All Comments on 'A Christmas Gift'

by HeavenlyOne

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sacksackover 18 years ago
loved this!

I don't understand the lifestyle, but you've made it come to life with this well written tome. Great stuff, and good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice job heavenly

I love how you wrote this and made everything loving and beautiful instead of dirty. Keep writing. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done

Really well written, obviously an experienced person in this field. Love to read more.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
A little softer game

Erotic, and loving at the same time; this was a softer depiction of the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pulled me right in...

The author pulled me right into the story right away and I felt my presence there throughout, as a spectator. The story was well written and obviously written from the heart. I hope to see stories in the future from this author!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
I didn't like it

If Chris had been a good husband and cuckold host, he would have moved out for the time Rhett was there with his wife and got a room somewhere until after Rhett went home. The only contact with the lusty couple being when he came home to do the cleaning and laundry and bring his paycheck for them to enjoy themselves.

If she could talk Rhett into staying, perhaps he could be her full time lover, and Chris their full time servant and provider, kind of like the palace eunichs of ancient Rome.

I have never seen a BDSM story where the woman is not at least marked a little and the dominant male makes sure and puts the husband in his place as the sub who lets his wife do her master's bidding, ignoring her husband altogether.

I've also never seen a BDSM story where the wife actually says she "loves" her dom and the dom "loves" his sub-slut-wife. She is usually just used for sex only.

I think she was ready to give Chris up for the enchantment of Rhett.

Personnaly, I would have told Rhett he could have her after she told him that she loves him. She obviously could not seperate love and sex. She really didn't give a hoot in hell for her husband, as she was ready to throw her marriage away for a man she had only chatted with in the internet.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Voting

I left a previous comment on the story but the vote I meant to give it was 100. Only one mistake in grammar I noticed was "Marry Christmas" right at the end of the story. That could have been intentional however bin that the woman in the story was so in love with the Mdom Rhett that she wanted him to be her husband too.

The writing was very good but the story itself was far fetched as hell unless the woman was a fucking reversed cult of mormon, or like the old gal that fucked Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood in the movie "Paint Your Wagon".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Drivel

This is crap. Whoever you are, you know little about the reality of people such as you pretend to describe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more!

The moron(s) below obviously have no clue about what they are talking about and i am pretty sure that they are jealous of the heart and skill gone into writing this piece.

Dont let anyone put you off, i would like to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A True Present

Excellent work. Brings a warm fuzzy feeling into the heart on a cold December day. Thank you for having the courage and kindness in sharing your writings with us, HeavenlyOne!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Very Sensual

Nice job, Heavenly. Very powerful on one side, and loving on the other. Good luck to you.

don-donna2don-donna2over 18 years ago
I don't get it

This is EROTIC???

In the first place the title implies that the female is receiving a gift--Neither of these two creeps is a gift to anybody or anything.

Secondly I can not imagine the sane mind that would find this erotic. Certainly no female would sane or insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't quit your day job

Slutty love kitten?

Did you watch too many soap operas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
purrrrrrrs

I loved it.

Some one who put their emotion into the story.

The aspects of submission were fun and enjoyable.

Good job HeavenlyOne.... though i do have a bias opinion.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

The dialog was silly and dumb. They are adults and can do what they want but why bother being married if she is a whore?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous