90% True Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
834 Followers

I must have licked and sucked her pussy for at least fifteen minutes, and I know she came wetly in my mouth at least three times. I wondered if she was going to gush like she had the weekend before, but while her orgasms were wet, they certainly didn't squirt. I finally knelt back and ran my forearm across my mouth and goatee. I asked flat out, "Are you going to squirt like you did last week?"

She turned a deep shade of red and said, "I'm sorry about that, that's so embarrassing."

My eyes opened wide in shock and I said, "Are you fucking kidding? That was totally hot!"

She shrugged and said, "Maybe, but it doesn't always happen, and it only happens during sex."

I smiled deviously and knelt forwards. My mouth again found her pussy and I began working my magic. This time though I pressed two fingers inside her and began working them back and forth. A few minutes later she was clawing the top of my head and begging me to stop. I refused of course. She thrashed violently as she came, and sure enough a thin stream of hot girl jizz sprayed from her pussy, soaking my face and hand. I finally pulled away and lightly pat her pussy as she lay there convulsing. I brought the slime slicked fingers to my mouth and licked them clean. It was delicious and light and the taste was just indescribable. She was half laughing, half crying as she trembled through her orgasm. But the couch was quite wet from the puddle forming beneath her ass. I reached over the side of the couch and grabbed my t-shirt. I lightly wiped it along her pussy and her thighs and then tucked it into the puddle forming under her ass.

"Thanks," she slurred as if she was drunk. She took a few more moments to enjoy the crest of her orgasm and then she sat up. Pulling my now damp t-shirt from beneath her butt she said, "Oh, I soaked your shirt, I'll have to wash it for you."

I snatched it from her and brought it to my nose. It was infused with her scent and moisture and I said, "Not on your life. I may never wash this shirt again." She laughed and turned a deep red as she blushed wildly.

Then she sat up on her knees and pushed me back onto the couch. Without saying another word she swung one leg up over me and sat down on my lap. She brought herself up just enough to reach between her legs and grip my hard shaft. She said, loud enough for the camera, "Fuck, I've been waiting for this for hours now." Then with out a word, violently sank down onto my cock. I gasped as her tight wet pussy stretched out as my thick invading shaft plunged up into her. She cried out and I could tell that my size probably hurt her a little, but she just moaned and said "God, it hurts so good."

She then began riding my cock, hard and fast. The squelching of her wet pussy as it slid around my pole, and her damp thighs as they slapped into mine was almost loud enough to drown out her moaning. I reached around her and cupped her heavy breasts as she rode me hard and fast, and she reached behind me to grip the couch for support as she fucked me. I didn't know where she learned to fuck like this, but figured that Rich probably had taught her what he liked. Rich was a few years older and had a few girlfriends already, and quite an extensive porn collection.

I could tell that Nina was getting close after a little while because she started quietly begging as she rode me, "please, please, yes, please, yes, please..." the soft litany from her mouth only turned me on further. I would have blown my load inside her if she hadn't already sucked one out of me.

Then she crashed down to my lap one last time cried out. She didn't gush this time, but there was no doubt that she enjoyed the orgasm. She sat there my cock buried to the hilt inside of her and she rubbed her nipples as she moaned. Her internal muscles squeezed and milked my cock as if begging me to cum inside her.

Finally she turned around and said, "You're going to have to take charge here boss," and dismounted me with wobbly legs. She knelt on the couch, on her hands and knees, and I was quick to take up position. I slid into her easily, fucking her slowly, doggy style.

My heavy nut sack slapped her slick cunny as I buried myself into her. She moaned softly with each thrust, but seemed content to let me go at my own pace. Turning her face towards the back of the couch, she whispered so the camera wouldn't hear her, "You can cum whenever you want, soon or later, I don't care, this feels so good. Just please, cum inside me."

I stuttered for a moment as she said that. But I knew that Jen had told me that Nina was on the pill. In fact, Nina going on the pill was one of the reasons Jen had done so. She must have just really liked cum I guess. It was interesting. Jen didn't mind my cum, but after sex, was quick to go to the bathroom to clean up. Jen usually never swallowed, and she certainly never licked it off her fingers or asked me to cum on her tits. I think for Jen it just was what it was. But Nina seemed to love the stuff.

I started fucking Nina harder and faster. Now I was used to my girlfriend's enjoyment of ass play, so as I was getting into the groove of things, I thought nothing of licking my thumb, and then reaching down to play with Nina's tight asshole. She gasped and then I quickly remembered that this wasn't Jen, and that Nina might not be into that kind of thing.

But Nina again whispered to me so the camera wouldn't pick it up, "Go easy please, I've never done anything there." I was amazed. Jen was an absolute anal freak. She would beg me to give it to her in the ass. I seriously think Jen liked anal more then regular sex. But this wasn't Jen, so I took it very easy. I simply rubbed the tight knot of her ass while I fucked faster and faster.

It took me a while to build to my second orgasm. But it finally came about, and so did I with a wordless roar. I buried myself to the hilt in Nina's wet slit and unleashed. I held like that for a little while then fell backwards on the couch, gasping for air again.

Nina sighed and stood up on shaky legs and walked to the camera. She reached down to her sopping wet pussy and slid two fingers into her slit. Scooping out some of our combined juices she held them to the camera and said, "I love you baby, come home safe." Then she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them as she reached and turned off the camera with her other hand.

I sighed and looked at her as she scooped another load of my cum out of her pussy and put it in her mouth. That one wasn't for the camera, it was for her own pleasure. I asked her, "So, we made them a tape. I guess that's good. What now?"

She turned and looked at me with a devilish grin, "Now we go to my bedroom. You've got a lot more work to do before I let you leave here."

I sighed and wondered what I'd gotten myself into. I didn't have Jen or Rich to help me out this time. But she picked up my knapsack with one hand and the camera with tripod with the other and started walking into the kitchen and back hallway. I knew I really had no choice but to follow her.

- - -

My wife cried out as another orgasm gripped her body. She clenched my chest and rode the wave of the orgasm and finally said, "Okay, more story later, I need your dick now!"

I shrugged my shoulders. What can I say, I'm a sucker for strong women, always have been.

rhev
rhev
834 Followers