All Comments on '27 Steps Pt. 01'

by Rikki_13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my god

So amazingly hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
:D

well done.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 14 years ago
Incredible

OH MY GOD Rikki...One can barely leave a comment after listening to you tell this story. I'm not sure if you realize what it's like listening to your slight accent along with your whimpering sounds as you sought to have an orgasm. That is totally HOT!! An absolutely amazing turn-on to say the least. Out-fricken-standing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't leave me hanging

Rikki:

I love your sexy accent as you whimper and beg. Can't wait for part 2 to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bad gurl BAD

You can NOT make it sssooo damn good and leave it like that ... just when the great was getting mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks !

You had me going at the shower. The wimpering is too seductive.

Give us more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

NICKELBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

hotbutterflyhotbutterflyover 12 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhh yeah!

Outstanding theme and story line. The audio was amazing and very different than I have heard before. It was your ability to "tell" the majority of the story thru non-words, while you whispered, moaned and uttered sheer pleasure and erotic pain. When you climaxed it reminded me of when I was having tremendous sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Wow!!

You are really really good, I got so hot just listening to your voice had to take a break. The story line, concept and plus your voice just perfect. I am hooked so looking forward to part two. AND remind you I'm a straight woman. (Now that's a biggest compliment to your work.) For now, will go through your other works.

- J.J.

Colin PearceColin Pearceabout 7 years ago
You beg so passionately

So cruel to deny you, but you did cum so well in the end. The non-consensual part at the end was a downer though, an unpleasant surprise for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Literotica winner. Rikki when will you come back. No lady is so sexy than you. What a moaning style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous