All Comments on 'A Chick with A Dick'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Kitty_SenpaiKitty_Senpaialmost 17 years ago
oh... i like this.... please... do go on ...

amazingly ... no obscene comments about this being rape ... i've kinda gotten accustomed to the dip shit that used to post them ...

this is well written, kept me going til the very end now i want more (yeah, my ex girlfriend liked being handled too)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bring on the pain.

Cheryl may have started it, but what of her sycophant fairweather friends? They are going to follow the trail left at the party. Will they move on to Lily's place?

Maybe they (Sarah and Kimberley) would 'phone ahead giving Lily a chance to set a trap.

Maybe they just arrive to the sounds of Cheryl getting drilled... And choose not to barge inside... confused as Cheryl begs Lily for more, more cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you lucked out

This is about 2 girl. They are rivals are not supposed to like each other .. and now they are in bed together, and someone adds a strap on to the mix.

There are interesting ways to proceed .. Trade off the blackmail threat for who control. eg. Cheryl's in charge ..

Basically, if you want this still to be NC/Reluct, your off the reservation .. No clear outcome other than rather boring FF rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
jUST A MINUTE

I thought a chick with a dick was a shemale,just goes to show how wrong you can be.Its amazing how popular shemales are with macho latin men,I prefer bi women with a large clitoris,whats the difference,lets face it a lot of men love anal sex with a female,why not with a shemale.

iceblockiceblockalmost 17 years ago
Post Elsewhere

Hi The DarkCloud,

I too have been a victim of the Literotica censors. You can do what you like with the story to have it vanilla enough for publication here. But do you think you might be able to post the uncensored version elsewhere? It certainly was a promising start . . . I still don't understand why Literotica insist on having a nc/reluc category if they think the victim should be enjoying what's happening to her/him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lily Allen & Cheryl Tweedy perhaps????

Great start. I'd like to see Cheryl come to love being Lily's fulltime bitch. Lick her ass. lick her feet, have Lily slowly break her will... maybe even enlist Cheryl's help to setup her popular friends or mother into similiar situations. Then of course they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Convert her

I'd like to see Cheryl get converted by Lily to the point where she is begging to be allowed to get Lily off. Lily uses her expertise to turn Cheryl's body into needing to cum, keeping her in a high state of being horny over many visits to Cheryl, using her for Lily's own pleasure then finishing off Cheryl with the strap on until Cheryl looks forward to Lily's visits, even craves them. Lily's friend could also be part of the meetings with Cheryl having to service her too. Very hot possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sexy as hell

Loved it cant wait for to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unbelievable tripe

Stop writing this while you're behind...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

I love this story. It made me so wet to read it. I dribbled all over myself because I'm a man who loves for women to "RAPE" other women, but not hurt them, but to just humiliate them just as I like for men to do the same thing to me. Hope this doesn't offend you. Just had to tell you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Want to have fun with the people I meet

Love to meet you in bed so we can have fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous