All Comments on 'Swinging for Beginners'

by Whitesocks

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More sties to tell??

I am waiting en hoping for your stories.

lihplihpover 9 years ago
what i loved best

Was the humour - particularly hers

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 9 years ago
Long but Loving

I really enjoyed this story, but there were times that I was frustrated Anne acted the way she did. I felt Kevin was a good guy and wasn't treated as fairly as he should have been. Overall it was a great story.

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
Interesting Story

After a good opening, it became apparent that Anne was a scheming, controlling and selfish bitch.

It's OK for Anne to get off using Penny, but if Kevin just looked she was pissed off. Good thing that she didn't find out that Kevin fucked Penny. Anne would have castrated him, but Anne got her rocks off, so it was OK.

Then later, it's just fine for Anne to fuck Sandeep a few times but Kevin wasn't allowed to even look at Reshma without Anne going ballistic on him. Shit - she sounds like my ex-wife - except she "made up" with Kevin by making a smart-assed comment.

If I were Kevin, I would have divorced the selfish bitch and found another girl that wasn't so mean (like Penny).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
didn't deserve it

I gave this story a five star because I wish to be encouraging and not negative. But it by no means earned the stars. Anne is rather bitchy. It is really her idea to swing, but her idea is all for her. It isn't ok for him to partake. He knuckles-under to keep the peace and because she threatens bodily harm if he leaves her, but he is the peacekeeper. There is definitely a double standard in this couple's life. The sex, of course, and the 'bring your cheque card'. Not 'their' card and not her card, but his. And the episode with Mina was unnecessary. There was a cultural difference that was apparent and Anne ignored that to get huffy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous