A Change Of Luck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina was moaning all this time, her moans getting louder and louder.  Her hands were running through my hair and down by back.

I could feel Gina tense up in my hand and in my mouth, her cock swelling even more, and when I withdrew my mouth I could see that the head was dark purple, swollen and smooth.

"Suck on my finger..." I said before taking her cock into my mouth and just let it stay there, without moving my hands. I enjoyed the warmth that radiated from it, filling my mouth so perfectly.

She took the fingers that were pinching get nipples just minutes ago and sucked on them energetically.  She was so close to cumming, that the closeness of relief was slightly frustrating.

I held her by her legs, and with her cock still in my mouth, I pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I parted and lifted her legs, exposing her ass and the rosebud hole.

I pushed my wet finger slowly into her wanting ass, while my mouth started bobbing up and down her long stiff cock vigorously. She held her legs in the air and I felt her tense up even more. Her cock throbbed, her back arched and a unearthly scream left her gorgeous mouth; and as inserted the second finger her balls spasmed and sent a large load up her shaft.

I wanted her to cum into my mouth and all over my face; I wanted to show her how much I love her, that I want to satisfy her now, and that I want to satisfy her every day of our lives.

The first hot spurt erupted into the back of my throat, just as I was removing my mouth, while the second and third landed on my face. I stroked her ferociously, my mouth open so that all of the following spurts landed in my mouth.

Her cum was creamy, hot and there was so much of it! There were more then half a dozen strong spurts, and more weak ones. I loved the feeling of her hot sperm landing on my tongue, and its texture and taste when I rolled it in my mouth. I loved playing with her cream, like it was good wine, allowing my taste buds to enjoy the complete flavour.

I kept sucking on her spent cock, licking it clean, and when it shrank completely I stood up and smiled.

"I love your cum-covered face," Gina said, and motioned me to come closer, "now come here so I can lick it off your face."

I leaned to her face kissed her, and with a smile told her again: "Happy anniversary, honey."

I hope you enjoyed the story and that it made you hard or wet. Critiques are encouraged, but consider that this is my second attempt at writing erotica.

12