure that kind of detail is included. It’s the easiest way of demonstrating that it’s a real BDSM relationship and not some wannabe Dom abusing/ manipulating his g/f, partner, wife.

Definitely a sexy erotic story, short but sweet.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous