All Comments on 'A Blackmail Tale Ch. 06'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a man-----Actually what I meant to say was---

WHAT? You call this piece of shit a man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story, please keep them coming...

Don't listen to that negative crap from obvious no-talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story....

Yeah.....don't listen to these negative morons. A story like this could be a true story......keep it cummmming!

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
agreed!

thought this is one of the best in almost a year of this sight. Don't listen to the idiot asd please keep them CUMing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE, PLEASE.......

Please keep this tale of forbidden "tail" going. Your storytelling really puts the reader inside the mind of each character, allowing us a glimpse of what makes them tick. Not to mention that the sex is AMAZING!

I look forward to seeing where you take this story next, as you have left open any number of possibilities. Keep up the GREAT WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

As good as it gets, thanks.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 16 years ago
I like this fantasy.

It seems that only anonymous readers enjoy your story. As fantasies go, this is a lot of fun. This is one lucky, if less than admirable, guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Still Grateful Behind the Lines in Jesusland

This man is not just a man -- he is a HERO, campaigning on behalf of all of us beaten down, hiding in the hills from hypocrisy, hunted by the north central Texas Talebaptists and their smug plastic Stepford wives so desperately in need of a shock out of their cocoons.

libertarianlibertarianalmost 16 years ago
Chapter 7?

What a hot story line! But, where is chapter 7?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Alex Wins The Prize

Biggest prick of the 21st Century, and I don't mean his male appendage. Anyone that would fuck over his wife in this way would do the same thing to a business partner, if he had one, or anyone with whom he did business, or his next door neighbor, or his best friend. He is completely amoral and a great hero for the XYZ Generations. Well, No, according to TTT, he doesn't lie, but he will do anything to cheat anyone around him to achieve his own selfish aims. And since I have to share space in Big "D" with "Tx Tall Tales", I guess I'll have to check my 56 year old wife's pussy every night before I go to bed to see if I have to call my lawyer tomorrow to start the divorce papers. This story is the best possible argument for starting a "Loving Husbands" site at Literotica!!!

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 14 years ago
Really, Really, Good Series

Alex is a manipulative, conniving, blackmailing, scumbag bastard. He is also one incredible fucking machine and TTT has a very well developed and executed series here. Excellent writing, HOT HOT sex, believable settings and dialog - this is the whole package. Looking forward to reading more.

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
Sorry To Tell You

But Rich just coundn't cope with the guilt, He overdosed, now his wife's a widow.

An angry widow who told Alex's wife to look at the videos on her husband's computer.

Alex just got done for blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

a very good story. could not stop reading.also got me wondering how I could get my wife in that position. loved it

manfred564manfred564over 9 years ago
decent

You did pretty well there. You started off really great, but you didn't do as well on 3-6 as you did on 1 and 2. Overall it was a decent story. About 3.9 score

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
Rich

So next chapter Rich fucks this asshole up finally????

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Hot Sex / Shitty People

How can Alex and Krista claim to love their spouses and do what they are doing? They are both total zeros. Great sex story. Great jack off material. A 4 Star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic 5 star outing yet again. You are a master.

The manipulation of Abbey was hot. Karma proving she deserved everything her husband is doing.

MC question of "Who else?" Abby answers "Nobody." Since we were married? No fucking, no sucking, no kissing? Nothing?" MC asked her. "No." She hesitated. "There was Ken at FMA, but it never went beyond him kissing me, I swear." MC follows up with "He never touched your breasts, never reached inside your panties. You never came for him? You never helped him come?" She responds "We never had sex." When he doesn't answer she has tears in her eyes admitting, "I gave him a few hand-jobs, that was all."

That right there is an iceberg, the tip to be precise. Her answered kept changing admitting to more and more. Have to imagine how much more she would have revealed had MC not inexplicably continued probing. The concept of female honesty is in layers, perspectives and from a certain point of view.

The teaser for the next chapter seems it could address this however.

Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20428 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES