All Comments on 'A Broken Car'

by Pangolin2u

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great, Just great!

I have never commented on anyone's story until now. As long as I can remember I have been frequenting this sites pages looking for the obvious. I find that reading does that for me better than any other form of media. I have to say tonight while in bed, my wife is going to hear about this during our play. She always enjoys when I change up the verbiage during sexual play. Since people just love to hate on the authors, I just want to say thank you. This is probably the best I have come across in YEARS!

looking4itlooking4itabout 12 years ago
What about?

And your son slept through the entire thing including the pit stop?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another bunch of chucky bullshit

with there son in the back seat. and all cheated on each other. total crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
" " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "

These are the things that you use you put around Spoken Words.

"wow"~~"we also"~~"oops"~~"Yes" (twice)~~"Marc is inside me". and "only thirty minutes"

Do not a story make

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I feel Sorry for You

Just a slut and a cuckold Boring

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
It's hot.

Swapping with good friends is a sexy fantasy. And, your blow-by-blow (fuck-by-fuck) account was quite good. I liked how the tension built and built. Everyone (except the sleeping son and the clueless Marc, who soon caught on) knew the score and were okay with it. I'm quite sure Trevor got his own soon enough.

wdelanderwdelanderabout 12 years ago
I really enjoyed this

Sensual, sexy, loving, erotic. You did a great job of building the sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BTTap

what prison are you in you sick fuck.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
@Anon

Why? You looking to be my conjugal visit bitch?

If you're a man, you've fantasized about fucking your friend's wives. Or, your gay and you've fantasized about fucking your friends.

I'm just saying that I've fantasized about fucking my friend's wives, and my wife's friends. I wouldn't actually DO it, and would never agree to my wife fucking someone else, but that doesn't mean I don't fantasize about banging some of her hot (and even not-so-hot) friends. This wasn't a cuckold story-it was a consensual swinging-type story.

Now I have to wonder about you, reading a purely sexual stroke-story for 2 full pages, only to rip me for admitting that it was hot and sexy? Why did you bother to read it, when it was apparent what kind of story it was?

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

1. If the writer told this is a true story, she sould have written a little other as the true story was, for example her husband would not have driven the car, but other husband We the majority of the readers the not fetish loving straight male are a little TIRED such stories where the wives have free sex with others and the husbands are only allowed to see/listen to this. Here the husband drove the car, so many readers can think he is a willing cuckold. It may be in the true life this is not true.

2. A closed circular wife-husband swapping group (if not too large) could work, but the cheating problem are same IMPORTANT as in the faithful marriage moreover the because of the STD and BASTARD danger may be MORE CRUCIAL.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear BTTap It may be I am the only male EXCEPTION, but I did not dream and do not dream about my friends wives. moreover I denied one of my friend cheating wife....Somebody who does not dream about his friend wives he is not FAG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wait What ...

The son was sitting next to her while she fucked his friend ...what??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
don't delude yourself, you are a not a man, period

You are a fucking closet cuckold like most of the other windbags alternately smoking cock and spanking monkeys while hiding in your mommy's basement afraid of the world. I got no problem with blowhards blowing off steam here but don't ever think you speak for men you frightened frilly pansy; you speak for closet cucks, that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
@ BTTap

These half-men fantasize about being cuckolded, period. Then they feel ashamed for having that fantasy and spit bile. Men fantasize about screwing their wive's friends, secretaries, barista girls, actresses, etc. We dream about shit like that all the time. These basement dwellers in LW dream about one thing: being a cuckold. In fact, if cucking does not occur in a story they add it in with comments, "I bet she screwed around before" or "she did something on her girls night out" even when the author specifically stated in HIS story that nothing happened.

You might not be able to understand the mentality of these cuckolds in waiting so just chalk it up to being a mystery of the universe like why is Beiber famous or where that one sock goes in the dryer.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
I'm guessing Anon posted while looking at himself in a mirror (if he can even face himself)

Keep reading and jerking off to stories like this and then blasting them because you can't live with the shame of being what you fear.

I've got an idea: when/if you grow up, get an education, get a real job, make some real money, buy a real house, have sex with someone other than Rosie Palms, marry a real woman, and have a real family, then offer your advice about what a real man is.

The irony of you not seeing that you are exactly what you are accusing others of being is too much for me. I'm out.

Sorry to hijak the thread Pango.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
The true friend

The true friends daydream on their friend's wives. The more true friends fuck their true friends cheating wives. The most true friends kill their friend to get their wives to fuck....

The most people have only maximum 10 best friend from the school to his old age and I think to avoid their wives not to great tantalosian suffer..............

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
That last comment was directed at Anon-dont' delude yourselt, not at Anon-@BTTap

Just to be clear.

And.....I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
duna, not only are you not a man, but you have no friends

I am sorry your one-sided bromance with StangStar went into the shitter when he broke your heart by writing a story that didn't feature the woman being burned alive. Your disappointment will continue this week asswipe. Go out and get a real friend instead of living on this board and fantasizing about sucking the cocks of writers who bash women you spineless, friendless, she-male.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Less Then Stellar Story By A Talented Author

First off , it must be said these spouse swapping stories are dicey to carry off. ' The Accidental Nudist Cabin " by Texas Tall Tales is one of few to carry it off. In this story it was 'all too easy ' with minimal character development.

Everyone was a slut with not even a faint tang of repercussions or consequences. If ur ' into ' this subset of LW genre , it's fine stroke story material. I, myself, prefer more buildup & anticipation before the graphic festivities- guess I'm romantic that way .

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
You are correct in your introduction

This is the 21st century. That being said however is as far as it goes. Even today, if a married woman fucks other people outside of her marriage , she is still a lowife cum sucking slut whore. If a man also fucks other people outside of his marriage, he is also a cum sucking lowlife, without honour, without integrity. If this story is really true, you choose where you, your husband and the friends you associate with fit into society. THERE IS NO HONOUR IN ADULTERY; negotiated and agreed to or not. Just sayin'.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Unfortunately I am sinful because I did not fuck my friend cheating wife.........

Thank you for your injury I could write longer answer. If you look at my comments (above 1000 comments) you will find I am not a friend the violance, I do not like to chase others getting suicide, to shrink, to sell them in Central American Whorehouse, to burn with fire bomb, to kill them etc ..However I like those stories when exhusbands (OR HIS TRUE FRIEND(s) assisted them) were sucesful to get the children custody against the cheating wives, because they are the lucky minority exhusbands. Yes I am revenge story fan, but you should look at some reconcilation stories comment part to read my several minority opinion.

I wrote more than 10 comments for some reconcilation stories. All right start:

1. lucksmith "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime”

2. thecelt „Special Day”

3. Ohio „Visiting Richard Gronier”

4. curious2c „Honeymoon is Over”

5. KK „Flight Delay”

6. Sid0604 „The April Fool”

7. Stangstar06 „Forever Gone, Forever You”

8. The Tubador „Wife Gets Cought”

9. Murphy621 „Auto Accident”

10. Matt Moreau „The Maintaince Man”

11. Chilleywilley „The Secrets We Keep From Each Other”

12. S-Des „After The Fact Ch. 03”

13. Longhorn__ 07 „Separate Lives Pt. 03”

Fryday and 13.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Assuming it is true...

...one characteristic of "true stories" is that they are not stories at all and tend to be pretty dull descriptions. At worst a "What I did on my summer vacation" account for 8th grade. At best, a "God, I was so drunk last night" diary entry.

Rather than a "true story", why not tell a real story, one you crafted from true events. Then you could make it interesting to read for those who weren't there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
True story, my ass!

This was the literotica version of "Dear Penthouse" and it was horrible. No bra or panties while wearing a dress is an accident waiting to happen, we're talking stains, leaks and skid marks. Not very erotic. Then the son manages to sleep through all the sex...really? Including the pit stops and the bumps that sent them airborne? How the fuck does that work? Throw in the stds, unplanned pregnancies, hurt feelings, emotional inadequacies and general betrayal of marriage vows plus the young men will expect free sex all the time which will cause more issues and there are worse consequences.

All in all, 2/5, but only because there was no violence

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Fantastic Story.

Your introduction was a bit confusing to me. It sounded as though you were justifying being a cheating wife making a cuckold of a good man. I'm happy that was not the case.

The straight crowd doesn't understand the swinging philosophy of how people can be so liberated as to allow their spouse to have sex with someone else while they are doing the same. They think cheating, lying about it, and stabbing the one they are supposed to love in the back is more moral than swinging. I say keep on swinging and to hell with the prudish, up tight, two-faced 'moral' straight crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This started out hot as hell...

But wound up being just another willing cuckold piece of crap!

You fucked your son's best friend? What happens when the kids says, "Boy, your mom is really a hot fuck, and your dad doesn't ever care if I fuck her."

Total bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stick to cooking and cleaning!

your writing sucks.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Hate to agree with ANON but

our heroine/narrator fucked her SON'S best friend??? In the car her son was also IN??? The very next drunk party the son and Marc are at, Marc will eventually tell the ENTIRE assemblage about the HOTTEST sex he ever had with his best friend's MILF Mommy (yeah, I know that's redundant!). Sounds like a slam-dunk to get covered by Morry on daytime exposé TV.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

The smell alone would wake the son up!!!!. Good read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hah

I wouldn't call Trevor a "husband" , what kind of man allows his wife to fuck with others , with his bestfriends and help her doing that ? :p

Your writing sucks :p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good read

Guys, it's a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So...

everybody got fudked but Trevor? Nope... Trevor got fucked, too. Why isn't this in group or fetish where it belongs?

HoustonJakeHoustonJakeabout 12 years ago
Annoymous cowards

If you are going to slam someone's writings, for whatever reason, have the balls to do it with your screen name. I and my significant other participate in the swinger lifestyle. For anyone to think Lifestyle participants are white trash is pretty much clueless.

I also wonder if those who post comments anonymously have written stories. I imagine that a great number of them have not.

I enjoyed this story. Maybe there wasn't a lot of character development and maybe the part of the son sleeping all the way through was hard to believe. What I was most curious about was a BMW 7 series that bounced around that much. But, the story did bring me to orgasm and I always appreciate someone's talent to do that for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good job

The situation is contrived but the sec is hot and believable. well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
incredible!!

This has to be one of the most erotic things I have EVER read--well done !!

Thanks,

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Confused

So what happend to the son and his friend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That one made my pussy wet and my nipples sooo hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

Why this story is rated so low is beyond me! I am glad I read it as this is very good - well written descriptions & nice pace to story telling. Yes their is some grammatical errors but easily overlooked.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Terrible

If this is true you are a sick person in need of psychiatric help. The low scores are understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story but

Love the story but when everyone got out to stretch guess the son stayed asleep.

A part 2 would be good to see if Marc tells his bud (the son) what happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reader

this is the most erotic story I have ever read thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I think this is one hot story of consenting friends sharing their wives and the wives getting the best outcome. Hopefully, the screwing rotation continues and they really go at it. Maybe, the husband and wives all agree that next each guy picks a girl and they do it in a bed this time to be more enjoyable ?? Then the women can choose next time. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What

What happened to her son? He was in the middle, he needs his share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story but when everyone got out to stretch guess the son stayed asleep.

A part 2 would be good to see if Marc tells his bud (the son) what happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ha Ha Ha! And you really think all is joy in Mudville, huh? Fast forward a few years... It was the loneliest I've ever felt in my life watching Trev walk out the door for the last time. My heart burst as he climbed into the car, kissed his "true" soulmate, and drove off. Ha, Ha, Ha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous