A Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly they both broke free of me, sending me crying out in pleasure and need as I shook before them, wobbling as I tried to hold my kneel. Chris moved around to stand beside of Master, as looked at Him, sliding his finger into his mouth, as he tasted my cream. "Mmm...she tastes really sweet as she really is. She's such a good girl, so sweet, so wet, and so yummy."

Master came to me, circling my body, as He leaned over, taking a good inhale, "Well, she sure does smell good. I can smell the want coming from her, the needy, little slut." As He walked around to the front, "stand up, baby."

I stood quickly, spreading my legs as I looked up at Them. "Yes Master." I couldn't help the whimper escaping as I felt the honey flowing down my legs, my excitement overflowing.

Master quickly ducked down, grabbing me up to carry me off to the bed. He tossed me to the bed with a big grin across His face. "I love you, love kitten."

"I love You too, Master."

"I have waited for this for what seems, forever." His eyes wondered over my body, as I felt His hands exploring ever curve of my body. My body arching as I felt His touch, as Chris came to sit beside me on the bed, cupping my breast as I trembled with a need it had never known before.

"I love you, honey." Chris smiled down upon my face. "We're going to both fill you with our love. No matter what, remember we both love you. I would do anything for you, my love."

"I love you too, Chris." I gasped as I felt Master moving my legs to spread them open wide, His mouth lowering to slide His tongue between to folds of my hot, wet cunt, a deep rumbling growl vibrating up my body as He began His feast on my sweet cream. My body began to tremble again as His tongue plunged deeper, His teeth gently tugging and teasing my clit, burying His face deep in my mounds. Chris lowered his head to suckle on my nipples, the buds blooming as his teeth grazed over the tips, his fingers twisting the other between them. My cries grow louder as Chris moved his lips up my body, to nip at my neck, placing a hungry kiss on my lips, my body shaking hard as Master's greedy lips suckled on my cunt.

Master pulled His lips from me as He crawled up, looking at Chris, "I think it's time to mark this girl as ours." As they both lowered their head to my neck, my head instantly tilting back as they bit my neck, placing their marks over my neck, sending a quake over my body, as I held back, waiting for permission, as the pressure pushed against my clit, the ache making the pleasure and arousal higher. My head soaring as I felt myself falling into subspace as my head began to spin.

Master growled with His need, as Chris smiled big, "I think I want her mouth today, Rhett. I haven't had a good blowjob in a week. You can have her cunt today."

"Thank you, Chris. We'll make it so she doesn't forget this night. Of course, nor will we." He grinned at Chris. He moved up to kiss me hungrily, His kisses full of excitement, "I love you so much, baby." He moved His body swiftly as I smiled up at Him with a hazy, happy smile, "I love You, Master. I love you both so much!"

I felt a hard shove against my hips as He entered me with His rock, hard cock. A deep moan left my lips as my body lifted towards His, my need traveling through me with a rush of heat, my body quivering as He moaned His pleasure, as His cock filled my completely, as the tip plunged deeper into my treasure, unlocking the gifts of my body. Chris climbed up giving a wink to Master, as he straddled my face, my lips automatically wrapping around his hard cock, my body shaking and trembling hard as they used me for the needy whore I was for them.

Chris began fucking my mouth harder as his thick cock filled my lips, Master thrusts forced faster and harder in me as I moaned over Chris's cock, suckling greedily as I felt the flesh of his cock pulsating against my lips and tongue, my mouth accepting his every thrust. I reached up to grasp his hips as he drove harder into my mouth, gagging me with his need, as my nails dig into his hips, as his cock exploded in my mouth, I drank his hot cum down my throat, whimpering as I force back a gag not wanting to spill the gifts of his love for me, his hips slow as he withdraws from my mouth, a single tear slides from my eyes as I smile up with love and lust at him, licking my lips, whimpering, "thank you, honey...thank you", as my body trembled hard as Master's thrusts begin to slow, Chris leans down to kiss me softly, moving to stand up, looking at Rhett still fucking me, as my moans grow to low cries of pure delight. Chris moved to sit in a chair, watching us, with a pleased smile across his lips.

My eye fall upon Masters as the hunger and bliss of claiming me filled His handsome face. He lunged forward grabbing my hands to trap them to the bed over my head, His lips lowering to mine to kiss me with all of the passion running through us, His lips eagerly caressing mine as my body quivered under His thrusts, my legs lift to lock around His legs, as He groaned louder, His cock diving deeper into my cunt as the pressure grows painful against my clit. Growling out with a low, rumble, He commanded me with all the lust in Him, "Cum for me now, My slut!"

My cries flourished into a scream, as my body shuddered with its submission to Him, my sweet cum flowing from my body, coating His hard cock, a deep moan erupting from His soft lips, as He shoved His cock harder in me, raising and lifting my body. Without warning He withdrew from me, commanding in a booming voice, "On hands and knees, baby. I know you love it like that."

I panted out a low, "yes Master" unsure if I had! actually said it as I floated into position, my body turning over, as I crawled up in the bed a bit, my hands pressing into the bed, as my legs spread wide to make my cunt available to His view, my cream dripping down my legs, as I look over at my husband, his hand on his cock, playing with himself gently, as I raise my ass higher, lowering my torso towards the bed, "Yours Master". I brought my gaze to Him, watching Him run His tongue over His lips.

My head spin as I realized how much we were all enjoying this. How I had waited, worried, and feared this day would never happen, yet here we were.

"Mmm...my pet, you're absolutely beautiful. My cock was made for you. We always knew this. Now, it's time to feel it once again.

I gasped out a soft, "come home Master...come home to Your slutty, love kitten." He growled as He rammed me full of His hard cock, a crack fell over my ass, ring through the air as His hand spanked me, as I whimpered at the tingle over my tight ass. His hand caressed the spot His hand had landed, sending a purr and whimper from my lips, as my hips rocked back against His, as He thrusted into me with hard and slow thrusts. "Mine...oh God...Mine...mmm...My slut!" His hand swatted in time with His thrusts as He claimed me, His cock throbbing inside me, as His thrusts grew harder, as the sting of His swats sent a heat up my back, making me tremble as the mixture of pleasure and pain sent me even higher.

My eyes hazed over further as my nails dug into the bed, my torso dropped lower as His thrusts rocked my body, the bed squeaking quietly with each thrust, the rhythm of our! bodies making my screams grow louder as they echoed through the room. I gazed at Chris whose cock was being tugged between his fingers, as I watched Him. Master watched my gaze, as I looked over my shoulder at Him, His hand finding my hair as He tugs hard, using me faster as my hips firm to clinch tighter around His cock. "Cum my slut...cum for your Master...show me how good I feel...how much you enjoy feeling me in you!"

My body quaked hard at His command as my screams grew deafening, slowly failing me as my body quivered and trembled with its orgasms, as I felt His hot cum meeting my flow, sending me even higher, as I had to fight to keep my ass high for Him. His body slowed as I heard His pants and groans of delight, as my hips rock back to milk His cock of every drop, slowing as my arms give out, my face falling flat to the bed, sitting panting loud and whimpering at the pleasure, "Mmmmmmaster....oh God Master...oh God...oh God that was...mmm...oh my...mmm...my Master...mine..."

"That's right, baby, and you're mine. Forever marked by Chris and Myself, you're ours." As He withdrew, sending a loud moan from my lips, my body shuddering as the cool air gushed over my wet cunt. As I turned my head to see Chris coming to us, His cock bobbing hard, as Master slid from behind me.

Chris looked at me with more lust than I had ever seen in his eyes before, as I lay still half in position on my hands and knees, my breathing fast as I lay quivering. Master walked along me, caressing my back tenderly, sending a soft moan and a hard tremble as my extra sensitive body creamed again.

"I think her ass needs to be used. What do you think, Rhett?"

"Oh yes, I would love to see that."

Chris climbed in behind me, swatting my ass hard where Master's still stung, sending a whimper and gasp from me, "lift that ass, my slutty wife and lover."

"Yes, Sir" I lifted my ass higher for him, as I sensed the first feel of Domination from him. He dipped his cock first into my wet cunt. Then he slid his cock slow and gently into my ass, filling me with hi! s full length, as I watched Master take the same seat Chris had been in before. "Oh God, Chris, that feels so good!" His hips rocked slowly at first, allowing me to get use to him intrusion in my tight ass, the walls closing in around his length. A deep moan rumbled low in his tummy, as he drove his cock faster in and out of me, his balls pounding against my cunt as he used my ass. My cries filled the room again as my body trembled uncontrollably, my cunt releasing another orgasm as I clung to the bed, my hands clamped to the side of the mattress, as my body swayed with his driving force. His cry of pleasure released with a loud roar, as his load filled my ass, my hips rocking greedily as the cum flowed down my legs, and down my ass, as I quivered in pure satisfaction, my body falling forward as he slid out of my ass, kissing up my back as he crawled up beside me, I slowly, painstakingly turned on my back, as my body trembled, the orgasms still possessing my body. Master came to crawl up on the other side, pulling a blanket over all three of us.

No one said anything for the longest time. My breath was rapid, as my eyes closed with the heaviness of subspace and contentment. A soft whimper escaped here and there as I lay between them.

I gasped as my eyes fluttered open, slowly looking at them both, whispering breathily "I think...you two planned some of that." They both began to chuckle, stopping quickly as they snuggled in closer to me. A sense of security, love, and gratitude settling between the three of us, as our breathing returned to a normal pace. I whispered, "I love you both. Thank you...thank you both."

"Baby, we want to thank you! That was so yummy, just like you." Master touched my face as I sighed at His loving words.

"Yes, honey....thank you. I didn't know how this really would work out, but I wouldn't have changed one thing. Thank you for being my wife."

"Looks like Santa came early for me!"

They both chuckled, looking at me "How do you figure that, my sweet love kitten?" Master asked with a grin.

"Well, I got two wonderful gifts from you both. You filled me with Your love. You claimed and marked me as Yours. The love you both filled me with today, I feel like a kid that just got every gift they could ever want all at once. Marry Christmas my two perfect men."

"Marry Christmas" they both beamed with happiness and joy as they both kissed me tenderly, snuggling in closer, as we fell asleep together. The coldness outside could not touch the warmth between us, as we held tight to one another. Merry Christmas indeed!

12