A Blind Man Sees... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TBG2004
TBG2004
10 Followers

The hand on my cock started a slow soapy stroke up and down. The hand on my ass was keeping rhythm with the front hand. As the front hand went down on my cock, the back hand went up to my asshole. I whispered, "Ronnie, if you keep that up you are going to make me cum again." Ronnie said nothing but leaned forward and started to suck on my neck. I was so fucking horny. I tried to resist, but my hips started to move forward and backwards as if they had a mind of their own. Ronnie's grip on my cock tightened and her stroking increased in speed. Her other hand was pushing harder between my ass cheeks. Every fifth or sixth stroke on my ass ended with her rubbing against my cum filled balls.

My breathing increased in speed and became deeper. I knew I was going to lose it soon. I was overloaded with all this pleasure. I had years of backed up cum in my nuts waiting to explode out. I started to say, "Ronnie I am going to cum." But all I got out was "Ronnie." As her name left my lips, she wedged one of her soapy fingers in my asshole. Judging by the feel of it, she had that sucker way in, way in. This sudden new feeling on top of the wonderful sensation of her hand on my cock drove me nuts! I screamed "Arghhhh Fuck" and my cock exploded. I could feel each pulse of my cock as the cum rushed doubt. I could feel that damm finger in my ass wiggling around. I could feel those hot nipples on my back, and I was definitely feeling Ronnie biting hard on my neck.

"you Fucking Bitch," I yelled. "What the hell did you do to me?" She laughed even as she continued to milk the last of my cum from my cock.

She wiggled her finger in my ass again and said, "You mean this? I was just getting even for the way you did me upstairs." "You are lucky I wasn't really mad at you or I would have shoved two fingers up there." I leaned forward and let the shower wall support me. My legs felt weak an unsteady. My breathing was hoarse. I am not sure if it was from the shower steam or the steam Ronnie created with me in the shower? All I knew for certain was that I had been totally fucked over like never before in my life.

I started to plan my revenge. "Ronnie, what time do you have to be home?" I asked.

"I should be home by now." she replied. "I'm going to rush up and get washed and get out of here."

"Will I ever get to see you again?" I asked.

She laughed, "Sure you will, Probably not till next week though." She started to push me out of the shower. "Go dry off and let me clean up," she ordered. I leaned up against the bathroom sink and grabbed a large towel. I was out of my fucking mind to be messing around with an 18 year old girl. My legs were still unsteady beneath me. I was worried I was going to fall. As I toweled off, Ronnie asked me "Did you enjoy yourself?"

I told her I had never been done like that before in my whole life. She laughed in the shower.

I finished drying myself off as she stepped out of the shower. I handed her another large towel and she started to dry herself off also. She handed it back to me and asked me to dry her back. I quickly dried her shoulders and neck and moved further down her back. Man, this girl had ASS. It was wide and tight and felt fantastic. I started to towel her legs off. First the outsides and then the inner thighs. To get even with her, I made it a point to take my hands up high and rub her pussy hard. Ronnie stiffened and I felt her legs grab hard on the hand between them. She whispered, "mmmmm" and then stepped away from my probing. She grabbed the towel from me and finished toweling off the front of her body.

"Okay now. I have to hurry and get dressed and out of here. I don't want to piss my parents off," she warned.

I said, "Okay, let's get back upstairs and get you dressed and out of here." The little bitch grabbed my aching cock and lead me back upstairs to the bedroom.

Ronnie had me sit on the edge of the bed as she dressed. "So you had fun tonight?" I asked.

She replied , "Mmmmm"

"Did I give you a good massage?"

"Mmmmm," was her response.

"Am I really going to se you again?"

"Mmmmm" was the response.

She had dressed quickly. I then felt her grab my cock again tightly. "Walk me to the front door lover," she ordered. With that tight grip on my cock, I was not going to refuse.

As she pulled me down the steps towards the front door, I could feel my erection starting again. As we stood in front of the door she gave me a long hard kiss. She forced her tongue into my mouth. She was doing a slow grind with her hips against my swelling cock. Ronnie pulled me close to her and grabbed my ass cheeks again. I figured turnabout was fair play. I grabbed her ample ass and squeezed hard too. I started to grind back at her. Ronnie was moaning "Mmmm" into my mouth and around my tongue. Then I was cock blocked. A passing police car turned its siren on and speeded rapidly past my house. This broke the mood for Ronnie and she stepped back away from me.

"Are you sure I am going to see you next week?" I pleaded. She did not say a thing, but I suddenly felt her hot wet mouth on my erect cock. I felt her one hand stroking my cock while the other was massaging my balls. Dammit this was a real night of surprises. As I contemplated how wonderful this goodbye blow job was going to be, I reached down and grabbed the sides of her head. I slowly started to thrust my cock into that sweet, hot mouth eager to explode again, but she stopped. I started to say "Awwww."

Ronnie said, "I'll finish that when I get back." She gave my cock a single stroke with her hand and opened the door to leave.

All I could think was this was a fucking dream. I stood by the door and listened for her car to drive off. After I heard her car pull out, I locked up my house for the night. I started to step away from the door and it hit me right between the eyes. "You Fucking Idiot!" I had no info on this girl other than her chat name. No last name, no phone number, no address! I slumped against my couch. Of all the stupid things I had done in my life. I let a hot piece of ass leave my house and I had no way to get ahold of her again except to wait for her to join the chat room on the net.

to be continued...

TBG2004
TBG2004
10 Followers