A Brave New Stacey Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacey's seduction continues in her hotel room.
1.2k words
4.06
29.4k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment the door closed, Tom pinned Stacey against the wall. This time, he completely removed her dress, revealing her voluptuous figure, wearing nothing but a black lace thong. He stepped back for a minute and took in all of her beauty, instantly turned on by the person in front of him.

Free from his pin, Stacey stepped towards Tom, slowly and carefully removing his shirt and tossing it aside. She then grabbed his pants and unbuttoned them, drawing them down to the floor. Beneath his boxer briefs, she could tell just how turned on he was thus far. Stacey kissed her way down his chest, grabbing his 8-inch member and stroking it with her hand until her face met it. She looked up at him, eager to see his expression – it was one of pure ecstasy. She began to lick the head of his penis, while cupping his balls in her hands and massaging them. After a few minutes of licking, she took his pulsating member deep into her mouth to the back of her throat. She could hear him give out a loud moan, revealing his delight.

He was definitely enjoying this – a beautiful woman sucking him off right there – and boy, could she do it well! He'd never had someone so expertly use their mouth to pleasure him – it was beyond words! With his eyes rolling back, he reached down and grabbed the back of her hair and pushed her into a rhythm.

"Oh yes, baby, suck my cock! Take it all in!" He said dominantly, closing his eyes to enjoy all that was taking place. He could feel his cock hitting the back of her throat, again and again, in and out. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out... he was already feeling the pre-cum oozing out.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum. Let me cum in your mouth! Let me watch you swallow it!" he ordered. Before the words were finished, he could feel the massive explosion building – he was rupturing in her mouth. And there she was, taking it all in. He could feel her lapping up every bit of his cum, until she had sucked him dry. He made his way over to the bed and fell down on it, spent for the moment, but knowing that there was more to come. He felt her lay down beside him and come close to his face.

They fell together once again in a passionate kiss, and he rolled over on top of her. He worked his way down to her breasts again, picking up where he'd left off in the elevator. He continued to move his way down, kissing her stomach... her belly button... the inside of her thighs. His mouth teased around her pussy in a way that had her begging for it. Finally, his head between her legs, his tongue ran across the smooth, shaved area around her clit... then to her pussy. He started out slow and deliberate, then quickened the pace by moving his tongue quickly over her clit, then sucking on it. He could feel her legs shaking... he knew she was about to blow!

"Oh my gosh – don't stop! Don't ever stop! Oh YES!" Stacey screamed. She could feel the orgasm rising... rising... there it is! Her orgasm was so intense that it felt like the room was spinning around her. Still in the throws of her massive orgasm, Stacey felt Tom grab her legs, spread them, and hold them up high in the air. She knew what was coming next...

Tom grabbed a towel that was sitting next to the bed. He'd never had a woman cum that much from oral sex before, so before he went back up to kiss her, he made sure his face was dry. He then threw the towel to the side and parted her legs. He then put her legs on either side of his neck, making sure he would get in as deep as he could. His cock played around at the entrance to her pussy, teasing her all the while. In the meantime, he took her face in his hands and kissed her again, letting her taste her juices that were still fresh in his mouth. Tom then broke the kiss and got down to business. He began inching his way into her tight pussy. Maybe it's been longer for her than it has for me, he thought. He gently made his way all the way in, then eased himself out again. Slowly he went in... then out... in... then out... he wanted to savor every moment of that tightness around his throbbing cock.

"Why is he going so slowly?" Stacey wondered.

"Faster...harder!!!" She moaned.

Tom did just as he was told. First, he slammed his dick as hard as he could, but still slowly a few times. Then he quicken the pace... faster... and faster.... and faster.

She couldn't stop the feeling that was coming over her... again... and again she came. Her body writhed in true pleasure as he continued to pound her ever harder, ever faster. He was still showing no signs of tiring, so she decided to change things up.

"Let me ride that monster cock of yours!" Stacey said with a huge grin on her face.

Who was he to deny her of that pleasure? He rolled over onto his back and watched her beautiful body straddle his. It took a minute to get her bearings, but once she did, his eyes began rolling in the back of his head again. She, like him, had started off slow, to savor the moment. But then, she quickened the intensity of her movements, her hips grinding him more and more. He grabbed her breasts as they flopped up and down. He could feel his orgasm rising again. He grabbed her around the waist and they moved together as one, up and down, up and down. He buried his face into her breasts, sucking and biting as he could feel himself getting closer and closer to his release. While their bodies still entwined, he rolled her over onto her back, pounding himself deeper and deeper into her wet, dripping vagina.

He felt it coming... he was cumming again! Too late to pull out now...

She could feel the warmth of his semen fill her throbbing pussy. Her walls squeezed him until she took in all he had. After their simultaneous orgasm was finished, they both collapsed on the bed, shocked and surprised by the events of that evening.

Stacey fell asleep in Tom's arms, wondering if this would be a "one-time" thing or not. Whatever it was, she planned on relishing the evening as one of the best nights of her life. She didn't want any doubt or fear to ruin that for her.

Tom lay there as well, holding Stacey in his arms. As he lay there looking up at the ceiling, he wondered why it had taken so long for this to happen between them. He also thought about the incredible woman lying in his arms, knowing that tonight was not the usual "fling" he experienced. This woman was his friend, who had now become so much more... as that thought made its way into his heart, a strange wave of emotions that he'd never experienced came over him. Oh shit, he thought, I love this woman! Tom, for the first time in his life, was in love!