All Comments on 'A Chance Encounter'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Tony scores again

As usual, Tony gives a glimpse into his characters before they become physically involved. The build up is always good and the sex is always senuous.

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48almost 17 years ago
Delicious

A delicious, sensuous read, with a clever link between erotic literature and fictional 'reality'.

Dafydd1Dafydd1almost 17 years ago
A dream come true

What can I say, except "Yet another great story!"? I loved it for all the elements which I always enjoy, from the build-up, through the well-rounded and believable background material (location, circumstances, opportunity, etc), to the heart of the matter: the sex scenes. As ever, these are highly arousing, particularly when Millie allows him to continue what she started on the couch i.e. playing with herself. To be invited to join in such a session by such a lovely woman would be a dream come true.

Many thanks for another sexy and stimulating story.

Dafyyd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

This is the first story of yours I've read and I will definitely be reading the rest. Thanks for your efforts.

Marty82Marty82over 16 years ago
GREAT

I love reading you stories and look forward to more!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Inspiring!

What a great story! I enjoyed every word of it!! More please!

TelozTelozalmost 15 years ago
Every now and then...

...having searched through a mountain of dross you come across something special and this story is pure gold.

Written in English with proper grammar, punctuation and a blessed dearth of typos you can concentrate on the story, woven skilfully and erotically around excellent characters.

Well done Tony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Glorious intelligent fantasy

Splendid stuff - of dreams for older men like me

Martin UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a load of hogwash!!!

One of the worst. Just taylor made for poms.

peacekeeper25peacekeeper25over 12 years ago
Excellent writing

You write so well, so evocatively. I admire both the hotness and tenderness being expressed.

ra53183ra53183about 11 years ago
New Favorite Author

This was incredibly well written, I loved the characters and how easy it was to visualize the events. I thuroughly enjoyed the chaacters and plot. Absolutely amazing, I will definately be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A chance encounter!

Just found this story by accident. Really well written - I enjoyed it very much indeed. More please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Just brilliant! Nothing more needs to be said.

jenellesljenelleslabout 9 years ago
Delightful

A delightful story The only thing that distracted me was when she called him Brian. You have a good style and your story flows well. A very pleasant romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

I would truly love to read the sequel to this story. So well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You are so articulate, I can imagine just like I was there. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow, spectatular!

I loved the pleasing and very articulate forming of the lines of love... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A little slow to get started but beautifully written

Wonderfully correct grammar and adult language made this a goriously romantic read. Thank you!

nekocanekocaalmost 6 years ago
Loved your story!

Both my wife and I would love to read a part two to this story in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed your story, thanks

Good read without rape, violence, or infidelity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous