A Better Life for Lauren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

Lauren could feel Cliff beginning to shake as he stroked in and out of her mouth. She knew what was coming and tried to hold him back out of her throat and make him cum in her mouth. Not only did she like the taste and feel of cum in her mouth but did not want to choke to death with him cumming down her throat. She was successful and moments later she felt the first big pulse of his cock. The black dick jetted ropes of sperm into her mouth. Lauren kept her lips sealed around the head as it spit its viscous white load into her mouth. When he had finished spasming, Lauren swallowed the load down her throat. She then tenderly sucked the cock clean getting a few more small drops as a reward as the cock shrunk in her mouth.

George was going faster now and drew Lauren's attention from the dick in her mouth to the one pounding her small pussy. With each inward thrust the head of George's cock grazed her g-spot and drove Lauren crazy. Her pussy was so wet, George's dick made squishing noises as it pushed in and out. He was beginning to pound away into her. His own orgasm was gaining momentum. George had a hold of Lauren's thighs and pulled her to his dick as he pushed in. He often banged into cervix as he pushed too deep.

Lauren let Cliff's dick fall from her mouth.

"George, please don't go so deep. You're hurting me," Lauren said.

"Fuck that!" George said. "I'll go as deep as I like bitch," he said acting tough for his brother's benefit.

"Please George...don't cum inside me. I'm not on the pill or anything. Please pull out. Ya can give it to me in the mouth if ya want but just not in my pussy," Lauren begged.

"Rudy shut her the fuck up. Stick your dick in her cunt mouth so she can't talk anymore," George said.

"Please George," Lauren said as Rudy moved around the table.

Rudy feed her his hard cock and she took it into her sore mouth. Cliff had moved down and was playing with her nipples again. He had a great touch and Lauren liked what he was doing to them.

Cliff said, "Hey George, maybe you better pull out. We don't want her getting pregnant with a black baby. The cops will know where that came from. I've seen on TV that they can tell a lot from something called DNA."

"Yeah...I'll move out of the way for ya if ya want to feed it to her when you're ready," Rudy said.

"Oh...fuck y'all!" George groaned.

They did not have long to wait. George was rapidly approaching his orgasm and Lauren was nearly on track too. Even with George's tough talk he had stopped pounding to deep into Lauren. George wanted to make the white bitch cum, so he slowed down a bit to taper off his own approaching orgasm. He worked the big black cock slowly into her cunt continuing to give Lauren delicious tickles of pleasure. Lauren squealed around Rudy's cock as her orgasm came rushing forward. George started pounding into her again when he was sure he could out last her. In a matter of a minute Lauren peaked. She bucked up off the table and clamped her pussy walls tight around George's big cock. George could barely move his dick inside her now with her cunt clamped on him. Lauren shuttered through a wonderful orgasm. All hope of not enjoying this rape of her pussy was lost as she moaned deeply with her release.

When Lauren finally slumped back to the table as her orgasm passed, George started pounding into her again. Within a minute or so his balls were ready to burst. He wanted to bury his seed deep in this white bitch's cunt but thought better of it. His brother was right; cumming in her could complicate things. He already wasn't sure what they would do with her once they were done. They stupidly had not thought that through. She couldn't stay here with them forever. Eventually someone would stumble on the place and find her here with them. They could not have that.

The rest of his thoughts blurred as his climax hit. He pulled his dick from her cunt and hurried to her mouth. If he couldn't bury his cum in her pussy, he would make her eat it all again. He moved so quick Rudy almost did not have time to get out of the way. Lauren took the big cock into her mouth just as the first pulse started. She sucked hard on the head trying to reward George for not cumming inside her. George moaned deeply as his dick started spurting a flood of cum into Lauren's mouth. It was his second cum in an hour but it was a good one and he feed her a nice size load. When the cock finally stopped spurting, Lauren swallowed his spunk and proceeded to lightly clean and taper down the big cock. Rudy had put his big cock in her left hand this time and she tenderly squeezed it for him to keep it hard and anxious.

"God, you're one fuckin good cocksucker," George said as he pulled his deflating cock from her lips. "Ya have a fuckin tight pussy too. It's all yours boys. Have at her."

As George walked to a chair and sat down with his dick still hanging out of his pants, Rudy left her hand and moved down to her pussy. Lauren looked at George for a second as Rudy began to work his cock into her cunt. George was looking back at her too. Then Cliff moved in between them and feed his hard again dick into her mouth. Lauren began to suck on Cliff's cock as she felt Rudy pushing his big dick deep into her. She was stretched from George and soon Rudy was in all the way too.

