All Comments on 'A Brief and Dangerous Liaison'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
A good first half

I hope you will write about what happens next. Johno deserves to be castrated ( without anything to relieve the pain), and given medical attention so he lives that way. For Gracie, let's see - see is the cheating wife of a mobster. I'm for torture, and then killing her. If she's dead, then there is no need to go through a divorce. I hope it is a very serious punishment for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Payback

Men like Eddie don't play, she and surfer boy are in deep shit. You don't fuck with guys like this, and she, of all people, should know this.......time to pay the piper!

DavefoDavefoalmost 19 years ago
Good one.......

NICE TWIST to the plot.

Making whoopee with the mobs wives is not smart, not conducive

to long life and makes it hard to sleep later....ask Jimmy

Hoffa's family. Rumor is he is in row 17 of the New York

Giants stadium. Or not.

Looking forward to a follow up. In fairness to John, he did

NOT know who she was, but you make an excellent point to

all the young pups out there who think a romp in the hay

is harmless. Great job and thank you.....Dave

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

It's too bad that he did not knock up the gangster's wifey....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice Discovery

I have just discovered this writer's work and it is a pleasure to find an author who can relate a good story along with some realistic sex scenes. Looking forward to continuing down his extensive bibliography.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Such good writing. I'm going to favorite as well, with nakdsub.

I was hungry after the first two paragraphs and horny by page two. Mmmh. The smell of fat steaks grillin' and and pretty women broiling. Great story as entertainment value - and Eddie found out! Is there a part two? Are there any prices to pay? 5* fucking stars Bazzza!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Extremely well-written.

I could envision everything that went on. BTW, do they really have interstate highways in the UK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well writen

WOW!!! what a well written story. it just shows you what can happen when you try something new, 'like the strap' it sounds as if that is what he is into, don't know if she is. but its better that being dead, or is it?

lucioz xxx

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 9 years ago
An issue...

Nice story. A five.

Love the plot twists, Eddie being Made and such; and to find the condom wrapper? "Gracie removed the condom, disposing of the packet on the floor..." Amazing that it fell into her purse.

However:

Unless Eddie is the purchaser of supplies for the hotel or just the guy who stocks the machines, how would he have recognized the wrapper? I would think that he is a user of the dispensers himself. Tho, a guy of his stature would normally leave it to the girl he's fucking to worry about birth control.

Now, I will read part two and see...

Thanks.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Good, quick, quicky.

The intrusion of power into a pleasant interlude is always a possibility for young men out on a lark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
another kind mesage from the asshole who calls himslef annony!!

This fool should be reported to Lit webmaster. I gave you a 5 to help offset the 1 I known this dumbass gave you!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

She is one stupid slut.

Premeditated adultery.

Dull sex life?? Something tells me that is BS. Seems like he would give her all she needed and more if asked.

Instead, knowingly betrays a mobster husband, AND pulls off the condom, exposing herself and husband to any kinds of disease.

Neither deserves death, but there needs to be a hell of a reckoning. Will see in chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Author, even though a Kiwi, is a bigot!

Torelli undeed! The whole world inows only Italian-Americans are mobsters! Just like all black Americans love watermelon!

And Kiwis are intelligent!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Interesting

Another author that I have not read before. Enjoyable story with open end for further action. Johnny could be in trouble. Surely Eddie knows Gracie has strayed before. I wonder if those lovers were dealt with rough justice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can he find the condom wrapper in her purse when she threw it on the floor of her partner’s car?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your another writer who constructs a bare bones story fram as an excuse to fill it with endlessly detailed sex.

Major bore. Use sex as PART of the story in a believable way.

WoodencavWoodencav1 day ago

As Anonymous points out below the condom wrapper was on the floor! ⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous