A Conspiracy to Deceive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my asshole, dear lover. Oh god...I want you to fuck me there. Drive your hard cock as deep as you can into my bowels." Her words had a pleading tone to them as she wiggled her buttocks in a suggestive manner.

Barry took two of his fingers, inserted them into her dripping wet pussy, lubricated them with her juices and then slowly pushed them into her anal canal. He repeated this action several times till he felt her asshole was lubed and opened for his cock.

Finally, he pushed his hard cock into her pussy to coat it with her juices, then he pulled back and pressed it hard against her sphincter muscle. The resistance was minimal as he slid the total length of his cock into her tight anal canal. Carol groaned loudly and pushed her hips backwards forcing his entire cock into her asshole.

Barry started out slowly at first, but Carol was screaming out for him to pound her ass as hard as he could. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh grew louder and quicker as Barry did not need any further encouragement from his wife. His climax came quickly as her anal muscles gripped around his cock trying to milk his sperm into her gut.

They showered together. Each washing the other's body completely. There were kisses, hugs and sweet words that lovers say to each other.

Carol had prepared another fabulous supper for them. Barry was starved. It had been over eight hours since he had anything to eat. His body was crying out for nourishment. It pleased Carol to watch her husband enjoy a meal that she had prepared especially for him.

In the back of her mind were the memories of the cutting remarks that Les made about her cooking. He would rather have pizza or Chinese take out food then to eat a meal that she carefully prepared for him.

All he really wanted from her was the use of her body. Her entire body. During the day, he would have her watch porn videos so that she could learn better techniques of cocksucking and different positions for fucking. For her, it was advanced degree training on how to satisfy her master with her body.

Yet, as bad as some of it seemed in her mind, she still remembered all the mind blowing sex sessions she had alone with Les. And then, there were the threesome sessions with Les and Phil together. She learned that being fucked by two men at the same time was a fantastic sex trip for her.

Her mind snapped back to the present as she offered her husband another cut from the pork roast. These were the now good times for her. The loving times. So why was there a dull ache still inside her mind? Why were the memories of her illicit sex sessions so arousing for her?

Chapter 8

Barry's Torment:

It was eleven thirty, the house was dark and the two of them lay in bed. Barry was completely exhausted from the hour long sex session they just had. He lay there, his eyes half close looking up at the ceiling. He was a sated but happy man. His mind was wandering, no real thoughts in particular to concentrate on.

Then out of the back of his mind a small voice called out. "Thank you, Les."

His eyes flashed open as he sucked in a deep breath.

"Where the fuck did that come from? Thank that asshole bastard who screwed my wife?! No fucking way!!" Barry thought to himself as small beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

Carol was laying next to him, her body curved to fit against his, in a sound peaceful sleep. She was unaware of the psychic overload that Barry had just experienced in his head.

Barry could not make any sense out of that tiny voice's suggestion. "Where the fuck did that come from. Why is it even there to begin with?"

Maybe it was Jack's comment about Carol's new sex traits being taught to her by her lover. Was that it? He knew that he was totally enjoying this 'new' woman who lay next to him. She was now a total sexual being, from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. Totally sexually orientated.

Too exhausted to pursue those thoughts any further, Barry fell asleep. "I'll have to discuss this with Jack next session." Was the last thought that crossed his mind.

Chapter 9

Barry's promotion:

Barry's work days were filled with the pending litigation against the Dassis corporation for their subversive plan to take over GeoTex. He and Mr. Chase seemed to be in one continuous meeting with lawyers from both companies. During these meetings Steven Chase became very impressed with Barry's business acumen. Barry would cut through all the legal bullshit and get to the heart of the issue quickly.

Frank Brower had been fired from the Board of Directors of Dassis Corp. and was awaiting trial on fraud and securities violations. Phil Bogan was fired from GeoTex and was also awaiting trial for industrial espionage and several IRS irregularities. Phil had also received divorce papers from his trophy, socialite wife.

What happened to those two assholes no longer concerned Barry. His focus was now on wringing the best settlement he could from the Dassis Corp. Neither company wanted the negative publicity that an open trial would bring. The BoD of Dassis were pressing for a out-of-court settlement.

Barry drafted a settlement that he thought would be very beneficial to GeoTex. Steven Chase thought that the terms were too severe and that the Dassis BoD would out right reject it. Barry thought differently.

Even over the objections of their own legal staff, the BoD of Dassis quickly accepted the terms of the settlement. They were happy to put the ugly mess to bed without causing financial ruin to Dassis.

Barry came away from the entire situation as the number one hero. During the next GeoTex Board meeting, Barry was promoted to Executive Vice President. He was now next in command to Steven Chase. It was also understood that Barry would be elected President and CEO upon Steven's retirement.

If ever a life were filled with extremes, it was Barry's life.

He was one step away from the top executive spot with a Fortune 500 company. Along with his promotion came a doubling of his salary and a large stock option grant. Fame and fortune was his at one end of the life spectrum.

The other end of the life spectrum was the still unresolved status of his marriage. He and Carol had resumed a very active sex life. She doted over him and treated him like a king.

Yet, the dark cloud that remained was the issue of the PTR syndrome that Jack continued to remind him was still present in Carol's subconscious mind.

Chapter 10

The Book - Alternative Lifestyles:

Jack was now subtlety hinting that Barry might start considering how to address Carol's mental state. At the end of one of his evening sessions, Jack handed Barry a copy of a book entitled "Alternative Lifestyles in a Modern World."

"I want you to read the several sections of this book that I have tabbed. They deal with alternative marriage lifestyles. You might need to get some insight about other possibilities for your marriage." Dr. Lee told Barry in a strong voice.

"Whoa....Jack!! I don't think I need to know anything about alternative marriages! If my marriage is going to move forward, its going to be a monogamous marriage." Barry fired back at him even though he held the book in his hand.

"Slow down, Barry. You and Carol are approaching a crossroads in your relationship. These therapy sessions have brought both of you a long way to repairing the bond that once bound your marriage together. But that bond is very fragile." The tenor of his voice had changed to that of a professor lecturing in front of his class.

"There might be something to be learned inside the pages of that book if you approach it with an open mind. People and situations are changing constantly. Things that might have worked in the past, don't necessarily work in today's environment." He paused and watched Barry's facial expressions. It was hard and with a blank expression.

"Think about this in the same way you think of your business assignments. Gather all the facts before you dismiss any of them. In a lot of ways, your marital crisis is the same as a crisis at one of GeoTex's operations. Although in this case, you will need to ratchet back the personal and emotional feeling you have in order to resolve this crisis."

The drive home from these therapy sessions were becoming more and more intense for Barry. What he thought at first would be comforting and refreshing sessions had become just the opposite for him. His mind was filled with all types of different and opposing thoughts about his marriage to Carol.

Those nagging demons were still there. They would rise up from the deep dungeons of his mind and remind him that the easy way out was just to divorce Carol and throw her unfaithful ass out on the street. There was some real merit in doing that, Barry thought to himself. "I would be free of all this internal turmoil that keeps building and building inside me."

But.....Barry was never a quitter. It seemed the harder the challenge, the more he needed to solve it. The easy way out was never really an option for Barry.

The weekend was here and Barry needed some peace and quiet. His week at the office had been full throttle from Monday through Friday. The negotiations with Dassis Corp. were now history. Barry's new position required his involvement in all aspects of GeoTex business ventures. He was looking forward to an uninterrupted weekend at home with his sexy wife.

Carol had gone off to spend her morning at the day-spa. Being his lovely and sexy wife was the main focus of Carol's activities. In her mind, she needed to remain the most desirable and sexy woman in her husband's life.

After she drove off for her ten o'clock appointment, Barry went out to the patio to relax. In his hand was the book...."Alternative Lifestyles in a Modern World". He wasn't sure why he should read the book, an alternative lifestyle marriage was not something that he wanted to think about let alone something to consider.

But, he knew that Jack would ask him questions about the subject matter during their next session. "I'll just read a couple of chapters to keep him off my back." Barry thought to himself as he settled down on the lounge chair. Flipping the book open, he went to the first tabbed section.

"Chapter 22 - Polyamory"

"What the hell is that?" Barry thought to himself. He began to read.

"Polyamory is an acknowledgment of the simple fact that the relationships between consenting adults is multi-faceted. Poly means more than one, amory means loving. Multi-partner loving relationships."

Reading those words sent a shiver up his back as he continued read the chapter. His mind was now in full analytical mode as he read each line and each explanation of this alternative marriage lifestyle. He had always known that in some countries and cultures, multi-partner marriages were common. Even today in Utah, there are splinter groups of Mormons who still practiced polygyny.

To his amazement, the book was describing a much wider practiced form of polyamory as a modern marriage concept. His interest peaked the more he read and the more he began understood what the concept was all about. At times, he would shake his head as he read page after page. He had completed chapters 22, 23 and 24 before he realized what time it was. It was almost two o'clock and Carol would be coming home any minute.

Barry got up from the lounge and walked inside. He opened his briefcase and slid the book inside. Maybe he'd have a chance to read more of it on Monday. If not it would be a prime topic of discussion with Jack on Tuesday evening.

Then he went into the den, poured himself a drink and sat down. His mind was still replaying all of the words he had read in that book. He still hadn't formed any hard opinion about the subject. More facts, more information would be required before he came to any conclusion about polyamory.

Chapter11

The Dom/sub session:

The garage door went up and in another minute, Carol walked into the den where Barry had settled into his recliner waiting for her. She stopped in the entrance to the den and gave Barry a wicked smile and said. "Well....... my dear husband, what do you think? Was the three hundred dollars and four hours of pampering worth it?"

Barry had two immediate reactions to seeing this beautiful and sexy woman standing in the doorway. The first reaction was his eyes bulging in their sockets. The second reaction was a instantaneous hard bulge in the crotch of his pants. His mouth dropped open but no words came out.

"Cat got your tongue?" She asked as she started to walk toward him like a fashion model walking down the runway. "That bulge in your pants seems to be a good answer to my question, lover."

Carol was in perfect form now. Every pore of her body oozed sex. There was the unmistaken aura of a woman on the prowl. She had her prey in her sights and she slowly moved in for the kill.

Carol slid down on his lap and in one continuous motion, put her hands behind his head and her lips pressed against his open mouth. The kiss was more than just two pair of lips mating. It was as if immense forces were drawn together like two strong magnets. There was much more meaning in the touching, the breathing and the wetness of their lips.

Barry could sense that there was a different person sitting on his lap. That person was occupying his wife's beautiful body, but that person was a total sexual being. Her hands moved slowly through his hair as she pressed her breast against his chest. Even with her clothes still on her could feel her hard nipples pressing against him.

"Do you want me, lover? Do you want to do dirty and nasty things to me?" She whispered softly in his ear. "My body needs to be taken by you, lover. It wants to be controlled by you and made to do all sorts of nasty things."

Barry's hands were gently caressing her breast and her body as soft moans accompanied the rising heat inside her body. She remained sitting on his lap, each of them groping and kissing the other. Then, as if to bring the foreplay to an end, Carol got up from his lap and walked back to the door way where she had set down several packages. She picked up a large box and walked back over to Barry. She handed it to him with a devilish smile on her face.

"For you, my love. An expression of my total commitment to you." The words 'total commitment' came out of her mouth coated with sexual innuendo.

Barry looked at her and smiled as he opened the box. He head went back suddenly as soon as his eyes saw the contents of the box. It was full of black leather items, most of them studded with silver spikes or dangling rings.

There was a surprised expression on his face as he looked up at her. "Just what am I supposed to do with these?" He asked as he reached in the box and pulled out a studded leather neck collar.

"Most of those items are for me to wear, my darling husband. The leash and leather whip are for you to use whenever you feel so inclined." Her eyes locked on to his as she slowly went to her knees.

"Let me show you." She said as she took the leather neck collar from his hand. As if in slow motion, her hands moved the collar to her neck and fastened the ends together. She reached into the box and removed two other smaller items. Without a word spoken, she reached down and fastened a black leather strap around each ankle. Then she removed the last two leather straps from the box and fastened one around each of her wrist.

Rising slowly to her feet in front of her husband, she smiled softly and asked. "Shall I strip for you, master, or do you wish to undress me?" Her voice had changed. Those words were spoken not by his wife, but by this sensuous submissive female who had come into his home for his private pleasure.

Instantly, Barry's mind focused on the one word that she had never called him before. Master! His mind grabbed on to that word with such force that he did not hear the question she asked him. Was this a sex game she wanted them to play? Or was she really wanting him to take the place of her dominant lover?

"Shall I strip for you, master, or do you wish to undress me?" She asked him again as his mind snapped back to hear her words.

"Strip for me, fuck-slut!" He replied, shocked at that nasty name he just called her.

Instead of being offended, Carol's face lit up and she gave him a wide smile as her wrist-cuffed hands began a slow unbuttoning of her blouse.

The blouse was dropped to the floor beside her.

The sound of a zipper broke the silence in the room as Carol removed her skirt and let it fall to the floor around her feet. She stepped out of it and immediately placed her hands behind her head.

With only her bra and panties on, she assumed The Position for his visual inspection.

"My god is she ever beautiful!" Barry thought to himself as he rotated his index finger, signaling her to turn around so he could see all of her scantly clad body.

Carol's mind flashed back to the many times that Les had commanded her to display her body is this fashion for his pleasure. She even remembered the times that Jim, no that's not right, Phil had inspected her prior to her sex sessions with him.

Now she was feeling that same exhilaration. The man in the chair was not her loving husband, he was her demanding master. A very warm wave of emotion washed over her mind as she completed her circle.

"The bra and panties." Barry said in a more commanding voice. He was beginning to enjoy this role playing. It was role playing, wasn't it?

In the very rehearsed manner that her lover taught her, Carol reached back, pushed her chest forward then unfastened her lacy bra. It was not done in one sweeping motion. Rather, it was a slow sensuous removal of each cup that held her perfectly formed breast. Almost like an exotic dancer on stage, the bra came away from her body and was dropped on to the floor.

Her crimson colored panties were next. With her eyes locked on his, she slowly pulled at the elastic band and slid the silken panties down her legs.

Now, completely naked, just as in the video, she moved back into The Position for his inspection. He had her stand still for several minutes as his eyes scanned every inch of her frontal body. Again, he rotated his index finger and Carol began her slow rotation while his eyes remained fixed on her naked body.

There was pain and discomfort as his cock continued to harden inside the confines of his pants. Still, he did not removed his focus from her stunning statuesque form that was being presented to him. If ever there were a living model to pose for the Venus De Milo statue, it was Carol and it was now.

As she completed her turn-around, Barry jumped to his feet and began to quickly undress himself. His fingers and hands could hardly move fast enough to unfasten the buttons and zipper. Stepping out of his pants, he move toward her and gather her hot body into his arms. Two naked bodies bound up almost like a single entity. Lips mashing together as their passion ignited a wild fire inside their bodies.

"My god, Carol. You are so beautiful. I do love you deeply." Barry said as he realized the depth of affection that he had for this woman in his arms.

But, gone was any idea of 'making love'. What happened in the bedroom was pure animalistic lust. It was as if they wanted to crawl inside each other's skin. As if their intense orgasms would be more complete if only they could be sucked inside the other one's body.

Nothing was off limits. Barry ravaged his wife's body. He used her body every way imaginable. Instead of crying or pleading with him to stop, Carol was shouting encouragements to him. Shouting for him to fuck her harder, shouting for him to suck her nipples off of her breast, shouting loudly to be dominated by the man in bed with her.

Even though he never used the whip on her or bound her body to the bed, this was the most domineering sex session he had ever had with his wife. He was fully in charge of the session. He wanted something from her, she gave it to him willingly and enthusiastically.

123456...8