"Oh...my god, she's so tight!" Rudy groaned.

"Don't stretch her to much for me little brother," Cliff said.

"Oh...that feels so fuckin good," Rudy said.

"Her mouth is not to bad either," Cliff joined in.

"Enough fuckin talkin and more screwing boys!" George yelled over.

Rudy quickened his pace and Lauren could sense he was already close. She spat Cliff's cock from her mouth.

"Rudy, please remember not in me...please," Lauren said.

"Hey...put that dick back in your mouth bitch!" Cliff said pushing it into her mouth again.

Rudy was getting closer by the second. A few more strong pumps and he was there. He pulled his large black cock from her womb and tried to make it to her mouth. He couldn't and the first rope of cum shot out across the table and partially landed on her left tit. He kept coming up the table and the second pulse hit her directly in the chin as Cliff moved away. It covered her chin and trailed down along her neck, across her collarbone and left arm. Finally Rudy got his cock to her mouth and Lauren greedily pulled it in. Rudy gave her a few good squirts before his cock stopped and just oozed a bit more cum into her mouth. Lauren tapered him off too as Cliff fucked his smaller cock up into her cunt.

"Wow...she still is tight! God it is so fuckin warm and juicy in there," he said as he started working his cock in her.

Lauren tenderly nursed on Rudy's deflating cock as Cliff pounded into her. His cock was not as much a threat to pound her cervix and he could ram it to her good. Sometimes smaller cocks are nice to fuck Lauren thought as Cliff worked her into another pending orgasm with short rapid strokes. He fucked her faster than the other two pounding hard into her tight cunt. Cliff was fucking her at a wonderful pace and she could feel herself starting to orgasm. Lauren allowed Rudy's spent cock to slip from her mouth.

"Oh god Cliff," Lauren said. "That feels so good."

"Ya like it ha," Cliff panted between gasps for breath. He continued to hammer her pussy as fast as he could.

"Oh god...I'm nearly there! Oh fuck...fuck me harder Cliff, harder!" she screamed.

"I'm pumping ya as fast as I can bitch," Cliff wheezed.

"Oh my god...fuck it good Cliff...fuck it gooood!"

Lauren climaxed again. She tried to fuck her cunt up into Cliff as he thrust into her. Waves of bliss coursed through her body. The wonderful feeling spread from her pussy out across her body and she moaned with delight. She felt weak when her climax finally ended. She barely realized Cliff had pulled out of her cunt and was racing towards her mouth. He grabbed her head and roughly shoved his hard cock into her mouth just as his first shot left his cock. It coated Lauren's tongue as it was quickly followed by several more. Cliff moaned above her as she gathered all his spewing cum in her mouth. When he was done cumming, he pulled away from her popping his cock from her mouth as she tried to hold onto it.

Cliff walked to another chair and slumped down into it like he was exhausted. Lauren looked over at the three brothers now all in chairs as she held Cliff's cum in her mouth. She opened her mouth slightly and allowed a bit of the cum to leak from the corner of her lips to the table below. The brothers watched in awe as she then swallowed the rest.

"You're one wild bitch," George said.

"She sure can suck cock," Rudy said.

"She loves black cock boys! Look at her. We're exhausted and she could take more." He laughed out loud.

I'll give her more later," Cliff said.

Me too!" Rudy added.

"Well, for now we need to get working on the still before its dark. We can all fuck her again later," George said.

They left Lauren tied to the table and proceeded to get the still going. Lauren tried to doze a bit but her nakedness was attracting mosquitoes and they were driving her crazy because she could not swat them away. Lauren screamed until the guys came over.

"What the fuck is the matter with you!" George demanded.

"Please the mosquitoes are eating me alive," She begged. "Can ya cover me or untie my hands please," she added.

"What the fuck! Ya bothering us over a few mosquitoes. Shee-it," he said.

Rudy said, "George it is not nice to leave her here like that."

"Yeah...,"Cliff added, "We don't have to torture her do we?"

"Ya guys are too soft!" George snarled. "Ya realize this bitch is our prisoner, our slave. We can threat her anyway we damn well please," he said.

"Well, look at it this way," Cliff said. "I want to fuck her later and I don't want to be bothered by her itching and scratchin."

"Yeah, ya don't want her body covered with bites do ya?" Rudy asked.

"All right!" Ya can cover her ass if ya want. I don't fuckin care," George said as he stormed off to the still.

Rudy and Cliff found a blanket in one of the tents and covered Lauren's body to her chin.

"Thanks guys," Lauren said.

"You're welcome," Rudy said as Cliff just walked away.

The brothers worked on the still and soon had moonshine brewing. Lauren had screamed once when a mosquito landed on her face but Rudy had come to her rescue and killed it.

With Rudy out of ear shot, Cliff asked George, "What're we going to do with her?"

"What...we're going to fuck her brains out some more later," George said.

"No...ya know what I mean...later?" Cliff asked.

"Well, we can't let her go back to Bubba and Earl. Ya know that right. I mean she knows our names and our faces. She'll just have to disappear. She has no kin around here. No one will care. They'll think she just moved on," George finished.

"We never killed no one before," Cliff said. "I don't know about this George. Rudy is not going to want to kill her I can tell ya that," Cliff added.

"Fuck Rudy! He'll do as I say!" George demanded.

"I didn't know we were going to kill her when we grabbed her. I thought we was just going to fuck her," he said.

"Ya thought we could kidnap her, rape her and then just let her go? You a fuckin moron or something?" he said.

"No...but there must be something else we can do? Not kill her," Cliff asked.

"Shut up...Rudy's coming back. Let me think!" George barked.

The brothers worked until midnight with the still and made a large batch of moonshine. They put it in plastic gallon jugs and loaded them into the car trunk. George again noticed the dents from Lauren with the crowbar to his car and it pissed him off.


"I should pimp that sorry assed bitch out to get money to fix the dents she put in my car with that tire iron," he snarled.

"What're ya talking about? Ya can barely notice them," Rudy said.

"Rudy, don't ya go stickin up for that white trash now," he barked.

"I'm not...

Cliff cut in, "shut up both of you and helps me load this shine."

When they had the car fully loaded, they walked back over to the table where Lauren was. Lauren watched as George again pulled the bowie knife from his boot.

"Oh please!" she screamed. "Please don't hurt me!"

"Shut the fuck up bitch, I just going to cut you loose," George said.

The guys cut the ropes off her hands and from around the table legs. Lauren's back was sore from laying on the table for so long. Rudy helped her to stand. Lauren thought about making a break for it but decided that was useless. They were much faster than she, at least George and Cliff were plus she was basically naked.

George grabbed her arm and yanked her along to one of the tents as Rudy and Cliff followed. Lauren was still sore in the jaw and her pussy had taken a good pounding but she figured she was about to get more of the same. She hoped she could keep them from getting interested in her ass. She hated anal sex but she had a tight cute ass. Many of the boys in high school wanted to do her in the ass but she told them if they tried she would never give them anything again. They always decided her pussy and especially her mouth were worth giving up the ass for. But this was different. She did not have the same control now.

George pulled her into the tent and shoved her to a cot on one side. Lauren sat down, still naked except for her unbuttoned shirt and ruined bra.

George said, "Start the generator boys and get me a beer."

George walked right up to Lauren and unzipped his pants. He stuck his soft six inch dick to her mouth.

"Suck it bitch!" he said.

While Cliff got the generator going in the tent and a small light came on, Rudy pulled four beers from a cooler in one corner. He handed one to Cliff and brought two others to George and Lauren. Lauren had George's cock in her mouth and she was attempting to get it hard again. George took his beer, popped the top and took a long swig.

"What the fuck ya doing with that other beer?" he asked Rudy.

"It's for Lauren, George. She hasn't had nothin all day neither," he offered.

"Fuck her! I'll be giving her something more to drink real soon," he chuckled.

"But she needs some water or something," Rudy protested.

"Rudy go sit the fuck down and watch some tube. You can have her when I am done." He said.

Cliff had just turned on a tiny set they had on a table near the cooler. He was trying to get a decent station but they only ever got one of two stations here. Rudy and Cliff watched TV as Lauren sucked George.

Lauren had him hard after only a few minutes. She now had her hands and she stroked the big cock and fished his balls out of his pants to play with them too. George was soon moaning as she sucked him deep. George remembered how she had taken all of Cliff and he eased his cock to the back of her mouth. Lauren knew what he wanted and angled her neck to swallow his cock down her throat. George gasped and groaned when she pushed down onto his big cock until her nose touched his belly.

"Oh, fuckin ah boys, look at this. This white slut can take me to the root," he exclaimed.

Cliff and Rudy watched as Lauren deep throated George's nine inch cock and worked it with her mouth.

"My god...this bitch can sure suck cock," George said.

Lauren worked his dick for several more minutes and George could feel the familiar rumbling in his balls. But he did not want to cum yet and wanted to fuck her some more too. He pulled away from Lauren's mouth much to her confusion.

As George sat down on the cot he said, "I want you to climb up on top of this here big dick and fuck yourself on it," he said,

Lauren got off the cot and George lay down. She them climbed on top of him and maneuvered his cock to her pussy while facing him. She was not yet to wet so penetration was difficult. Lauren grimaced as she eased her tight pussy down on the huge black cock. It stretched her cunt walls as it pushed all the way into her. It took a minute or so but eventually her pussy eased enough to take George's cock deep inside her. Lauren slowly started moving up and down.

"That's it baby, fuck that big black cock," George said. "Ya like dark meat don't ya?"

Lauren didn't answer but kept sliding up and down on the stiff cock.

"I asked ya a question!" George spat out. "Ya like black cock don't ya?"

"Yeah...sure, it's ok." Lauren said.

"Just ok! Ya know ya love it, admit it bitch." George said.

Cliff piped in, "George hurry the fuck up and stop jawin at her!"

"Fuck off Cliff! I'm fuckin her now, you'll get your chance," George said.

Lauren rode the big cock for a good ten minutes it seemed. Her pussy was reacting by providing plenty of lubrication. She should have hated all these guys but she found she only really disliked George. Cliff was ok and Rudy bordered on friendly which was surprising given she had hit him with the tire iron. What she hated most was she actually enjoyed the sex. George was right. She was finding she really liked black dick. Sure, she liked all dicks but black dicks, well mostly there size, was her new passion. She still disliked being forced to fuck these guys but she found herself thinking about Earl's big black cock as she rode George. She had to admit to herself, she had an interest in seeing and playing with Bubba's big cock too. She wondered if they cared enough to be looking for her.

George groaned beneath her. He said, "Yeah, fuck it bitch! Oh, that's good. Fuck it ya white trash! I'm going to cum soon."

"Not inside me...please George!" Lauren pleaded.

"Fuck that! I'm going to paint your fuckin white insides with my black man cum," George smiled.

"No George...please don't. I'll finish ya good in my mouth. Please don't cum inside me...please," Lauren pleaded again.

Cliff said, "George not a good idea."

"Fuck that Cliff. She aint going nowhere. I'll cum in her if I want," he said.

"Please George no," Lauren begged.

George just continued to fuck up into her as she rode him. In another minute he was ready to cum. Lauren had been getting close herself but the thought of taking this bastard's seed into her pussy, had her too nervous. George had a tight grip on Lauren's hips as they fucked. Lauren tried to wait until the last second then pull off. She almost managed it but George had anticipated the move and clamped down hard on her hips. Lauren squealed as she felt the big head expand inside her and then fire a bolt of cum into her cunt.

"Fuck George no!" She screamed. "Let me go you fuckin bastard!"

After the second or third pulse, George was distracted enough by his orgasm that Lauren managed to shove back and pull the long cock from her cunt. George fired the last couple loads out onto his own stomach.

"Ya fucking bitch whore!" He yelled. "I told ya to stay put!"

George swung his open hand across Lauren's face in a viscous slap. The blow caught Lauren by surprise and sent her sprawling off the cot onto the hard dirt floor. She lay on the floor stunned and feeling pain to her face and left side.

"What the fuck are ya doing George?" Rudy said.

"Fuck you! She pulled off me when I was jizzing, the bitch slut." George yelled back.

Rudy helped Lauren to her feet. Lauren could feel George's cum inside her and some started to drip from her pussy to the dirt floor below.

"You bastard!" Lauren said to George.

"Ya skinny white cunt, I told ya to stay put!" George screamed back. "I ought to kill ya now for that!" He yelled.

George stood up and went to move towards Lauren. She could see the rage in his eyes. Rudy moved to position himself between them. Fortunately, Cliff spoke then.

"Calm down George. Ya must have gotten some in her. She's dripping it on the ground right now." Cliff said.

They all looked below Lauren where a tiny puddle of whitish liquid was now forming.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers