All Comments on 'A Changed Relationship Ch. 03'

by MarthaD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
eightballbumeightballbumalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. Very well written.

moterhead74moterhead74over 14 years ago
great story!!!

I loved this story!! I printed it off and was just going to read it a section at a time, and I had to stay up till I had read them all. I'm thinking of leaving this laying around somewhere so my gf might accidentally find it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good For You

If you and your husband like this fine, but most couples like it both ways. My wife also has talented feet but nothing comes close to pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was she surprised?

When she got the divorce papers and he explained to her he was tired of the abuse and humiliation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Ignore the previous comment. Why would someone read a femdom story then post that? Idiot! This was a very loving and sensuality realistic story. Great job. Thanks forsharing. Can't wait to read more of your work.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
All 5 stars!!!

On each part! Beautifully written. So much real passion and detail. One of the best!!

booshakeybooshakeyalmost 8 years ago
Good read

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll never forget the first time reading this (back in 2009) as it was still to date one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I just remember edging for hours whilst reading it taking all the story in and allowing myself a very powerful release at the end. Re read all this time later and still adore this story. Thank you.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

I realize hubby is a foot fetishist but I can’t imagine a man thinking a foot job is preferable to intercourse. Story was pretty good but could use better editing. I’ve looked up “Gates of Hell,” and the ones for sale online don’t have any lock. Maybe there is another kind that does. But without a lock it would be easy to slip it off. Final observation is that wifey is happy with his increased attention and servitude and of course, lots of extra orgasms. But I can’t imagine hubby sleeping very well being frustrated for a week and suffering morning wood that would also make it tough to empty his bladder every morning. Also appears that they have no kids. Try playing these types of games with children running around in the morning (nature’s form of birth control is little kids making sex the last thing women think about).

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeabout 1 year ago

This one I can actually believe happened beginning to end. Nothing extreme but enough to show a true test.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous