A Conspiracy to Deceive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he drove closer to home, he pulled into a strip mall and went into the florist shop. He bought two dozen red roses. These roses had special significance for him. In his mind he wanted this to be the night he returned home from Boise, Idaho. These were the roses that he bought at the airport when he arrived home on that fateful night. The roses were there to help erase the past two agonizing months for him.

Carol would be surprised when he handed the bouquet of roses to her. She would joyfully receive them as a sign of her husband's love for her. She would have no way of knowing the true significance of the roses.

Barry saw Carol's eyes light up as he handed the bouquet to her. He gave her a soft peck on her check and said. "I'm glad to be home, my dear."

Carol immediately knew that this marked a definite change in the status quo. All of her instincts told her that tonight might be the final thaw their strained relationship.

Yet, she did not know how to proceed. As much as she wanted to rip the clothes off his body and fuck his brains out in the hallway, she was unsure of what his reaction would be toward her. She thanked him profusely for the flowers and told him that she had a special supper for him.

"I hope that it isn't a salmon and rice dish." Barry thought to himself. His memory bank flash up the words she spoke to him at the coffee shop. "It was the next Saturday that I invited him over to our house for supper. I spent all day preparing my best salmon with rice dish. It was a candle light dinner, complete with a bottle of wine. The perfect romantic evening for me."

"I cooked a prime rack of lamb that I had the butcher order it especially for me. A special meal for my very special husband." Carol was bubbling all over. She was having a very difficult time trying to restrain her emotions that were about to erupt like a volcano.

Barry smiled to himself and thanked his wife as he moved toward the bedroom to change out of his suit and tie. Carol watched him as he rounded the corner. Her heart was racing faster than ever, her body temperature seemed to spike up and her mouth became very dry.

"If Barry doesn't fuck me tonight, I don't know what I'll do. I need him so badly. I need to be fucked so badly!" Carol thought to herself as he returned to the kitchen to finish setting the meal on the table. She lit the candles and place the wine bottle next to Barry's chair.

"Tonight just has to be the night!" Her words were almost like an ultimatum in her mind.

The dinner was superb. Barry continually complimented her on the meal and her culinary skills. Whenever he would look at her across the table, her face seemed to radiate a special glow. Maybe it was from the candle-light, but maybe it was her inner glow shinning through.

Leaving all the remaining food and dishes on the table, Barry took her by the hand and walked into the den where they sat down on the sofa. He pulled her close to him and gave her the first deep passionate kiss in over two months.

That kiss was the detonator. Carol exploded. Her tongue drove wildly into his mouth and intertwined with his tongue.

She began to unbutton his shirt, when that was too slow, she ripped his shirt open and moved her head to his chest. Her mouth engulfed his left nipple as her hand was frantically trying to unbuckle his belt. She was a wild woman intent upon fucking his brains out then and there.

Barry was surprised at Carol's frenzied actions. He lifted her away from him. "Hey...I'll take my clothes off, you do yours."

Articles of clothing flew around the room as they both stripped naked. Then it was flesh to flesh as he held her tightly against his body. Another breath-taking kiss. Carol's hand had found his hard cock and was gently squeezing the round sausage.

Looking deep into his eyes, her voice tense with emotion, she said to him. "I need to do this so badly, my dear husband."

Then, very slowly she went to her knees in front of him. His hard cock still being held tightly in her hand. Her lips kissed the purplish crown of his cock several times before she opened her mouth and literally swallowed his cock in one large gulp. Her eyes were now closed as she began a rapacious sucking of his cock.

As hard as he tried to push away the vision of her sucking Les' cock in that infamous video she made, the sight of her mouth wrapped around Les' cock still stood out inside his brain.. Then all of a sudden, that vision disappeared and he began to respond to the steady deep movements of her head over his cock.

"Magnificent! Wonderful! Ohhhhh so good!" Were the words and thoughts going around in his head as Carol continued her deep throat assault on his rigid cock. She sucked his cock like a woman possessed. His cock had never felt her mouth sucking and licking it with the skill and vivaciousness that she was doing at that moment.

Barry pushed back on her head. "Ohhh god....please stop! I want to fuck your pussy right now!" He said is a gasping voice.

Carol looked up at him and smiled. "Not on your life, darling. I want this first load inside my mouth. I want to taste all of your sweet love juice. After that, you can fuck any hole that your hard cock desires." With a devilish smile on her face, she resumed her deep throat attack.

Her finger made soft rubbing motions against his sphincter muscle as her lips and tongue continued service his rigid cock. His balls tightened inside his sack as his body stiffen and he let out a loud primal groan.

"Uuuuggghhhhhh.....mygod....oohhhhhhh....mygod....." Barry's emotional release was overwhelming. Like nothing he had ever experienced before in his entire life. It seemed that his whole body was lit up with a thousand of watts of electricity. Every muscle and every nerve seemed to crackle with energy.

Carol's mouth filled instantly with the first wave of semen to spurt from his throbbing cock. His sperm reservoir was filled to the brim. Absence of any previous sexual release had created a surplus of thick semen which now found release inside Carol's mouth. Guttural sounds were escaping from her throat at the same time Barry's semen was sliding down inside that throat. A total sense of relief washed over Carol as her mind was totally focused on swallowing every drop of Barry's seed.

Leaning back on the sofa with his eyes closed, Barry's mind was blasting somewhere in the stratosphere of sexual bliss. His first complete orgasm in over two months, was by far the most satisfying release he had ever experienced. The release of all his pent up tensions in this one glorious act of spurting into her mouth had almost sated him. His breath was deep and heavy as Carol moved her head back from his cock and rose to her feet. She slide her body next to his and began to gently rub his bare chest.

"I can't ever recall you cumming that much inside my mouth before, darling. It was just marvelous. I wanted and needed that so badly. Thank you, my sweet darling." She whispered in his ear as her hand now moved down to his softened cock. "Let's go into the bedroom and I'll work on getting you hard enough to fuck my pussy the way that you want." Her voice was soft and gushing with sex. The warm sensations from her breath against his ear was enough to start arousing him once again.

Quickly, Carol jumped up from the sofa and hurriedly pulled him to his feet. Without waiting for a response, she took him by the hand and headed down the hall toward the bedrooms. Carol started to turn into the guest bedroom where Barry had been sleeping.

"No, not in there. I think its time I confronted my demons in our bedroom together." Barry pulled on her arm and turned toward the master bedroom.

She smiled as they walked into the master bedroom. Barry took a very deep breath as a tightness gripped his chest. She had told him that she and her lover had many wicked sexual sessions on the bed that lay there in front of him. Their soiled marital bed. Soiled with her infidelity. Barry shook those nasty thoughts from his mind as Carol moved her naked body to the middle of the bed.

Smiling up at him, and with a wickedness in her voice she asked him, "Do you want me on my back or doggy style?" She moved her legs wide apart exposing her entire crotch for his viewing pleasure. Her arms were outstretched toward him, inviting him to take her, to ravage her entire body.

There was nothing but lust for this inviting female on his mind. All he could see was the woman he loved and married lying there urging him to come and make love to her. All other thoughts were pushed far back inside his mind as he moved on to the bed and straddled himself over her naked body.

Her arms went up around the back of his neck and pulled him down on top of her. There was love and lust combined in her eyes as she looked up at his taunt face. Their lips meshed together as she felt his hard cock pressing against her wet pussy. Her hand immediately went down, grasping his hardening cock, she placed it against waiting pussy.

Almost in a simultaneous motion, her hips thrust upwards as he rammed his cock deep inside her body. Both of them let out a loud deep groan as Barry's cock bottomed out inside her. Her legs moved up and over his hips. They crossed over his back, locking his body tightly against hers.

This was the moment that Carol had waited for ever since she came home. She had a hard cock deeply embedded inside her womb. For her, the sensation of once again being filled with a throbbing male cock was creating a wild fire inside her. Her vaginal muscles clamped hard around his cock as she rotated her hips slowly to increase the sensation of his cock inside her.

"Ohhhhh god, Barry you feel so good inside me.....uuuggghhhhhhh.....fuck me....fuck me hard......oooooohhhhhh gooodddddd....." Her head was thrashing back and forth as her whole body was about to erupt in her first full orgasm.

Barry's mind was still out in the sexual stratosphere somewhere, as he felt all these new movements and sensations coming from Carol's hot body. This was a very intense coupling. This was the most intense fucking he had ever had with her. It seemed as if their bodies were fused together and the fire and energy created by the union flowed freely between their bodies. He could feel his cock being squeezed by her hot pussy, an entirely new sensation for him.

With her legs holding him tightly against her, Barry was only able to move back a short distance. His cock, deeply embedded inside her, could move only a few inches back before he would ram it back to the hilt. Even moving that small distance, Barry's cock felt that it was being squeezed tightly in the jaws of a vise.

Carol's massive orgasm was announced with a very loud primal scream that seemed to rattle the windows. "Uggggghhhhhhh.....ohmygod....... oooooohhhhhh gooodddddd....." Her body arched up off the bed as a total muscle spasm gripped her body. It seemed to freeze in that raised position as the tremors of her orgasm raced from her womb to her brain.

She seemed to struggle to catch her breath with her mouth wide open. Her breast seemed to be on fire and her nipples hard and pronounced. Carol's mind was exploding with bright lights, flashes of color and jolts of electricity. She had found Nirvana.

At the same time, Barry's body responded to Carol's scream and tensing of her body. For an instant, he thought that he had injured her. Then he realized that it was her orgasm release that cause her scream and body reaction. He stopped his hip movement with his cock still buried deep inside. This was her moment, he wanted her to feel the complete ecstasy of her climax.

"Ohhhhh...my god Barry..." She finally caught her breath and whispered to him. "That was absolutely fabulous. You are a fantastic lover. I love you so much......"

Her legs relaxed and she moved them off of his back and down on the bed beside her body. It was almost as if this were a signal for him to start a hard pounding of her pussy. No longer restricted by her leg lock, he moved his hips backwards till only the tip of his cock remained inside her pussy. Letting out a loud grunt, he thrust his hips forward with all his might and slammed his pelvis bone hard against her crotch. She let out a yelp of pain as their two bodies collided. Then she opened her eyes. Looking directly into his, she smiled and said to him.

"Yes, lover. That's what I want! Fuck me hard! As hard as you can! Make me sore, make me very sore...." Her voice had a quality to it that he had never heard before. It was a voice of a woman surrendering her body for his total pleasure.

Arching his head backwards, Barry began an all out assault on her pussy. The bedroom was filled with grunting sounds, slapping flesh and the pounding of the headboard against the wall. It was complete abandonment for the two of them. This wasn't making love. This was purely animalistic rutting.

It took Barry several more minutes before he cried out a loud groan and spurted his semen deep into her womb. His body tensed up as the stream of fluid flowed into her. It was the second time in less than an hour that he had reached full climax.

"Ohhhh yes, Barry! Fill me up with your cum! I need you to cum inside me!" Carol responded to his climax by returning her legs around his body and pulling him tighter against her groin.

He leaned over and kissed her open mouth. The kiss was a tender satisfying kiss. He was kissing her as he had always done before when they lay together enjoying the afterglow of sex. Somehow that kiss was very familiar to him, but the fuck session he had just completed with her was far from familiar.

Carol spooned her body tightly against Barry as he lay on his back looking up at the ceiling. All of his fears about being able to perform as a complete sex partner were now erased. He felt no revulsion toward her. There was no cuckold feeling surrounding their sex session. She had given herself completely to him and he had accepted her without any reservations.

"I'll be here all night for you, my dearest husband." She whispered softly in his ear.

It was just after two a.m. in the morning when Barry rolled over and pressed his hard cock into Carol's pussy. Her eyes opened as she felt his cock find the deep crevice inside her body. Her arms went up and around the back of his neck as they gently kissed.

"Welcome back, lover. I've been waiting for you." Carol cooed in his ear as once again her hips began to rotate as he pushed back and forth inside her. For both of them, this was a re-awakening of all the emotions that they had previously enjoyed with each other. The gentleness of a early morning fuck session.

Last night, it was pure raw passion. Primal lust in all its passionate glory. Now it was love making. The soft tender mating of two bodies in love with each other.

Chapter 6

An Ugly Fact of Life:

In their subsequent therapy sessions with Dr. Lee, both of them recounted the fabulous sex sessions they had that night when Barry finally moved back into the master bedroom.

The doctor made copious amounts of notes. He was very interested in documenting their feeling and responses to the two different sex sessions. The first hard session where both of them ravaged each other and then the soft gentle mating that occurred the second time. He knew that within the wide range of passion produced in these two sex sessions was the key to Carol's susceptibility to the PTH syndrome.

He felt that deep in her subconscious mind, the first session was a continuation of the hard fucking that she had with her dominant lover. The second session was a return to the loving wife sharing herself with her husband as they had done past.

Just how to move the two of them further into his validation experiment was not totally clear to Dr. Lee. But, this was a very good first step.

He encouraged them to continue to be intimate with each other and for them not to be afraid to experiment with whatever sexual desires they might have. Carol just meekly agreed with the doctor's recommendation. Inside her mind she knew that she would not need any encouragement.

Barry on the other hand, was completely open with the doctor. He told him just how ravenous Carol really was in their first sex session. He could hardly believe that the woman in bed with him was his wife.

"Just to be perfectly clear, Jack. I am not complaining. Not one bit. That first woman I fucked was a tigress. I have never had orgasms of that intensity in all my life." Then he paused and with a devilish smile on his face he said. "And I would appreciate it, Jack, if you did not cure of her these new sex traits." They both chuckled a bit.

"I don't think that I am capable of curing her of her new found libido, Barry." Dr. Lee said as he took a deep breath. "But, you need to remember where these new sex traits originated. They were not part of your early marriage. As painful as it might be, you need to understand that these new sex traits are a learned behavior. And, you were not her teacher."

A knot twisted inside Barry's stomach as Dr. Lee's words smacked against his brain. Ugly flashes of obscene pictures with Carol and Les having lewd sex popped up in his mind as the words, "And, you were not her teacher." burned like a branding iron on his psyche.

"This may help you get over the fact that she has become a much better sex partner by being with another man. Try to think of that man teaching her those new traits prior to your marriage. I know it will be telling yourself a lie, but it might be the easiest way to get around the idea that she went to sex school with another partner during your marriage."

There was a long silence in the office as the two men just sat there. Dr. Lee knew that this was dangerous territory to cross. It was filled with quicksand in the form of revenge and punishment. He needed to have Barry steer clear of those pit-falls. He needed to slowly bring Barry to the next level of acceptance.

"I may not be able to cure her of these new sex traits, Barry. But, I do think that I can help you heal the wounds caused by her unfaithfulness. Maybe you will be able to resolve in your own mind that some good may come out of this ugly situation." Dr. Lee paused to see if Barry had any other comments. There were none.

"Please....don't let any of your demons interrupt this reconstructing business you and Carol have started on. Enjoy each other. Remember that she truly loves you. She is now penitent and awaiting your forgiveness."

Chapter 7

Another night of passion:

The session ended. The drive back home for Barry was a sobering drive. His demons were still struggling to gain command in his mind. They were screaming out loud for revenge and punishment. A weaker man might have given in to those vengeful voices, but Barry still had not reached the point of no return in his marriage.

Carol rushed over to greet him as he walked into the door. She flew into his arms and gave him a sloppy wet open mouth kiss. "Oh god, Barry, I missed you so much today!" The lust was burning in her eyes as looked at her husband's face.

"Do you want to eat first or go to the bedroom now?" The word bedroom was emphasized in her question. Her arms were still around his neck.

"Will I have enough energy left to eat if we go into the bedroom first?" He asked with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"I hope not, dear husband. But, if you don't, I will spoon feed you." She replied as she took his hand and lead him back to the master bedroom.

Their sex session was very intense. After her first orgasm, she rolled over and offered her asshole for him to fuck. Bent over in the doggy position, she reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks wide open. Her puckered rose bud stared back at him like a strange one-eyed alien.

123456...8