A Better Life for Lauren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

"Oh, fuck y'all!" George said. He grabbed a jug of moonshine and walked out of the tent.

"Sorry about him," Rudy said. "He can be such an ass some times. It was his idea to grab ya in the first place."

"Rudy, be quiet," Cliff said. "Lauren, ya alright?"

"Yeah, I guess so," she responded.

"That asshole kinda made it awkward for Rudy and me to fuck ya now," Cliff said.

"That's ok Cliff. Ya can still fuck me if ya want," Lauren said.

"Rudy said, "Ya can just suck on me if ya like Lauren."

"Ok Rudy," Lauren replied.

Rudy and Cliff took off their pants and Lauren sat down on the cot to work both of their cocks hard. She took Cliff first into her mouth so she could get him hard for her pussy. She would then do Rudy with her mouth till he came. Cliff was hard in no time in her talented mouth and sat down on the cot so Lauren could sit on his cock backward. She then sucked on Rudy while she bobbed up and down on Cliff.

Cliff groaned as Lauren worked her cunt in circles in his lap. For a kidnapped captive forced to have sex, she was certainly enjoying her dilemma Cliff thought. Cliff looked at the back of her red hair as she bobbed on Rudy's stiff cock. Cliff looked up at Rudy and he had his eyes closed. He was obviously enjoying the cocksucking he was getting.

Cliff could feel a stirring in his balls. He was getting close to cumming and knew Lauren would squeal if he shot into her. The good news though was, as he looked up again, Rudy groaned loudly. He gave every indication that he was dumping his load into Lauren's mouth.

Cliff was right. Rudy had cum and Lauren's head stopped bobbing and instead lightly sucked his dick clean.

"Lauren, you better hurry with him. I'm about to cum too," Cliff gasped.

Lauren finished cleaning Rudy and he sat down.

"Tell me when and I'll swing around and suck ya," Lauren said.

"Ok...it will be any second now," Cliff gasped.

A second or two later, "Oh god, here it comes," Cliff said.

Lauren spun off his dick and onto her knees turning. She took Cliff's cock into her mouth and sucked hard on the head.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes! Suck it good cocksucker," Cliff said.

"I'm there, oh fuck, take it bitch, take it...

Lauren sucked the head and felt it swell. Seconds later cum erupted into he mouth. She collected the whole load in her mouth as Cliff shot rope after rope of cum.

"Oh, that's so good...so good, ya great cocksucker," Cliff moaned. "Suck it all out of me ya bitch."

Lauren drained his cock and taper off his orgasm. She then cleaned him and nursed on it till he was soft. She finally let his flaccid dick fall from her lips.

"Wow, that was great Lauren," Cliff said. "You're one fine cocksucker."

"Thanks," Lauren said.

"Where'd ya learn to suck dick so well?" Cliff asked.

"Mostly as a senior high school." Lauren partially lied. She did not want to mention her sick stepdad. Why she didn't, she did not know but maybe embarrassment.

"Well, ya must have sucked more than a few to get that good," Cliff said.

"I guess so," Lauren had to admit.

"What's a young white girl like you doing in Galveston staying with Bubba and Earl Jefferson anyway?" Cliff asked.

"I came here to get a job at one of the casinos," Lauren said.

"Without knowing no one?" Cliff asked.

"Yeah...I guess so," Lauren admitted.

"You're a crazy white bitch to do that," Cliff said.

"Well, I just couldn't stay home anymore," Lauren added.

"Oh...trouble there?" Cliff asked.

"Yeah, ya could say that," Lauren stated.

"Well, it's late. Ya can sleep on that there cot if you like," Cliff said.

"Ok, thanks," Lauren responded.

Cliff left the tent. Rudy was already sound asleep on the other cot. Lauren removed her shirt to take off the ruined bra and then put her shirt back on. She buttoned it up so at least on top she was covered. She still remained naked from the waist down. She using the blanket they had given her earlier to cover herself from the mosquitoes and she curled up on the cot. She thought of Bubba and Earl. Would they really worry about her or had they already moved on? Was George serious about killing her like he had said? She was trying to befriend Rudy and Cliff hoping they would not allow George to kill her. She wasn't sure it was a good plan but it was all she had so far.

The next morning, Lauren woke to the sounds of Rudy moving around in the tent. She opened her eyes and saw Rudy getting dressed. He changed his shirt but put the same dirty pants back on.

"What's going to happen today?" Lauren asked Rudy.

"Oh, hi Lauren. We need to take the moonshine to our buyers. I'm not sure if your going with us or not," Rudy said.

"What do ya intent to do with me?" Lauren asked.

"I'm not sure. George hasn't said yet," Rudy responded.

"Please don't let them hurt me Rudy," Lauren pleaded.

"Well...I don't know... what...

"Please Rudy! I'll be good to ya. I'll suck ya whenever ya want. I'll do it right now if ya want. Just don't let them hurt me Rudy, please," Lauren begged.

"But...their not going to hurt ya...

"Rudy, George said last night he might kill me," Lauren said nervously.

"That was just talk. He didn't mean nothin. You'll be fine," Rudy said but unconvincingly.

"Please Rudy. I'll be your girl. Ya can fuck me anytime ya want. I'll do anything ya say," Lauren begged again.

"Be quite Lauren! I need to think," Rudy said scratching his head.

"Ok," Lauren murmured.

Lauren was still sitting on the cot with the blanket across her naked lap. She would have to walk around with the blanket wrapped around her if she intended not to walk around with her ass and bare cunt exposed.

"Rudy," Lauren called.

"What, I told ya I needed to think," he said.

"Rudy do ya know where my pants are so I don't have to walk around naked?" she asked.

"Oh...I think so...I'll go look, wait here." Rudy said.

Rudy exited the tent. Lauren looked around. This was her first time alone and not tied up since they had kidnapped her. She looked around to see if there was any advantage she could quickly get. A weapon or an escape route, anything. Nothing struck her and she knew Rudy might be back any second. She needed to wait for Rudy anyway. Running through the woods to stumble upon a stranger for help would be less difficult and dangerous with pants on. She decided to make herself useful and straighten things up in the tent. In this way she could make herself useful to them while appearing innocent as she looked around and searched.

Rudy returned in about thirty seconds from the time Lauren began straightening up. He had her pants in hand. Lauren had the blanket wrapped around her waist dragging on the dirt floor.

"Here are your pants," Rudy said.

"Oh, thanks Rudy," Lauren responded.

Rudy handed her the pants, "What're ya doing?" He asked a little nervously.

"I decided I'd help by cleaning up the tent." She said as innocently as she could.

"Oh, ok...I guess that's ok," Rudy said.

Lauren took the pants. She purposely dropped the blanket to give Rudy one last look at her bare cunt. She then stepped into the pants and fastened them. It felt good to once again be dressed even though she was missing her bra and panties. Lauren shook out the blanket, folded it neatly and placed it on the cot as if she was claiming that cot as her own. She then returned to cleaning and straightening up the tent. Rudy watched her briefly, and then left the tent.

The other brothers had slept in the other tent and were already up and working on the still when Rudy joined them. They had decided to clean the still before delivering the moonshine. This way they would be able to come back later and immediately make another good batch. George and Cliff were talking as Rudy approached but stopped as he neared.

"What's up," Rudy said. "We cleaning the still first."

"Yes, give us a hand finishing up so we can get to delivering," George said.

Cliff and George were nearly done. Another fifteen minutes and they could get going.

George said, "Rudy how's the bitch today? Did ya fuck her all night?" He joked.

"No, we went to sleep after Cliff left. She's ok I guess," Rudy said.

"Rudy do ya think ya could stay and watch over her while George and I deliver the shine?" Cliff asked.

"Why me?" Rudy asked.

"Because she seems to like ya best. Plus George and I need to get a fair price for the shine from our fuckin customers that want to cheat us all the time," Cliff said.

"I suppose," Rudy said.

"Ya need to watch her like a hawk," George said. "She could try to make a break for it at anytime or stab ya in the back when it's turned. Ya need to watch her close!" He stated.

"Ok...I will," Rudy said.

"Where's she now Rudy!" Cliff said a bit alarmed.

"She's cleaning the tent for us." Rudy beamed trying to deflect the impression that he was not watching her closely.

"Go get her!" George nearly yelled.

Rudy walked back to the tent and entered. He returned with Lauren at his side.

"Here she is," Rudy said.

"With pants on I see," George said half annoyed.

Cliff said, "Lauren, we're leaving to sell the shine. Rudy here is going to watch ya. Don't try anything fancy or he'll have to tie ya up again naked for the mosquitoes." Cliff said trying to scare her.

"Yeah...after ya beat her ass to a pulp Rudy," George added.

"She'll be good, I'll watch her," Rudy said.

"Have some lunch for us when we come back cunt," George said to Lauren.

"Ok," Lauren responded.

George sat down in a chair. "Come over here and suck my dick before we go," he told Lauren.

Not to be any trouble before they left, she did as he asked. It only took about five minutes before she had him dumping his load into her mouth. She swallowed it dutifully. Cliff got horny watching so she did him too. She made him pop in less than three minutes. His six inch cock spent half the blowjob in her throat being tortured by her muscles. He was putty in her hands. He had groaned from deep in his throat as she swallowed his seed. She milked his cock of every last drop. She wanted Cliff to be on her side if possible, still worried about George killing her.

When the two brothers left in the Buick with the trunk full of moonshine, Rudy and Lauren went back in the tent. Rudy sat down on his cot while Lauren resumed cleaning.

"How long will they be gone?" She asked Rudy.

"About three hours," Rudy said.

"Oh, ok...I just wanted to know when lunch needed to be," Lauren said.

"Oh, yeah," Rudy replied sounding sullen.

"What's the matter Rudy," Lauren asked?

"Well, I guess I got a bit horny again watching ya suck those guys," Rudy said shyly.

"Ya want me to suck ya?" Lauren asked. "Or ya want to fuck me?" Lauren asked wanting to make Rudy feel the most special of the three brothers.

"Well... how about...

"Just lay back Rudy," Lauren said. "I'll suck ya hard, and then ya can fuck me. When ya are ready to cum I'll suck ya off good. How's that sound?" Lauren asked.

"That sounds great," Rudy said beaming.

Lauren removed her shirt and pants. She helped Rudy take his pants off. His dick was half hard from looking at her naked body.

"I love lookin at your nipples Lauren." Rudy said. "They are the prettiest pink and your skin is so white."

"Ya like lookin at this too?" Lauren said pulling the lips of her pink pussy open to his gaze.

"Yeah...

"Your big black dick is making me all wet inside Rudy, see." Lauren said showing him her pink pussy and pulling back her labia.

Another day more and she would start showing some red stubble. She hadn't shaved in three days. Lauren nearly smiled as she watched his dick jerking in his lap. She dropped to her knees, moved into place, and started licking his cock. Lauren looked up at his face and nearly smiled again. He was staring at her slack jawed. She wondered how much sex this poor boy had had before her. They certainly weren't rich enough to be paying for many services from Wendy the whore.

"Ya like the way I lick your cock Rudy?" Lauren asked taking a deliberate long swipe with her tongue.

"Yeah...

"Should I lick this part too?" Lauren asked tonguing the sensitive part under the head with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh god...yeah...

"Do ya like this?" Lauren asked again, this time sticking her tongue into his tiny hole and wiggling it around.

Rudy's cock jerked in her hand. It was now hard as a stick and precum flowed from the hole. Lauren licked it up.

"Yum, that tastes so good Rudy," Lauren said. "You have a great tasting cock. One of the best I've ever had," she added.

"Thanks," he stammered.

"Should I suck it now Rudy?" Lauren asked.

"Ok...

Lauren took the head into her mouth and sucked it while her tongue continued to assault the head. Rudy groaned something fierce and she feared he might cum to early. Her pussy was indeed wet and she wanted this one inside her. Or, maybe she would taste him now and then get it hard again for a nice long fuck.

"Rudy, if I suck ya off now do ya think ya can get hard again," Lauren asked?

"I guess so...

"Good. Lean back. I am going to suck your balls dry first then get ya hard again so I can ride ya for an hour," Lauren said with a wicked smile.

"Oh fuck...," Rudy gasped.

Lauren took the head back in her mouth but then immediately pushed down taking the big black eight inch cock to the root. Her nose touched Rudy's belly as her tongue stretched out underneath and licked his balls. Lauren then started bobbing up and down on him. She teased his balls with her hands but did not touch his cock with them. She could make him cum easily with just her mouth. She craved the taste of him but she did not want to go to fast. She wanted to draw out his pleasure even if it postponed her own. Rudy started to shake. Lauren sensed he was close and backed off.

"Oh fuck...," Rudy said. "Don't stop please."

"Ya like being down my throat Rudy?" Lauren asked.

"Oh god yes...

"Ya going to give me some of your cream?" Lauren asked.

"Yes... yes...

"Ya remember asking me yesterday in town if I liked cream as well as sausage?" Lauren asked.

"Yes...oh god yes...

"Well I do Rudy! I love cream! Man cream! I love your man cream Rudy. Are ya going to feed me some man cream Rudy?" Lauren asked.

"Shee-it yes...oh god Lauren please...

"Ya want me to suck all the cream out of ya into my little tummy Rudy?" Lauren.

"Yes...please Lauren...

"Ya want me to drain all the cream from your big balls Rudy?" Lauren said while squeezing his cock. The head swelled viciously with blood.

"Oh fuck...please Lauren...

Lauren dove onto his cock like a vampire looking for blood. She sucked the head viciously for a second then took Rudy all the way down her throat. Rudy groaned like a stuck pig. His ass pushed up off the cot to meet her mouth. Lauren milked his cock with her throat muscles for as long as her breath held out. When she pulled back she could feel it pulsing with its pending release. She sucked the head again giving his cock knob a blistering attack. Rudy groaned loudly. Lauren prepared for what she knew was coming. Rudy's cock erupted in her mouth like a fire hose gone mad. It bathed her mouth in pulses of liquid heat. Lauren took all the hard spurts then sucked the head again to draw out the last. Rudy's dick head was so sensitive he had to pull her head off as the pleasure turned to a tickling heated pain.

"Oh fuck Lauren," he gasped loudly.

"Did ya like that?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh god yes...you're incredible...

"And you taste delicious," Lauren said licking her lips for affect.

"Really...

"Oh god yes...I could suck you all day and drink your cum," she said.

"Wow...I never...had a girl do to me what you can do...

"Well, let me do some more," she said.

Lauren leaned back down and took Rudy's cock back in her mouth. Even though she had drained his balls well the first time, all the simulation had Rudy still mostly hard. It took Lauren only a few minutes of tenderly nursing his cock to have him back hard as a rock and ready for more. When she was sure he was as hard as he could be, she mounted his cock as he leaned back on the cot. The cot groaned under their combined weight but held firm. She was so wet from the blowjob she could take him right into her. In fact, she had had a nice little orgasm herself from sucking his delicious cock and drinking his cum. She settled on him to her full depth. The big cock touch up against her cervix briefly making Lauren gasp. Lauren started in a slow pump and grind.

"Ya like that Rudy?" Lauren asked.

"Oh...yes...

"Ya like my tight pussy wrapped around your big black male cock?" Lauren asked.

"Yes...yes...

"Ya think I'm pretty Rudy?" Lauren asked. "Are my tits to small?"

"Oh god no...you are beautiful Lauren! Your tits are perfect. I love your nipples," He groaned.

"Thanks, you are sweet. I love your big cock too Rudy. It fits in my pussy like they were made for each other. Do ya think they were made for each other Rudy?" Lauren asked.

"Oh god yes Lauren!" Rudy groaned.

Lauren quickened her pace and Rudy held her hips as she rode him like a cowgirl. Within minutes she was pounding down on his stiff cock and impaling herself on him nearly to the root. Lauren grunted each time the big black cock wedged deep into her cunt. She rode him at a blistering pace for what seemed like hours but in reality was nearly ten minutes. Lauren came twice before Rudy was ready. Each orgasm was more intense than the one before. She screamed aloud with the second one. She was quickly building to a mind blowing cum when she felt him stiffen too. Lauren tried to make them both go together. She concentrated on squeezing Rudy's cock as she rode him. Oh fuck she thought. I can't let him cum in me. She wanted him to however. It felt so damn good she wanted to ride him to the end. She wanted to feel his huge cock swell inside her and fire its hot wicked brew into her belly. God she wanted it but she couldn't let that happen. She had to get off and soon.

"Rudy," she gasped. "Tell me when to jump off."

"Oh fuck Lauren... now!

Lauren reluctantly pulled from his huge cock. It left her with a wet popping sound. She dove for the head and captured it in her mouth. Lauren had done this what seemed a million times in her young life. She sucked hard on just the knob as she worked the shaft with her hands. Rudy was so close it only took seconds. He blasted the inside of her mouth with his scalding hot cum. Lauren took it all and savored the taste before swallowing and milking the last from his drained balls and cock tube. Rudy had slumped back on the cot completely drained. His chest heaved as if he had run a marathon. He moaned constantly. Lauren came too when the cock erupted in her mouth and she moaned around the softening cock in her mouth. She moved up onto the cot and stretched out panting beside Rudy.

Neither of them had heard the car pull into the camp. If they had subconsciously they probably thought it was just George and Cliff returning early. Both were stunned when the tent door flew open and Earl rushed in followed by Bubba and a policeman. Rudy went to stand but just got to his feet before Earl reached them. He and Bubba both had bats while the policeman had his gun drawn. Rudy started to protest about something but was cut off as Earl jammed the bat fat end into his guts. Rudy gasped loudly from the blow and fell back on the cot breaking the near leg under him and then spilled out onto the dirt floor.

"Earl stop that," Yelled the cop! He quickly got between Earl and Rudy and started to handcuff Rudy.

It was then that Earl refocused his gaze to Lauren. She was kneeling on the unbroken part of the cot shocked by the sudden intrusion. As Earl looked at her it was obvious what had been taking place here. Lauren was completely nude. Her normally pale white body was flush with color and sweat. Her open pussy was red and wet. She didn't have the look of someone forced to have sex against her will. Rather she looked like a wanton bitch that had just joyously fucked Rudy Carter's brains out.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers