All Comments on 'Voice Activated Ch. 02'

by DapperestDan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
pariah001pariah001over 9 years ago

Great story, hope to see more of Mike's adventures!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More. More.

Please write more!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I guess this story is just not for me

manipulation for personal sexual gratification only seems like a waste of total power and immortality.

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago
patience.

Yeah, I get that, rightbank. There needs to be more to it than just self-gratification.

It's still missing conflict.

Sure, it has Mike struggling to control himself as things begin, but that's not enough. However, I expect the author knows this and is working up to introducing a real conflict.

Have a little patience

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story but...

great story but it needs more detail and length. but overall it was great keep up the great work. i hope to see more chapters in the future!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please.

This is amazing, dan. Please write more of the stuff.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 9 years ago
Exceptional

I'm not sure exactly how you can build on either of these stories and not have a letdown, save for going back on his decision to not manipulate his sister and cousin, but the storyline thus far has been quite entertaining, with great sex scenes mixed in perfectly. Looking forward to chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
need

we all need more please

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
So Far So Good

I think he will go back and take his Sister and Cousin and make them part of his House. it will be interesting to see how he recruits for house staff. the Cook I would go to a School and pick one. The maids he could go to a University and pick a few Sorority girls to do the Housework.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlalmost 8 years ago
Magic!

In the space of two grafs, Lori's "small" nipples get "fat".

Otherwise, kinda fun.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Turn the lesbians straight!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still not sure why incest of all things is still a hang-up in stories with literal fucking mind-control powers and shit. Seems like it should be an afterthought at best. I just thought it was amusing that's all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous