A Change of Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alysdaire
Alysdaire
7 Followers

His hand came back to the front of her body though, strong fingers still massaged her hips and thighs. Occaisionally he would run his hand tauntingly between her thighs. He brought his fingers to the elastic waist of her panties and began to slip his hand beneath them against her body.And what will you remember of this night my dearest Karyn? As he was doing this he felt a tug on his pants.

She felt Sylvaine's fingers start into her panties.I'm not going to be the only naked one here... well.. mostly naked anyway.Blindly she reached out and found the waist of his slacks, unbuttoned them then pulled down the zipper. She was pleasantly surprised to find that he wore silk boxers. She was also quite pleased with how excited he was. His fingers sliped into her panties and fanned out through her fine hair.Fair is fair. What am I thinking? What am I doing?! She slid her hand inside his boxers and danced her fingers teasingly along his stiffened shaft.

Suddenly she found herself being crushed against his almost naked body by his free arm. Her legs spread unconciously as she felt his fingers slide into her. Karyn wrapped her hand around his erection and pushed his shorts towards the floor, then she felt her panties being pulled down her legs.When did he unfasten the garters? She still wore the stockings and garters, while he now wore nothing. Concentration evaded her. Her mind was still being distracted by his teeth on her throat.Leave it to a vampire to have a neck fetish.

Icicles swept down her back, she had become very aware of the blood flowing through her jugular. Her own mortality was shown to her. She was making love to a predator of European fiction.No, she thought,he is definitely here... not even remotely fiction. She felt her exposed breasts pressed against his chest, and realized that she was thrusting her hips against his pistoning fingers.You're out of control Karyn, her mind was trying to warn her, even as her own hands slid up and down his erection.

Eyes closed, she had her head back and was enjoying the sensations his lips and teeth caused on her neck. Those pleasures radiated from there to the rest of her body.I'm making love with death. Karyn was delerious with the different sensations, sensations so new to her still. Yet, she wanted more. She lifted one of her arms around his shoulders and began to lift herself from the ground.If I bring both arms up around his neck... As she lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his waist she felt his hard length pressing against her sweltering opening. She wanted this... she wanted him.Can you handle this Sylvaine?

He was a little shocked by her sudden agressiveness, and pulled away from her throat.Karyn? But when he felt her heated sex against his manhood he took control again. He pressed her against the wall, and as her back touched the wall he thrust between her legs and inside of her. Astonishment lit the usually confident man's eyes.How easily I'm sliding inside of her. It felt like a vise trying to hold onto him... like imersing himself in lava. At first he just wanted to slowly thrust in and out of her. She seemed to want nothing of this idea, he had to hold her by her hips. She kept trying to increase the tempo.Slow down love.

Sylvaine brought his head down to her neck again. The vampire raked his fangs along her neck, leaving light scratches. Then the scent triggerred a visceral instinct in him.Blood? Something inside him seemed to snap. He gave in to the furious pace that she desired. They still made love, their emotions totally involved with the other's. But now Sylvaine found himself rutting with this glorious young woman as if they were both animals. One arm slid around her waist, and another reaching around her shoulders. He carried her easily, their bodies never separating, the rhythm of their love making not abating.

The vampire and the girl fell onto her bed. Still thrusting at each other like they were possesed. She whispered/shouted in his ear that she was about to orgasm. Sylvaine grasped a handful of her hair and pulled her head back exposing her throat completely. Karyn's back arched and she tried to gasp in air. The vampire opened his mouth and brought his fangs down. His mouth snapped shut at the last instant, and he buried his chin against her shoulder.

She could still feel her muscles clenching over and over. She felt Sylvaine buried completely inside her, his member throbbing in orgasm. This was what she had wanted.My god... that was...unreal.They lay there for a while, with his shaft, somehow, still stiff inside her. Sylvaine gently ran his hand through her dampened hair, brushing it away from her brow. Slowly he withdrew from her body and lay next to her.

After a while, he began to kiss her again. This time he continued down from her throat to her breasts. His touch kept sending her body into little spasms and quivers. He ran his teeth over her nipples teasingly, and found that it excited her greatly when drew his fangs along either side of her nipples. He continued to playfully nip and bite her all over. When it seemed she was too exhausted to even move, he just lay beside her, occaisionally nipping or kissing her delicate neck. She fell asleep that way.

When she awoke in the morning the curtains were being blown in by the still unseasonably warm breeze. Sunlight glinted off of the gold threads in the pile of lingerie in the middle of her floor. A parchment letter lay with a vase of a dozen roses so deep a red they seemed almost black.

"My love,

I hope you understand that I must go. Were I to stay with you I would be forced to either watch you age and die, or visit this accursed eternal living death upon you. I can bear neither. And so I steal away from you a night of your life. A memory that I shall cherish forever. I wish you well.

Love,

Sylvaine"


She felt a tear burn down her cheek. She wept for a brief time, then got dressed. For some strange reason she understood. It had to be this way. It was right. She slipped the lingerie back into it's box with the lavender scented lace and set it on the bed.

She didn't even seem to notice the slight blood stain on the sheets.

Alysdaire
Alysdaire
7 Followers