A Blank Page Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your head up high," Nathan ordered, surprising himself with a forceful tone of voice.

She reacted without surprise however, and her head shot up, causing her back to arch since her hips were now so much higher, standing on the books. Nathan found himself in awe at her response to the change in his voice, and tried to speak that way for the rest of the evening.

Watching her ass he counted off another minute slowly, drawing his left hand back behind her so she might not pick up on the movement. As the minute finally passed, and his hand was in place, he shot it forward into Dani's ass, hitting squarely in the middle, catching both cheeks. Dani squealed with the impact, and gasped for breath. His hand left a bright red image of itself on her.

Nathan had decided to swing hard on the first hit, and not hold much back. Dani had clawed the bed sheet, and was now breathing heavily, but hadn't moved other wise. Impressed he swung again, this time hard enough that his hand stung for several seconds. He was never really bothered by it as he was far to engrossed in watching her react to the blow. First she leaned forward sharply, and grunted huskily through clenched teeth. Then her mouth popped open and he could hear the sharp intakes of air from her gasps as she noisily panted. Finally, he watched in awe as a several tears escaped the corner of her eye and rolled down her cheek.

Almost reluctantly he pulled back for a third time and struck her even harder. This time she yelped loudly, and let out a long "Unnnnngggggggg" before repeating her open mouthed gasping. A few more tears slid down her face, leaving what Nathan thought of as an appealing trail along the way.

No longer hiding his movements, Nathan sharply drew his left hand back again, and then placed his right hand directly over the wicked red marks that had appeared on her backside. Dani groaned and wiggled a bit at the surprisingly tender touch.

The erection he sported was driving his brain now, he swiveled himself behind her, and entered in one move. She was so aroused that he felt only a warm wet welcoming. Moving swiftly, he began to plunge into her.

Dani climaxed on his fifth stroke, and Nathan felt her tighten around him, sucking him deep into her, and shaking under his pleasure. She went on for a long time, alternating from moaning breathlessly to convulsing within, shortly Nathan was unable to stave himself off any longer, and began pulsing his own climax deep inside her. Part of way through it he collapsed onto her back and they both crashed into the bed breathing heavily.

12