A Clockwork Green Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers

And then an unexpected calm comes over me.

"Sera dear," I say. "You can come in here now."

Charlotte squirms beneath me. "Mackenzie, I-"

"Be quiet," I mutter, as I swat her flank one more time for good measure. Sera has gotten to her feet, and timidly takes a step into the door. "Don't worry. I won't bite unless you want me too."

Sera is possessed by considerably less calm than she had downstairs herding her flock. Which strikes me as odd. Why be nervous now?

Hmmm... Charlotte was being kind of loud. That means... Sera heard us... and either came up here because she's kind of a slut... or....

"Stay put," I growl. Charlotte is mollified as I crawl off of her and step off the bed. "Sera, were you fingering yourself in the hall?" Her shadow had been a give away.

"Y-y-yes."

"I bet you've seen, and been a part of, much worse than this, haven't you?"

She nods warily.

"Have you ever just had sex for yourself? Because it felt good?"

She shakes her head.

"Mackenzie, I-"

"Be quiet," I hiss back at her. "Sera, take off your pants." Sera flinches lightly at the command, but wastes little time pushing down her slightly-too-short-for-her-height pants. "And your panties." White cotton. An expensive gift in New Verdia. Her hand trembles as she gives them to me. I smile as I wad them up tightly and turn back to Charlotte. "Open."

Her cheeks are wet and her lips quiver as I press the ball of cloth into her mouth. Her eyes plead with me not to do this. I grab her torso and drag her around to face the edge of the bed. She wants to stare? Okay.

"Sera, before we go any further, " I say, turning around slowly, "you should know that I have a prick. We both do."

"That's ok. I've been with... oh..." It sends a shiver down my spine to have rendered her speechless by dropping my pants. I should do that more often.

"Lie down on the bed," I say, as I reach back and unclasp my bra. My breasts pop forward and settle; keeping them bound tightly enough to do blacksmithing may have served well to keep them high and tight, but it's barely worth the discomfort. She can't take her eyes off of my prick as she crawls awkwardly onto the bed. As she finally settles onto her back, I grab hold of her knees. "Let's see if you're wet enough for this." I drag her over to the edge of the bed, right next to Charlotte, and kneel down. Charlotte is shaking, and my gaze dares her to look away as I lean in.

Sera moans softly as my tongue pushes between her lips, in and up. From the top of her vaginal opening to tantalizing close to bottom of her clit, I lap. Over and over. Each time, giving just a fraction more attention to her button. She writhes, inadvertently lifting her leg between Charlotte and I, but I clamp my hand on her ankle and pull it back down and out of the way.

She moans again. I move down to drink from her hole. My lips form a sloppy, imperfect, noisy seal. Charlotte, cheeks flaring, finally breaks our stare and turns. No! My hand snakes over to grab her, thumb and fingers spread over her nose to grasp her cheeks, to keep her watching.

I hold her there for several minutes while I lavish attention on Sera's fuckhole, and once I feel sure she's gotten the message, I let go and stand. My prick is only at half mast, but as I press into Sera, the sheer weight of it serves well enough. It takes both hands guiding it to get it in. Her fingers knot in the bedsheets amid a fluttering gasp. I grab her by the waist, and roughly jerk her onto me.

Charlotte's whimpering lessens. My fingers regrasp Sera's middle, and I more push her and pull her than thrust. Her warblings seem so far away. The only thing that matters in my world is Charlotte's eyes.

She's matching my stare, finally. Good. Very good. Watch, little slut. Look at me. Look at me. Me! Mackenzie! The one who loves you. The one who wants you. The one who was always there for you. Not this little doll, and certainly not her.

Her. What was her name? Wadsworth? ...no... Amaranth.

Distantly, Sera screams. She grabs my wrists, clinging as if her life depended on it.

What can she give you that I can't?! Huh?!? Fancy clothes? More fucking shoes?! What more can I do?! Why do you think we do all of this, Charlotte?! Why do you think I sweat in a fucking garage and then moonlight as an over-glorified gopher?! I do that for you! I do it all for you, and I do it gladly!!!

On the horizon, Sera shrieks, and my fingers claw into her sides.

And how do you repay me? By melting in front of me whenever someone else catches your fancy?! By ignoring me?! I don't think so. I've been through the forge fire for you! Been remade for you! You can't leave me!!! I will not let you go!

It comes as something of a surprise when Sera digs her nails into my wrists and wails. A few seconds pass before it registers that she's cumming. She takes a minute to come back down to earth, and I realize that the few minutes before that are hazy.

"That was incredible," she pants.

I take her hand and gently help her up off the bed. She keeps trying to make eye contact. "The... uh... bathroom is at the end of the hall. You're probably going to want to get cleaned up. I'll... um... I'll get you some new panties in the morning."

"I... y-yeah. Ok..." She seems like she wants to say more, or that she expects more from me, but I usher her to the door firmly and not-slowly. I flash a quick smile for her as she starts down the hall, but it's gone before I turn around. Charlotte's glare is frigid.

I run my fingers along the head of my prick, and wipe off a glob Sera's good time. "How do you like staring at other women now," I say, as I smear it across her upper lip and on the edges of her nostrils. She twitches and recoils, but it was over before she knew what was happening. I grab a fresh shirt and another cord for my pants, and loosen the knot around Charlotte's wrists on my way back downstairs. The bedroom door slams shut just as I'm hitting the first floor landing.

In all the madness of the day, I'd almost forgotten. I step outside and wander over to the south end of the parking lot. There, shooting up from the dirt, is a single blade of grass.

"Why are you here," I ask it, but it's just a blade of grass. Struggling for a bit of sunlight. A living thing in a place notorious for its inhospitability. "Why are you here?" I hear a woman clear her throat down the street, and I quickly stamp out the blade. Stamp it, smother it, and kick the dirt over it. If Charlotte thought the attention we got by having sex in public was bad, growing living things in New Verdia, of all places, would make us a fucking tourist destination.

I slip back inside and lean against the front door. A sick feeling is turning my stomach. No, not sick. Hollow. Oh Gods, what have I done...

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers