90% True Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
835 Followers

She sighed, "So by the end of the day that third day, I was pretty fucking miserable. Then you come up and just... Pete," She shook her head and her blonde hair, tussled as usual, blew out the scent of her strawberry shampoo, "You just made me feel welcome."

I smiled, "I'm glad Keri, but you know," I paused not wanting to ruin her memory, "I act like that with everyone. I'm just a friendly guy."

She leaned across the console between our seats and pulled my face towards her for a light kiss on the lips, "Yeah, I know Pete, that's why you're so awesome."

There was a long silence then as we just held each others hands, in her lap, and looked at each other. "I've dug you for a long time Pete," she said, "A long time, almost a year now. But when I was just getting to know you, you had just started dating Jen."

I frowned and she picked up on it, "I know, I feel horrible about things. I feel like I tempted you, I made you cheat on Jen. But when I heard that you were fucking other people... I just... I felt like it was my opportunity. My time...."

I didn't want to cushion this blow, so I said it straight away, "Keri, you did tempt me. But I'm really the one at fault. I did that, not you. I could have walked out of that room. I didn't have to come to that party alone. You tempted me, yes, but I am the one who made the choice."

"I want you to be with me Pete," she said flat out, "not Jen."

I shook my head, "I know Keri, but it's not that simple. I'm in love with Jen. I don't know how this is going to change things, but I have to tell her. Maybe she'll dump me for it, I don't know."

Keri squeezed my hand again and moved it to the crease in her lap where it met her belly. The skirt slid up a little and I could see the flesh of her leg below her knee. She held my hand tight against her and said, "Is it wrong that I hope that she'll break up with me and you'll consider going out with someone like me?"

I leaned over and kissed Keri again, "No, it's not horrible at all." Honestly, I don't know if I believed that or not, but I knew she had to hear it.

"Good," she said, then blushing she mumbled, "because I love you."

Mentally I screamed. She'd said it, there was no going back now. "I know Keri, I know you do. I wish I could say it back to you right this moment, but I'm too mixed up. I've got too much...." I sighed, nothing I would say would make it right. All she'd wanted to hear me say was that I loved her too.

We sat for a long time, her tracing her finger up and down my arm and me just enjoying sitting with her. There were so many things I wanted to say, to question her about, to say, and none of them wanted to pass my lips. Finally she broke the uncomfortable silence with, "Oh, on a lighter note, you might get some funny looks from the other girls."

"Huh?" I spat out smoothly.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Well, Leah called me on Sunday and I kinda told her some stuff. Then apparently she called a few other people, and this morning as soon as I got to school like five or six girls mobbed me with questions. Apparently someone may have insinuated that you're packing a monster between the thighs."

"Lions! I mean, Keri!" I said looking at her with my mouth hanging open. "It's not that big, why would you start a rumor like that?"

She blushed, "Well, I didn't start it first of all. Second of all, it's pretty big Pete. I'm still a tiny bit sore today you know. It's one of the reasons I'm wearing a skirt." I must have been about to apologize and she slugged me in the arm with a closed fist, "Don't you dare fucking apologize either. I couldn't have imagined it would be a better night on Saturday."

"Well, I'm glad I could make your first time so enjoyable then," I said, watching her out of the corner of my eyes.

"Oh you did, believe me you did," she said, then her face grew wide as she saw the trap I had just sprung. "How did you know it was my first time?" she practically yelled at me.

"Oh, we guys have a way of telling," I lied with a devious smile on my face.

Her face grew pink as she began to blush, "I told you stories of ex boyfriends because I didn't want you to think I was some lame ass that no one wanted. I didn't think you'd sleep with me if you knew..."

I shrugged, "I might not have if I knew ahead of time to be honest. But it's all in the past now, and if you're happy, then I'm happy." A thought popped into my head, "Hey, would Staci be one of the girls that heard that rumor?"

"The cheerleader?" Keri asked, "I guess it's possible why?"

I shook my head, "Never mind. Look, I like you a lot Lions, Keri, sorry. I really do, and you're very sexy, I'm having trouble getting that image of you above me out of my head. But I can't jump into a relationship with you right now. I have to at the very least end things with Jen first."

"And Nina?" Keri added.

I nodded my head, "There's no way this will end well I suppose. Unless of course you're up for a threesome relationship with a sexy blonde woman?" I smiled and grinned at her.

"Uh... I don't...." Keri stammered but far off in the distance we heard the bell that signaled the end of the period. "Whew, saved by the bell, literally," she said.

We got out of my car and went back to the school, and I promised her I'd call her that night for a little bit at least. She stopped me as we got to the last row of cars and pressed her body against mine, "One kiss Pete?" she asked. I couldn't deny her and bent down kissing the petite girl. As we broke, our breath steamed out into the cold air, a little bit of hers fogging my glasses slightly. She then held me for a moment more and looked at me devilishly, "May I ask one more favor of you?"

"Of course Keri," I said wondering how long this was going to take. I had history next class and the teacher hated students that walked in late.

Keri bent over and checking to make sure that no one could see her between the cars, quickly hooked her hands under her skirt. Her hands went up high under the skirt then she wiggled and they came down again. She had lacy purple panties shimmying down her legs as she slid her hands down her thighs. Then she grabbed them and stepped out of the delicate underwear. She handed the lacy thong to me and said, "Keep these? I knew I couldn't stand to meet you and have a serious discussion right away while I was so distracted with thoughts of this weekend. So before I came to your car I ducked into one of the girls bathrooms and rubbed one out." She grinned, "While wearing those."

I looked at the purple lace and noticed then that the material was damp. I balled them up in my fist and brought them close to my face. My eyes closed as I could smell the intoxicating scent of her girl cum embedded in the fibers. I felt my cock twitch in immediate response and then I quickly drew the fabric away. I opened my eyes saying, "Now that's just not fair...."

But Keri was already jogging away from me towards the school as the second bell rang. 'Fuck, I'm going to be late walking into history,' I thought as I stood alone, in a parking lot, holding cum dampened panties, with an erection in my jeans.

- - -

Ann looked at me, "Well, why'd you stop?" Her arms were folded across the dining room table and she was leaning into her palms as she listened. "Obviously that was very sweet of you, but that doesn't really explain the fallout between you and Nina and Jen. Why didn't you tell me what happened with that?"

I yawned and stretched my arms out, "Well, are you mad at me anymore?"

Ann narrowed her eyes, sensing where I was going with this. But she answered honestly, "No... I suppose I'm not, but I want to hear the story."

I nodded, "Okay, I'll finish it tomorrow then, but only if you stop acting snarky and start acting a little more loving."

Jen's eyes narrowed into daggers, "Dirty trick Peter, dirty dirty trick."

I stood up from the table and pushed away smiling, "Oh, wait till I tell you who I learned that trick from."

I chuckled as I walked into the living room and I swear I could hear my wife's teeth grinding in frustration.

rhev
rhev
835 Followers
12