A Birthday To Be Remembered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh fuck hell no!!!” Darnell barks out. “I don’t know who in the hell is in this room with me, but who ever the hell you are you had best just let me go.” Darnell begins to struggle against whom ever (being Kim) was trying to bind his hands. Darnell continues to holler out at this Kim, yet Kim said not a word as Darnell tries to stand up and walk away even though blindfolded he finds himself being pushed back down onto the couch.

“Listen this shit isn’t even funny. I have a wonderful lady waiting for me at home, and I am not doing anything with you. Don’t even attempt to get arouse me because you will fail miserably. Your best bet is just to get your hands off me.” Kim tries really hard not to burst out in her sexy little chuckle for she knew if she did Darnell would instantly know that it is in fact her. Little by little Kim begins to run her hands around Darnell’s shoulders, kissing and nibbling at the back of Darnell’s neck. Ever so slowly Kim runs her hand over his chest. Darnell gasps.

“Oh fuck that’s it I am out of here. My brothers won’t ever do this to me again.” Darnell again goes to stand when he is pulled back down to the couch once again. Kim begins to nibble gently at Darnell’s left ear as she begins to gently pull and twist at his nipples through his shirt.

“God damn it I told you to let me go!!” Kim knew she couldn’t keep this going in just this way. She didn’t want to upset him. She knows its time to reveal just who’s doing this to him. Kim steps away from Darnell for one moment and puts on her perfume that drives him crazy. Moving back in behind Darnell she just hovers over his shoulder nibbling at the width of his shoulder.

Kim moves herself now in front of Darnell standing in front of him now wearing a baby blue lacey half cupped push up bra, matching thong, garter belt, garters, baby blue thigh high stockings, and white high heels. Placing one foot on the side of Darnell on the couch Kim leans in and unties his hands. Darnell was now over taken by the scent of Kim’s perfume that is filling his nose.

“Its about god damn time you let me go, I am out of here.”

“Oh I don’t think so Daddy!!!” Kim whispers softly in her sexy little voice. Kim reaches behind Darnell’s head and removes his blindfold. Darnell gasps once again as he opens his eyes to find the love of his life standing before him dressed in that very outfit which he has not ever seen on her before.

“Oh my god!!!” was all Darnell could manage to say as he began to cry. Darnell just sat there for a moment just taking this all in.

“Do you like what you see baby?” Kim asks softly.

“Like it? Oh hell yes, but I more than like it I absolutely love it. Turn around for me baby girl.” Kim very slowly and seductively turns completely around for Darnell.

“I have one more thing for you to add the finishing touches to this outfit daddy. Yes I have my perfume on that you love, and yes I am dressed in this outfit for you, but there’s one more thing that is now needing to be done.” Kim’s hair is still up in a bun, so she reaches up behind her head and slowly releases her long and wet hair. That’s all it took. Darnell is now instantly erect. Kim’s song begins once again as she slowly moves herself into Darnell’s lap doing something that she has never done for him, she begins to give him the lap dance of a lifetime. Darnell pulls Kim down to him and kisses her with a fire, and passion that could have set the club on fire. Kim breaks their kiss as she slowly removes Darnell’s polo shirt, and proceeds to kiss and lick her way down his chest latching her teeth gently onto his nipples one at a time she twists them with her teeth.

Working her way to his jeans she releases his very large, thick, rigid monster that is screaming to be released. Darnell moves his hands in between her sexy little legs sliding her thong to the side. Taking Darnell’s cock into her hand Kim slides her pussy down the length of his shaft inch by inch. Slowly Kim begins to grind her hips into him as her muscles close down around his shaft stroking his cock in the way that only her pussy can. Darnell lets out in a scream as his head throws back against the back of the couch.

“OH FUCK YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WANTING ALL DAY FUCK ME BABY!!!!!!” Darnell grabs a hold of Kim’s hips as he thrusts upward deep inside her. Kim’s moans turn to screams as Darnell’s cock hardens even more inside her as he fucks her now even harder. Kim slips her hand between them wrapping her fingers around his shaft as she continues to ride him, feeling his body tense and his balls tightening as his screams get even louder Kim feels his love juices make their way up his main vein. With one last hard thrust Darnell releases all his hot cum deep inside her hot box. Their bodies shake for a few moments as Darnell wraps his arms around Kim, and just holds her close to him kissing her softly on her forehead.

“I love you my baby girl, thank you so much for making my birthday one that I won’t surely ever forget.”

“You are very much welcome Happy Birthday daddy.” Darnell and Kim sit there like that for a few minutes gathering their wits about them. Getting themselves back together Darnell just looks at Kim once again.

“Baby girl, let’s go and find my brothers so I can let them know that I am out of here.” Darnell and Kim walk hand in hand out into the club and locate his brothers.

“Well Darnell you seem to be in a much better mood now.” One of his brothers says to him. “Yes you are right I just want to thank you both for bringing me here tonight, and like I told Kim this has been a birthday I surely won’t ever forget.”

“Well you are welcome, but you don’t have to thank us you need to be thanking Kim, for she is the one who arranged all of this for you.” Darnell just looks at Kim.

“You did all this?”

“Yes baby I did, I have been arranging all of this for months now. Your brothers and Jasmine just helped me in executing it all.”

“Darnell if I were you I would be thanking her.”

“Oh don’t you worry, my baby girl and I are heading home and when we arrive back there I will thank her in my own very special way.” Taking Kim’s hand back into his once again Darnell and Kim walk hand in hand out the door to her van. Heading home for an evening full of a very special thank you.

12