A Bubble Bath Warm-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri's breathing was coming in short gasps, in rhythm with his movement. Suddenly, she sucked her breath deep into her lungs and held it, her head reared all the way back, and her knees became weak, unable to support her weigh.

Paul could no longer control himself either. He held her tightly against his crotch and shoved one last, hard, deep thrust. Terri nearly passed out feeling his eruption so deep inside of her.

The dam holding her juices collapsed; they flowed with abandon. She moved her hips, ever so slightly, each time she felt his hot, swollen penis pulse, deep inside of her. Each slight movement caused another gentle pulsation. Each pulsation caused another slight movement. It was like a contest to see who could finish last.

Finally, he was spent, his pulsing subsided and he began to slowly shrink inside her. He decided she needed one final release to be totally satisfied, and he had just enough energy left to accomplish that. He began to quickly stoke her insides again, moving faster and faster, deeper and deeper, and he was getting harder and harder again.

Terri's strength had long ago been drained away, but his attention was causing it to rekindle. "Oh, God, Paul," she gasped. "Not again."

Paul said nothing, he just held her tight and stoked faster. His hard-on was back and driving deep inside of her. It was as if a wild beast had taken control of him. She came again and again, one wave after another, but he didn't slow his pace or let up on his pressure against her. His own second orgasm caught him off guard. He was concentrating so hard on satisfying Terri, he didn't notice his own sexual drive taking over. Without warning, he suddenly came again. This time, it was of a shorter duration, but much more intensive. He felt as if his very sole was pumping out of his throbbing penis and pouring deep inside her.

Terri closed her eyes, quietly cried with pleasure, feeling Paul's massive contractions. Her body gently pulsed with the final, diminishing waves of pleasure. She simply had no juices left to flow.

Paul released his grip on her hips. She slowly collapsed to her knees on the carpet; her legs wouldn't support her. Paul couldn't stand either; he dropped to the sofa.

"What the heck was that all about?" Terri asked, raising up to rest her head and arms on his bare legs.

"I didn't think you were finished, so I decided to help you get there," he mumbled. "Hell, I didn't know I had that much left in me."

"You don't now," she smiled.

"I meant, energy," he replied.

"You don't have any of that left either," she giggled.

"And I suppose you do," he smiled down at her. "You didn't finish? You still need more?"

"No, I think I'm pretty well spent, but I think your little friend here is just about dead," she grinned, running a loving finger over his limp, spent manhood.

"I think so too. Maybe you should give him some artificial respiration," Paul teased.

"I would, but I think he needs his rest right now, and I need another bath, now that I've had my way with you," she smiled. "We better hurry, your boss will be here in thirty minutes."

"No wonder I'm so damn tired. I think you were trying to kill me," he said, standing up once he regained a little strength.

"You better eat a good dinner tonight, that was just a warm-up exercise, remember?" she teases, holding her arms up for him to help her off the floor. She grabbed his limp penis and gently stroked it a few times. "I think you better order liver tonight, your little friend seems to be suffering from an iron deficiency."

He gave her a light slap on her cute butt. "I'll you. Now, go get dressed."

"Just remember, as we're sitting there in the restaurant tonight, I'll be wearing all this lace underneath my dress," she teased. "You sure you still want to go?"

"No, but we have to," he assured her. "I'd much rather stay home, doing all night what we've been doing all evening. But, I don't think I have another one left in me right now."

She walked toward the steps, turned back to face him and seductively ran her tongue over her hot-pink lips. "I bet I can wake your little friend up again," she cooed, with a look that could melt the chrome off the front bumper of a '58 Buick.

"Yeah, I bet you could. Now, go get dressed," he pleaded. He couldn't take his eyes off of her beautiful body as she slowly walked up the stairs ahead of him.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Poses for Young Photographer Sheila lets photographer undress her for photos.in Loving Wives
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Fantasy...Temptation...Seduction Wife and her friend manipulated to fulfill hot-wife fantasy.in Loving Wives
A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
A Bit of Deception Wife fucks my best friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories