A Broken Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor hit another really bad patch in the road unexpectedly. I could feel the car move underneath us, I could feel Marc's cock jolting and vibrating inside my pussy. I could feel me being lifted from my seat, airborne for a moment, settling back into his lap as he slid out a little and settled in deep again.

Marc started pushing into me with slow and shallow rhythm that send erotic pulse after erotic pulse through my clit and mind. I was in seventh heaven at that moment.

With the next bump I instinctively tightened my leg muscles and leaned forward to lessen the impact and for a brief moment I could feel the head of his cock nearly slipping out of me. I could feel my swollen pussy lips around his shaft. I could feel the wetness of my lubrication oozing out of me setting underneath my bum.

The idea that Marc was inside me, fucking me and me riding his young hard cock was an unbelievable erotic idea. I felt wanted, sexy and sensual. I wanted his cock for so long and now eventually it was inside me, me riding it.

I again wanted to feel the fantastically exquisite and wonderful feeling of him entering me. I wanted to treasure the feeling and never to forget and wish it could continue for a long, long time.

I leaned forward, lifting my bum completely off Marc's hard erection, allowing him to slip out of my pussy. This time I did not lean over to Mandy, but with a sudden impulse whispered in Trevor's ear, "Marc is inside me".

With my bum in the air I could again feel Marc's hard erection pushing and throbbing against my very wet pussy. My slit waiting for the warm head of his hard cock to enter so exquisitely. I could feel his penis pushing against my wet and swollen pussy lips and sat back onto it slowly, treasuring the feeling. My pussy lips slowly parting, allowing him to hover at my opening, slowly engulfing the warn head of his penis as it slowly stretches my opening, entering my vagina. His blood engorged shaft sliding against my pussy lips as he entered me deeper, my vagina opening in front of his penis, accepting him inside, deeper and deeper he penetrated me until I had all of him inside me. Feeling the pulsations of his cock inside me, the vibrations of the road through his penis.

For a moment we both sat there, afraid to move unless we spoiled the moment. But, with the car rocking underneath us we could do little than to rock with its movement. I felt him move inside me, my vagina stretching around him. At that moment I was content and wanted him inside me with all my heart and body. I wanted to feel him move inside me, sliding that young cock of his inside me, in and out.

Perhaps I groaned, or inhaled a deep breath, but next felt Stacey's hand on my arm. Looking over at her I saw that she was smiling at me. Women just have that intuitive communication and I knew that she knew that Marc was fucking me at that moment. Just as Norman was fucking her and Charles was fucking Mandy.

Trevor politely asked me if I was still comfortable in the back, saying that it was just another 30 minutes before we would be home. Mandy, in front on the lap of Charles, chirped in a small voice "only thirty minutes", as if she wanted confirmation that it was only thirty minutes, not more or less. When Trevor answered affirmative she just said that 'its okay, you do not need to drive very fast'.

There was so much hidden meaning in those words of hers. Here we were all having sex with someone else's partner and enjoyed the moment thereof so much that Trevor need not drive fast so that we could stretch the moment and feeling for as long as possible. We enjoyed the sex we were having in front of each other.

I think none of us felt guilty, wanted to stop it or felt any signs of infidelity. To the contrary, we felt sensual, aroused, very sexy, wanted and were enjoying the experience with the full knowledge that each other, and our partners, knew we were making love to someone else, while they were making love to someone as well at the same time.

Marc's cock was feeling very comfortable inside me as it moved in and out. Sometimes deep, sometimes teasing the opening of my vagina, but all the time bringing me nearer to an orgasm. I could feel my orgasm building, concentrating my mind on Marc's beautiful and hard young cock inside me. I could feel every thrust and how it penetrated and opened my cunt. I could feel my wet juices on the outside of my pussy lips, soaking the pubic hair of Marc. I was very aware of my hard nipples pressing against my dress. My clit touching and rubbing against the shaft of Marc's penis with each deep thrust.

The sensation of him deep inside my vagina and then ... my first orgasm with another man inside me overwhelmed me. For a few moments I was unaware of anything else than his cock inside me, the spasms in my vagina and my body. Then slowly real life returned and I started to feel the movement of the car again, started to hear the noises again.

Trevor turned his head back and enquired if I was okay. Before I could respond Stacey chirped that I just came down from heaven and was very okay. She also asked Trevor to stop as she needed to stretch her legs.

Trevor asked in general if we wanted him to stop and all said yes, we wanted to stop. He jokingly told us then to stop our deeds as he was stopping.

I could feel Marc pulling his penis out of me and pulling his zipper up underneath me. I expected that the rest were doing the same.

* * *

As we pulled to the side of the road Stacey suggested that we needed to change sitting partners as to make it more comfortable and equal for all. After stretching our legs and rearranging our clothing. Trevor said he did not mind driving as long as we all had a jolly good time and remember him in future.

Charles gave Stacey a hug and kissed her tenderly enquiring if she enjoyed the drive so far. She jokingly told him that I would be the next ride, which had me blushing at her being so straight forward, sort of giving me willingly to her husband to enjoy.

As we prepared to get back into the car I wondered how we will arrange our seating as not a word was said during the stop.

However, I need not worry as Mandy took Marc's hand and Stacey settled with Norman again. That left me to get into the front seat on the lap of Charles, next to my husband Trevor.

Trevor just winked and smiled at me as he pulled away, saying that we still have 25 to 30 minutes driving left if he drives cautiously. Charles immediately said that he could deal with that easily.

I settled on the lap of Charles, looking across at my husband who sat there with a huge smile. Charles still had an erection and I could feel his bulge pressing against my wet pussy from underneath. Not knowing how to deal with the situation I just sat back, enjoying the feeling of the hard penis underneath me, pushing against my pussy area.

Charles started thrusting upwards and a moment later put his hands on my upper thigh, over my dress. Looking over at Trevor he asked Trevor if it was okay. Trevor, still smiling looked at the hands of Charles on my thigh and told him to enjoy the ride as it was still only 30 minutes. I just nervously giggled, not knowing what to expect and wondered how it would be to have someone touch me intimately next to Trevor. This time knowing that he was watching!

Charles slowly pulled my dress higher, revealing most of my leg and thigh for Trevor to see. I realised that he has done the same with Mandy and has given Trevor a show all along, sharing in that manner.

I felt his big hand moving over my thigh moving slowly over my inner thigh in full view for Trevor to see. But as my legs were inside his legs, my legs were clamped closed and did not allow him much movement or access to my pussy.

I decided to tease my husband by giving him a little show. I moved my leg closest to Trevor outside the leg of Charles and even pulled my knee up unto the console between the seats, I also turned my rearranged myself so that my body would face more to Trevor.

My new position gave Trevor a view up my thigh and simultaneously gave Charles more freedom to touch me intimately. And I knew that Trevor would be able to see everything!

Not waiting for an invitation or a second longer, Charles spread my legs even wider with his big hands. With one hand underneath my bum he lifted me slightly, pulling my dress up all the way to my middle.

I was naked from the waist down and was sitting in full view of both Charles and Trevor with my pussy on display for them.

With my legs spread, and my dress around my middle I saw that both Stacey and Mandy were looking over the seat to see what we were up to. I knew that they both saw my pussy on display for my husband and Charles and found it to be a huge turn-on.

Mandy just giggled and told Charles to do his best as she already had her ride with him. I just giggled nervously at the thought of what happened on the front seat earlier.

Charles slowly slid his big hands along my upper thigh, higher and higher, while trying to spread my legs even more. As his hands reached my upper thigh he started sliding his hands back down, but this time inside my thighs. Sliding them up again, on the inside of my legs he took my leg on the console and repositioned it wider, while allowing Trevor an uninterrupted view of my pussy.

The feeling of his hands on my naked thighs, my legs spread wide and my pussy on clear display for my husband was very, very arousing. As Charles reached my pussy he stopped just short of it directly touching me. Then slowly he started to rub my outside pussy lips, looking at my pussy all the time. It was very stimulating and arousing as he pressing a little harder with the down movement along my swollen pussy lips and caressing my outer lips feathery soft on the upward movement.

I saw Trevor watching his hands on my pussy and felt my arousal rising, my pussy lips swelling more and opening in anticipation under his expert administrations and soft touches. As Charles was caressing my outer lips with varying degrees of pressure I could feel the effects thereof on my body. At the same time Charles was spreading my outer lips wider, allowing my pink inner lips to protrude in excitement, swollen and in full few of Trevor.

As Charles was busy caressing and arousing my outer vagina lips, Trevor could not contain himself anymore and leaned over, rubbing his index finger along my soft swollen and very sensitive inner lips. Softly over my clit all the way to my vagina opening, then softly up again to my clit, flicking it softly with his finger while Charles was caressing my outer lips. To have two men touching and caressing my pussy was an out of body experience. Their combined efforts had me soon in an unbelievable aroused state and I started to moan, not caring if the rest heard me.

Trevor kept on moving his finger between my clit and vagina opening and I started pushing unconsciously against his finger as he reached my opening, twirling his finger around the opening just outside it. As I pushed my pelvis forward Trevor kept on teasing my vagina, while Charles continued to caress and arouse my outer lips, rubbing my wet juices along my outer lips, lubricating every part of my pussy.

As Trevor pushed a finger inside me I groaned louder, lifting my hips. Charles perhaps took it as a sign and lifted my bum from his lap, pulling down his zipper. I could feel his hand working underneath me and couldn't wait to feel the warmness of his hard cock pushing against me.

As he worked his cock out of his pants, I could feel it moving warmly against my bum and at the sudden release thereof his warm penis pushed delightedly against my inner thigh.

It was huge. And beautiful. It had a cone shaped big head with a shaft slightly thinner as the head. And he was circumcised.

I saw his hard cock protruding between my wide open legs, watched it twitching as blood pulsated through it.

Trevor removed his fingers from my pussy smiling at me saying it was bigger than his.

Charles also shifted position slightly, repositioning me to lean against the door with my one leg pulled onto the console between the seats and the other, bend at my knee, positioned outside his legs. He was now positioned inside my legs, and my pussy was wide open and on clear display for my husband. The penis of Charles was clearly between my legs, pressing against my slit. I could feel my pussy oozing juices in anticipation and saw Trevor looking at the penis of Charles between my legs pressed over my slit, nearly covering all of my pussy.

In this position I could also see Mandy and Stacey.

Mandy had her eyes closed, biting her lower lip, while moving and gyrating slowly on Marc's cock. Her dress was around her middle and I could see her thighs spread wide on the outside of Marc's legs. Leaning slightly forward I saw Marc's penis between her legs, inside Mandy's pussy. Her long pussy lips folded around his shaft, pulling outwards and then being pushed inwards with his thrusts. The juices from her pussy covering his shaft, glistening and wet. I also saw her swollen large clit as it rubbed along Marc's shaft. Her outer pussy lips were a warm pinkish colour, clearly swollen and wet with her own juices. I saw how Marc tried to push as deep as possible into her, she accepting every inch of him, her pussy warmly engulfing his hard shaft, invitingly, accepting him inside her.. Marc has pulled down the top her dress and his hands were on her breasts, rolling her hard, dark nipples in his fingers, cupping her breasts and pulling lightly on her nipples, while at the same time, pushing his cock deep into her.

Stacey also had her dress pulled down and Norman was playing with her nipples. I saw her head bobbing up and down as Norman thrusted into her, next to his wife.

Strange to see husband and wife fucking other partners right next to each other, each clearly enjoying the experience and moment.

My attention was drawn back sharply to Charles as I felt him pushing the head of penis against my wet pussy. I felt him sliding his shaft along my slit, my outer lips folding around his shaft, engulfing him warmly and invitingly.

Trevor again leaned over and with his one free hand pulled my pussy outer lips apart, opening me for Charles as he kept on sliding his long shaft and warm head through my slit. Each time he pulled back his cock head would touch my clit, with Trevor spreading my outer lips wide open. It was sending shiver after shiver through my spine.

I pulled the shoulder straps of my dress down, pulling my dress to my middle and exposing my breasts and hard nipples for Trevor to see. Charles immediately cupped my breasts, and started to roll my nipples between his thumb and finger.

With Charles rubbing and sliding his beautiful, warm and hard penis through my slit, Trevor playing with my outer pussy lips, spreading them and watching the penis of Charles on my pussy, seeing my body jolting in reaction every time the head of Charles cock touched my clit was nearly too much for me to endure longer. I could feel an orgasm approaching, my vagina contracting.

A woman just reaches that stage where you want something inside you. Something to fill your vagina. Groan after groan escaped my throat as all the stimulation was getting me to a state of arousal where I would have accepted anything inside my pussy.

I felt Charles moving his hands to my bum, lifting me slightly and with the other hand he was pushing his penis harder against my slit. As he lifted me I could feel my pussy outer lips once again being spread open by Trevor at the same moment that I felt the head Charles's cock pressing warmly at my vagina opening. I could feel Charles rubbing his penis at my opening, circling it, spreading my lips around the head of his cock. And Trevor spreading my pussy lips wider.

The feeling of Trevor opening my pussy lips, looking at my inner pussy with the head of Charles's cock right at my vagina opening was so very sensual and erotic. An amazing moment in my life.

I felt Trevor opening my pussy lips, readying me for Charles to enter me. Holding me open for Charles..

I could feel my opening stretching as Charles pushed harder against it. I could feel the tip of his cock going into my wet pussy, while being watched by Trevor. With a slight thrust from Charles I felt the head of his cock going into my pussy, while Trevor still kept me open to see how Charles enters me. I felt my vagina stretching around the shaft of his cock as Charles pushed in deeper. I knew that Trevor could see my juices oozing out, wetting the cock of Charles.

Charles pushed his delicious cock inside me as deep as it could go. Then kept it inside me for a moment, allowing me to get used to the feeling of him inside me. He slowly started to pull his cock out and I knew that Trevor could see my pussy lips around his shaft, being pulled outwards slightly. I knew that Trevor could see my wetness glistening on the cock of Charles.

Charles was an expert at fucking, constantly teasing my vagina, pulling on my nipples, making small thrust just inside my opening, only to thrust deeper the next moment, opening me deep inside. Sometimes he pushed in as deep as he could go and just kept it there, inside my vagina, while Trevor watched. Sometimes allowing the movements of the car on the road to move his penis inside me, the road jolting it, vibrating it and moving it as if it had a live of its own inside me.

The feeling was wonderful, fulfilling, sensual and very, very exciting. Added to that was to know that Trevor was watching, seeing how Charles's penis was sliding in and out of my pussy. In full view of him.

At that stage I have forgotten the world around me. All I was aware of was the rock hard cock of Charles inside me, his hands on my nipples and breasts, Trevor watching me being fucked by his friend while he every now and then would play and caress my pussy lips, spreading my pussy lips wider so as to see more of Charles's penis inside me, sliding in and out.

It was while Trevor was caressing my clit that I could not keep it back any more and allowed a huge orgasm to roll over my body.

I felt my nipples contracting, the electrical sensation of delight crawling down my spine, exploding in my pussy, sending me over the edge into the oblivion of an orgasm and another that send shiver after shiver through my body.

When I came to my senses Trevor was crawling along at a snail's pace. I did not want to move and wanted to feel the delicious feeling of Charles inside me.

Looking back I saw that Marc still had his hands on Mandy's breasts, playing with her nipples, thrusting in and out of her. Stacey was sitting with her legs apart on Norman. His cock was still deep inside her.

At that moment I was overcome with a feeling of total fulfilment, satisfaction and a sense of joy and happiness. A feeling that the world was a delightful place. Also a feeling of great friendship and love towards my friends.

There were no feelings of jealousy, infidelity or remorse. Only joy and happiness.

Looking at Trevor I could see the love in his eyes, also arousal and a very sexy smile. I also knew that I have just fulfilled one of his greatest fantasies. Little did he know that it also was one of my big fantasies.

I also knew that my friends were likeminded as Norman and Mandy also had sex with other partners while sitting right next to each other, and in full view of each other. I also knew that with these close friends there were more opportunities to enjoy ourselves unashamed to come in the years ahead.

And I liked the idea of that.

THE END