A Better Life for Lauren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Earl," Lauren shouted! "Oh thank god!" she said. "You came for me. Oh thank you!"

Lauren looked to Bubba quickly and he too was staring at her in disbelief. Lauren quickly grabbed for her clothes and put them on. The policeman had secured Rudy with the cuffs and turned in time to see her red and wet pussy disappear into her pants. She quickly put her shirt on and buttoned it up.

"What the hell has been goin on here?" Earl asked.

"These guys kidnapped me from town yesterday," Lauren said. "Rudy here and his two brothers George and Cliff. They're off delivering a batch of moonshine they made last night."

"I mean what were ya just doing?" Earl asked.

Lauren could see the disbelief in his eyes. It gave her a sickening feeling. Did he think she was just here to fuck and suck these boys?

"Earl, they raped me yesterday on that table out there. They tied me to the table and took turns raping me and making me suck their dicks. The oldest George, he's the meanest and he said he was maybe going to kill me once they were done with me. He hit me Earl and knocked me out when I tried to escape!" Lauren pleaded.

"You're not tied down now," Earl said.

"No, I was trying to convince them I would cooperate if they didn't hurt me," Lauren panted.

"By fuckin Rudy here's brains out?" Earl spat back at her.

"Please Earl! Bubba! You got to believe me! They were maybe going to kill me! They said you'd never come to save my white ass. They said you'd think I just moved on. You won't care enough to look for me." Lauren pleaded.

"We've been lookin for ya since yesterday afternoon," Bubba said. "Aint that right John?" Bubba said to the policeman.

"That's right. Now hold on everyone!" John said.

He pulled Rudy to his feet and realized he should have made him put his pants on before cuffing him. The boys six inch soft dick hung right there for all to see still wet from Lauren's pussy.

"Rudy, what of this? Did you and your brothers kidnap this girl yesterday from town?" Officer John asked.

"Well...

"Did ya...ya better tell me the truth or...

"It was George's idea! Cliff and me just went along for the fun of it. We didn't mean nothin by it. Just having some fun with her is all," Rudy said.

"Having fun kidnapping and raping her?" Officer John asked. "Ya call that fun?"

"Well...I guess not...

"Did ya rape her Rudy?" The Officer asked.

"Well...she did put up a little fight I guess," Rudy said.

"Did ya tie her to the table like she said?" John asked.

"I guess so," Rudy admitted.

"Outside all of you!" Officer John said.

They all exited the tent and walked over to the table. Lying on the ground by each leg were ropes apparently cut off the table legs. Off to the side lay a pair of women's panties cut through at both legs. Earl bent to pick them up.

"Don't touch those!" John yelled. "That is evidence as are these ropes here. Looks to me like you guys did tie her to the table and rape her just as she said. Who cut her panties off?" He asked.

"George did that." Rudy said.

"Did George say he was going to kill her Rudy?" John asked.

"He didn't mean nothin like that. He was just mad is all." Rudy said.

"Did George hit Lauren?" John asked.

"Just the one time when she was swinging the tire iron at us trying to escape. She even hit me with it on the back. It hurt a lot," Rudy said.

"That's enough then. Come with me and get your pants on. I'll radio in to pick up your two brothers. Earl and Bubba don't touch nothin. Take Lauren to the car. We'll be headed back to the station in a minute," John said.

In the car the guys did not say anything to Lauren until finally Bubba did.

"Are ya alright Lauren," Bubba asked?

"Yes Bubba...thanks. Thanks for coming for me both of you," she said looking at Earl.

"Earl and I were worried about ya somethin fierce. We're glad you're alright. Aren't we Earl?" Bubba said.

"Yeah...," Earl said.

"Earl, you believe me don't ya? I mean Rudy admitted everything. Ya heard, right?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," Earl said unconvincingly.

"Earl, they kidnapped me and raped me. They might have killed me too if you guys haven't come for me," Lauren pleaded.

"Why'd it look so much like ya were enjoying yourself in the tent with Rudy then?" Earl asked. "Were ya?"

"Earl, I was acting like I liked him. I was trying to get Rudy on my side in case George was fixin to kill me," Lauren pleaded some more.

"Sure looked like ya tired that boy out with your acting like ya liked him." Earl said sarcastically.

"Earl please, I only wanted him on my side," Lauren pleaded again.

"Yeah...I reckon so," Earl said again unconvincingly.

"Well, its obvious to me you were kidnapped and raped by these guys," Bubba said. "I believe ya Lauren," Bubba stated.

"Thank you Bubba," Lauren said. "At least someone does."

They rode the rest of the ride in silence in the back seat while John questioned the handcuffed Rudy in the front seat of the squad car. He told them the whole story but it still did not seem to matter much to Earl. When they got back to the police station they booked Rudy and took everyone's statements. A team was dispatched to the moonshine camp to bag evidence. The other two brothers had been spotted and were being pursued on the interstate in a high speed chase. The old Buick blew a tire and flipped over. It cart-wheeled several times before coming to rest and exploding in flames. The moonshine made good fuel. Neither brother made it out alive.

When Bubba, Earl and Lauren were free to go, they drove back to the boat in silence. So much had happened in the last 24 hours, it was hard to put all the pieces together. One thing was certain though. Lauren knew it in her heart. Things had changed between her and Earl. Bubba still treated her with the same respect and friendliness though somewhat guarded. But Earl was still lost in the first images in his mind upon entering the tent. It would never change. Lauren knew it and she also knew she would have to leave now. They could no longer live together as before.

Lauren cried herself to sleep that night. In the small boat Earl probably heard her but he never said anything. Lauren left two days later. She said her good byes to Mira and Bubba. She said good bye to Earl too but he just waved. Lauren had some money from her days working with Mira but it wasn't much.

The sun blazed down upon her on the interstate. Her thumb and a little leg got her a ride from a trucker headed to Houston. They passed a spot on the interstate where policeman's tape marked the spot of an accident. A black burn mark colored the pavement. Lauren sighed.

"What's the matter honey?" The trucker said. "Need some cheering up?"

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers