A Cleaning Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod my head yes, knowing that there isn’t anything I can do to stop you from taking the pictures of me and whisper “My husband.” in answer to your question.

“Very good, you are learning quickly.” you said as you picked up the camera and moved behind me to take a picture of my red ass and swollen wet pussy then moved up to my right side in order to take a picture of my breasts swaying gently still with the weights and the arms tied to the chair, then one also of my tear stained face, before stepping back away from me to take a picture of the position I was in.

You went to the table and laid the camera back down before returning to my red and still stinging ass and drove your fingers deeply inside me again. Your fingers fucked me hard and deep, first on and then two and finally three fingers fucking me, each moment growing faster and deeper, yet not touching my clit enough to make me cum. When I was again was ready to beg you to touch my clit, you asked me, “Do you want to cum?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I want to cum.”

“Who do you want to make you cum?”

“I want you to make me cum.” I moaned, willing to say anything to ease the ache inside myself.

“Good girl, here you go.” you stated as your other hand reached around the front of my leg and up circling over my clit while your three fingers continued to fuck in and out of me.

In seconds, I felt the familiar clenching inside my pussy, signaling that I was going to have a huge orgasm in mere moments. Then I felt the contractions begin around your still thrusting fingers, as I cried out my release.

You slowed the thrusting of your fingers, and the caress on my clit, allowing me to come down slowly, but forcing the aftershocks to race through my pussy over and over again.

When I felt the final shudder run through me, I felt as if I would collapse if not for your hands holding me up by my pussy.

You seemed to sense my draining strength as you stopped touching me and reached to begin untying me allowing me to sit down on the chair between my legs, which I did happily, barely noticing that the weight was still attached to my nipples until your hands reached out and took both of the clips off at one time, sending another stream of pain through my nipples and down to my still sensitive pussy causing another very small aftershock to course through my clit.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” you questioned.

With a shy smile and a blush staining my cheeks, I admitted that I had, knowing it would be useless to tell you that I hadn’t.

“Good, I am glad you enjoyed that. Now for the rest of what I wanted to discuss with you today. A schedule change that I have been working on at work has come through. From now on, I will be here every day when you arrive at nine o’clock. I will be here until twelve. If I tell you to clean that day with a vibrator stuck inside your pussy, you will do so. If I tell you to clean in your uniform, you will. Even if I tell you that today you will clean in the nude, as you are going to do tomorrow, you will do so without question. Then when I leave you will be told to dress and head for home yourself. The fun you had today with your orgasm will not happen again, no matter what you have inside you, or how long you have been naked, until you tell me that you are willing to give yourself to me fully in whatever way I choose. You will have three hours every day to grow wet and think of what I can do for you. Any questions?”

“Why me? Why do you want to do this to me is one thing I have wanted to know since you hired me full time.”

“That is easy to answer. I knew the first time we spoke that you wanted someone to take control. I could see it in your eyes, your movements when I first suggested you had let me down. Now, I think even to some extent you know it as well. However, I cant take more control than you are willing to give, that is why I say that you wont cum like you did today again, until you are mine, without question. You must submit to me completely and freely, before it will ever go any further. Does that answer your question?”

“I think so.” I said still not sure I did fully understand.

“Good, I hope so. However, I will warn you, I am not very patient. I want for you to give yourself to me completely and I will tease you daily to show you how much you really need me.”


((Please let me know what you think..Feedback and votes are always welcome.))

12